Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Empty The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ]

Post by Greed Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes I play all of these horses.
No they will not all be used on one topic.
Horses Open: All but Zeus
Note: All horses will be reused once the topic they are in dies or is discontinued.

Name: Apollo
Breed: Lusitano
Looks: A dark, somewhat blotchy dapple grey color with regular dapple markings.
Height: 16.0 HH
Personality: He is strict and down-to-earth, giving himself no room for ‘fun’ or anything he considers foolish – which is quite a lot of things. He finds things easily childish and holds his children to extraordinarily high standards. He accepts nothing shy of perfection. His herd is rather small because of his selectivity but he takes pride in knowing his exclusive herd passes down only the best of bloodlines. He is very cold to those whom he finds inferior to himself and he isn’t afraid to point out faults in others.
History: He was born as a twin, though his twin sister died six nights after being born. Ever since then he got it into his head he was always the stronger horse, and lived his bachelor days out by pushing other bachelors around. It wasn’t long after that he found Jeanette who became his mate, and his small but wonderful herd was created. After this birth of his first son, that was nearly a spitting image of himself (in looks and personality) he moved his herd to larger lands. A year later his second colt came along, but unfortunately his luck for producing good-natured and intelligent foals was running thin.
Other: Mate – Jeanette ;;; Children – Keagan, Zeus, Marionette
Picture:
The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Lusitano-horse1

- * - * -

Name: Jeanette
Looks: Bright, creamy dun with regular dun markings.
Height: 15.3HH
Personality: She is laidback and very collected, intelligent, and enjoys talking at length about learnèd topics that require a lot of thinking. She is very sweet and a fantastic mother. She is strict with the foals and enjoys raising them to her and her mate’s standards of perfection, which even she admits is un-ordinarily high. She is optimistic for the most part, however she is able to be both realistic and pessimistic, as well. She gives great advice and prides herself in her ability to give the good advice she does give. She is usually soft-spoken otherwise, and enjoys solitude and can often be found by bodies of water, which she finds very relaxing and peaceful.
History: The beginning of her life was very ordinary. She was the pride of her siblings, the youngest yet the most intelligent and showed the most promise. She was, when she turned four, taken from her family and courted by another Lusitano stallion whom introduced himself later as Apollo. After their first foal was born, she began to fall for the strange stallion Apollo, finding their personalities mixing and causing for great foals. After her first foal she resigned to life as a lead mare and a broodmare. Her life since then has been relatively uneventful, until her youngest foal was born, and life with the rambunctious young filly became rather unsettled until Apollo took Marionette out of the herd.
Other: Mate – Apollo ;;; Children – Keagan, Zeus, Marionette
Picture:
The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Lavjp

- * - * -

Name: Keagan
Looks: A light, ‘fleeting’ dappled grey with bicolored mane and tail, the tail holding bleached tips. Regular dappled markings.
Height: 16.0 HH
Personality: He is almost exactly like his father, though he is more pacifistic than anything else. He enjoys long discussions about difficult topics that require a lot of thinking. However, much like his mother, he refers solitude over being with someone.
History: His history is plain and simple. He was born and grew up. As soon as he was old enough to leave the herd he became nomadic and travels around constantly, talking to some, befriending few, staying never.
Other: Father – Apollo ;;; Mother – Jeanette ;;; Younger Siblings – Zeus, Marionette
Picture:
The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] SL08-86654

- * - * -

Name: Zeus
Looks: A very light dun color with regular dun markings otherwise.
Height: 15.3 HH
Personality: He’s a mix between his younger sister and older brother. He enjoys talking at length about intelligent topics, but he has an extremely short fuse and tends to lose his temper easily. Unlike his sister, however, he can control his tongue and knows how to pick his fights. He is definitely a realist and isn’t afraid to tell people like it is.
History: As he was growing up, his rebellious side began to become more prominent and his father began to dislike him more and more. Once he turned three, he was chased out of the herd’s lands, but was taken under Keagan’s wing for a while before he began to show interest in mares. As soon as it became evident he was not into being alone, Keagan left his brother and allowed him to do what he pleased. Ever since then, Zeus has been roaming around looking for mares of his own.
Other: Father – Apollo ;;; Mother – Jeanette ;;; Older Sibling – Keagan ;;; Younger Sibling – Marionette
Picture:
The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Lusitano_stallion_by_blashina-d38dzny

