Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG)

2 posters

Go down

You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG) Empty You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG)

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Ashley:
I stood there on the edge of the cliff the wind blowing in my hair I calmed myself as I thought of all the mistakes
Ive made "IM SO STUPID" I yell hearing nothing but and echo it pained meh to hear this but know it was true I
might walk off this cliff and hope I die "No One Will Care"I say "No One Will Care"I repeat but louder I walked closer
to the edge of the cliff and sit down skiming down looking at the ground I sighed "Thats a Long Way Down"I said as
I began to cry "No One Will Care"I whispered to myself and went to get up and slipped my whole life flashed before
my eyes as I fell but I fell and hit a rock only 3 feet from meh falling onto the ground I took a deep breath trying to catch
my breath I looked up "Thats a long way up and no way to get back up"I cried out I looked around seeing no one near meh
"HELP"I shouted "HELP"I shouted "ANYONE THERE"I cried out one more time "I guess this is where I die"I whispered
sighing as the tears dripped down my face I looked around again no one there

Ashley's Bio:
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t5662-ashley-that-crazied-teen[/color]

Last edited by Loves Horror Film on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG) Empty Re: You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG)

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Anyone?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG) Empty Re: You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Ainsley~

I heard a faint cry for help as i looked around i heard it again from a far distance i saw a girl on the cliff. "DONT Jump!! " i yelled hoping she would hear me. I started running to the cliff and had a closer look and there she was sitting on the cliff i sure hope she doesn't jump i will kill myself if she does!! i ran faster and faster and once more yelled again hoping to catch her attention " plese DONT jump i beg you DONT!" but she did nothing. she cant hear me darn!! i ran some more and i thought to myself how am i ever going to get to the cliff?? I looked around and glanced back over to her she was as still as a rock probably thinking about it! Please dont jump i said once more to myself i kept repeting it in my head! i looked around again and saw a trail going up to the cliff. If i run fast enough i might be able to catch her in time!! i am almost there! i kept running but i am out of breath and am going to pass out but if it means saving a life i can do it!!

You Never Know Whats Gana Happen (PG) H1

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Ashley:
I seen the other girl run by and try to help meh I was stuck on this rock with no way up and no way down
jumping was a stupid idea because I think I broke my leg I thought to myself trying to get baqq up
"Maybe I can climb baqq up"I said trying I cried in pain as a sharp pain came to my leg as I climbing so I
jumped baqq down "HEY um..Chick whatever yhur name is um...do yhu have a rope!!!" I yelled out to her
hoping she could hear meh I walke daround the rock in a circle watching the girl try and find I way up the cliff
"Ugh...please hurry I need a rope and I could get out of here and to a hospital" I said to myself in an agitated
tone of voice and sat down curling myself up reaching for my phone maybe I could 911 I thought
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 am

Ainsley~

" just wait im thinking..." i yelled hoping she could hear. " how did you get up there?" i asked! I was trying to think of what i should do i dont have a phone nor do i have a rope maybe i could go back to my house and grab a rope or phone 911 there!! i thought hard of what i should do since there is not much time before sundown! " are you injured?" i asked her yelling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 am

Ashley:
I sat there listening to her talk I rolled my eyes "There's a pathway in the baqq way
but theres no way this far down" I said getting baqq up "And yes I think I broke my
Leg"I said looking around "why couldnt I have just died"I said lookin up at her Ugh....
please hurry I said to myself "Umm hun can yhu look in my bag there's a rope in
there "See if yhu can throw it down and pull meh up"I shouted
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

Ainsley~

"oh ok!" i replyed.i got her bag and got the rope. " ok i have the rope lemme throw it... here" i threw it down she grabbed it and i pulled. i pulled as hard as i could.

(idk do you want the rope to break or no?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Ashley:
I grabbed onto the rope climbing up it using just my arm strength since my leg is broken I was
halfway there when the rope broke I fell back down slaming into the rock harder than the first time
"Oww"I shouted crying in so much shock I couldnt get up seeing a white light knowing this was
death it got brighter and brighter with each blink "NO!! This cant be happening I wont let it happen"
I said blinking seeing colors of the earth again out of shock I tried to get up and fell back down
"Um Hun my cell phone is in my bagg call 911 see if yhu can get any bars out here"I said for
once hopeing my blackberry would get connection in the middle of no where
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 pm

(i dont care so im asking you do you want to phone to have any bars or no?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 am

>.< -.- (Ummm Suree)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Ainsley~

"i didn't know i was ever going to see this happening to someone," i cried while i was searching for the phone "i found it" i yelled!!!! i turned it on and looked it had 0 bars nooo i ran around screaming noo and i finally got 1 bar but just one "who should i call 911? yes ok" i dialed 9,1,1 it rang.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Ashley:
"Yes call them please hurry" I shouted noticing my leg was bent in ways it
shouldnt be I started to cry mascara running my cheek as if I were crying
black tears. I looked up at hr noticing the operator had anwsered saying
"911 operator what seems to be the problem" She said waiting for an
anwser hearing a scream "Umm Mame is everything alright?" She asked
in a worried tone still waiting
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 am

Rating in title please
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Ok Razz
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:04 pm

(sorry i've been really busy sorry! Sad )

Ainsley~ " um... yes hello please hurry and come im out side with a girl that has been on a cliff and i think broke her leg and is in serious pain please come! " i said worried i started crying wondering how long it will take them and what else will happen!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down