- * - * -

Name: Marionette
Looks: A light, ‘fleeting’ dappled grey with bicolored mane and tail, the tail holding bleached tips. Regular dappled markings.
Height: 16 HH
Personality: She is outspoken, rambunctious, and loves to argue. She doesn’t pick her battles wisely but she’s strong enough to pull through most battles. She is a pessimistic realist and has a very short temper. When angry she tends to say the first thing that comes to her head, no matter how vulgar or disrespectful it is. She rarely says sorry, so when she does apologize it’s something one should really take seriously – it means she really cares about you and feels guilty, which is not an emotion she feels very often. She tends to disregard rules and loves having her freedom, and enjoys playing hard to get, though in all reality her games aren’t a façade: she’s really not interested in stallions trying to court her. She thinks studs are a hassle and isn’t afraid to tell them that. She’s easily annoyed, but once she gets to know one and thinks of them as a friend, she is caring, sweet, and stands up for them no matter the cost.
History: She was kicked out of her heard the moment she turned three. Ever since than she’s wandered, picking the occasional fight with other mares and especially bachelor stallions. She does have a few scars to show for it, but most are on her legs (which she tends to use in battle quite a lot, and that ends up in many bites to her legs). She’s enjoyed solitude and besides a rocky relationship with both of her parents, her childhood was relatively normal.
Other: Father – Apollo ;;; Mother – Jeanette ;;; Older Siblings – Keagan, Zeus
Picture:
The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] 4017_7021_1546588885

- * - * -

Name: Blossom
Breed: Lusitano [of Alter Real Strain]
Looks: A bay coloring with regular bay markings – nothing significant.
Height: 15.3 HH
Personality: She’s quiet and reserved, and best friends with the lead mare, Jeanette. Her mind isn’t as intellectual as Jeanette’s, but she will listen intently to any conversation anyone gives her. She is bitter about being unfertile, but she doesn’t let that dissuade her from being a usually happy mare.
History: She was born somewhat of a cripple, but as she grew older, she foolishly pushed herself to the point her cripple became less prominent. She still walks with a slight limp because of that, but her crippled ways before are much less noticeable. She wandered around by herself looking for a herd after being separated from her own herd because of a wildfire. She had been forced to leave her family behind, as well as her pregnant mother, whom she had been designated caretaker of. It wasn’t certain if her mother had survived the wildfire, either. After the wildfire she wandered very far from home, and just as she turned six, she was found and rounded up by Apollo, whom she took a liking to the instant they met, though he never showed any real interest in her.
Other: Unfertile
Picture:
The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] P5271010

- * - * -

Last edited by Marionette on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Empty Re: The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 pm

{ Soo I'm confused, am I supposed to pick a horse I can RP with oorrr what? If so, Here's Riatha..}

Riatha

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] 33193d1231572106-beautiful-horses-9

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Gen-1

Name // Riatha
Nickname // N/A
Origin // Unknown
Gender // Mare
Age // 7 1/2

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Down

Breed // Purebred Andalusian
Height // 17 hh tall
Coat Color // Refer to pic
Mane/Tail Color // Refer to pic
Eye Color // Electric blue
Scars // None
Markings // Black marking on her legs, spine, and face, also below her mane.
Features // Fine figured shape, and for her age Nyala has perfect shaped muscles.

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Heritage

Lineage // Vijaya & Jokerman
Sisters // None
Brothers // Revane
Desired Herd // She would rather be an Outcast.
Birth Herd // Born as an Outcast
Birth Season // Beginning of Winter
Personality // She promised she would be a sweet, flirty, laid back fae. But this is all an act. She acts sweet and caring to gain people's trust and then... In the case of being in the arena she will kill them. Riatha is usually straight forward, and doesn't bother with small talk. Her mom died while giving birth to her, but she doesn't think about that. She is extremely fast, and as strong as all the other faes. She is very stealthy, and is pretty good with foals. She will never give up in a fight, even if she’s in a condition where she’s on the line of dying. Will always take the risk of protecting others, Riatha is also self-confident. Humorous, and calm. She can make almost anyone laugh, even if they don’t or in a bad mood. Has an extensive knowledge of poisonous materials. Riatha is a dreadful assassin. She has temper issues and never smiles. She has a body of pure steel. She has hard style and loves to fight. Hardcore is more than a personality for her. Her eyes show the devil in her, and she has nerves of steel. Feels nothing and never shows her emotions. Other than the cold-hearted fae she really is, some things can hurt her worse than a wound.

History // Sharp whispers of the dead rung in Riathas ears. The screech of a crow sliced the silence. Screams arose around Riatha, she flung her head side to side watching in horror as the battle started. Her father was pinning a large black stallion to the ground, stomping at his face roughly. Rotating her head she seen a large frame weaving through battles, coming straight toward Riatha. She gasped, eyes wide. She felt the large stud nip at her coat, and she neighed loudly. Suddenly something came over her--With narrowed eyes Riatha gripped the studs neck and torn at the delicate skin. She sneered and reared with him, her sharp hooves kicked out powerfully. She dented his stomach as she went for another blow, knocking him down. Riatha watched as he lied there heaving, she sneered and ended his life instantly. Riatha turned to see the other horses retreating from the battle. She scanned the moorland carefully, looking for her father…As her eyes lay upon a fine shape curled up in a ball. Fine lining of blood flashed. She seen under the blazing sun her father sprayed upon the ground. Riatha let out an eerie cry, her front legs buckling, and she kneeled down beside her fathers dead body. She laid her massive head upon his broad-shoulders. Riatha sighed, letting loose of her father. She slowly stood up, glancing up at her brothers gesturing call. She made her way through the valley, dodging dead-bodies. She stopped in her tracks, watching as one horse scrambled on the Earth surface. Eyes narrowing down at him, she reared up and striked hooves out in mid-air. The stud looked up at Riatha, a screaming echo sounded loudly through the area. Birds flew up out of trees. Riatha smiled, happy for once, she slowly rotated her massive crown to look back at Revane. She swore 'till that day forward, that she will avenge her fathers death. Even if it kills her.

[/center]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ] Empty Re: The Dark Sun Herd [ PG-13 ;;; Open ]

Post by Greed Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 pm

[ Yes, you can pick a horse ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

{ Mmk Zeus?}
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 am

Do you have any plot ideas you'd like to do ?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 am

{ Indeed }

IC PLOT; Riatha is searching for the one called Zeus. Hunting him down 'till her very last breath gives away. She will not stop until he is dead. But when she finally meets up with him and after their long battle of vengeance, Riatha takes him as her prisoner. Along the journey back too the Capital, she begins too grow feelings for Zeus... Then we can go on from there.

{ If you have any other ideas then please tell. ^^ That was just a random plot that came too mind xD }
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

{ That is very interesting, I like it a lot. You are very creative. ^_^ Would you like me to start the topic? }
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:01 pm

(how would apillo play into this? also i would love to be him if possible.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

[ @ Horsegoddess - I'm using them all for different topics. If you want to have me play Apollo in a post with you we can make our own topic. Smile That'd be preferable, if you ask me. But it's up to you and °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° if you want them in the same topic.. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

no a different topic is totally fine with me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

^_^ All right. What is the plotline? Do you have any ideas yet?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 pm

well i think that it would be about apollo and his mate and maybe about their foal being born and them trying to raise them.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Hmm... so me playing Jeanette and Apollo and you playing the foal?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm

well i was more thinking i play apollo and you play the mate and either you or i could play the foal if thats okay.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh, sorry. ^_^" I got confused.
That works, I suppose. So I'd play Jeanette...?
And i could play the foal, too, if you want. But where would we start the RP? The birth of the foal or when they first meet?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:27 pm

are you sure your okay with the characters and whos playing who because you dont sound too sure.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh, i'm fine with it, I'm just still a tad confused on whose playing who -- if I'm making a new mare or playing Jeanette. Or if I'm making a new foal or playing one of the three existing ones after their born. I'm totally okay with the idea of it all, I promise, I'm just a tad confused. ^_^" Sorry.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

okay. maybe this will straighten it out. i was thinking that i could play apollo, you could play jeannette, okay? the foal would be made up and new. we would start from the birth of the foal. is this okay? do you get it?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Ah, yes. Makes much more sense to me now! sorry for the confusion. If you don't mind, could you start the topic? I'm kind of busy at the moment, but I should be free by 10:30 so I'll be able to post frequently.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 pm

yeah sorry, me and my sis just did a work out and i got alittle more distracted.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Oops! Sorry! It took me longer than expected.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:19 pm

thats okay. i posted in the foaling grounds
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 am

Mmk I'll start the topic Razz It's gonna be advanced and R/M rated Very Happy
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 am

UGH! I just lost the most EPIC and LOONGGG post >.< Sooo mad atm.. Cna you by any chance make it?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 am

umm... sure, why not?
Where would you like me to place the topic under?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next