Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows)

Go down

What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows) Empty What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Past-
The loud music boomed in the expensive sports car Sam had saved up for, it's bright yellow color stood out with it's two black strips starting at the front of the car and ending at the end. It had a roof top that came on and off and currently it was off, "So want to get ice cream to celebrate?" he asked (Name) looking to her, "Yea!" She said then "Great idea to kick off the summer." Sam smiled at his little sister and continued driving down the road before slowing and putting on the turn signal. Once all the cars in the other lane where gone be started to pull into Jack's bakery and ice cream shop when bam out of no where a blue shiny car appeared and rammed into his sister's side of the car and the glass broke, car tumbled, and the air bags came out all at once and to fast. Samuel his sister sat upside down in the vehicle knocked out and covered in blood, though he didn't know it same would never be able to see in his left eye aging.

At the hospital they laid in separate beds in the same room both in a deep deep coma and bandaged up in various parts of their body the sounds of weeping could be heard as their family stood in the room. The coma was supposedly miner and they would wake up in a few days but those days tuned into weeks, months, seasons, half a year, then a whole, then another.

Bio topic-
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10430-pain-has-filled-the-word-and-i-don-t-think-there-is-a-exscape-for-silver

SamuelThe boy laid in the bed still in the deep coma stuck in a dream that he couldn't escape one of him running from death one that had haunted him for the whole time when his eyes flashed open and he took deep breaths panicked and looked around himself. He was at the hospital and couldn't see out of one eye which scared him and he started to freak out but calmed seeing (name) in the bed next to him and looked at the flowers next to her bed then the family prorate next to his before ripping off the doctor stuff on him and standing weekly the machine on both of them was dead no beeping sound came so he pushed the emergency button for help but none came. Sam walked up to his sister and pulled the stuff off her weakly before nudging her to awake, "Sister awake, please we're alive!" His voice was low since he sensed something was wrong.

Back to top Go down

What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows) Empty Re: What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows)

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Mackenzie slowly opened her eyes, bringing her out of a sweet but long coma. She felt like she was going to die, but all she saw was her brother in her face, his eyes seemed to be filled with craze. She gasped and pulled away a bit. "I'm okay," she breathed, slowing. All she remembered is getting up once in a while, with bright eyes looking around a active room of 2010. It seemed like forever when they got in a car crash when going to get ice cream in Mid-December. They stated they'd be out of the state in Mid-Febuary. Had it really been that long? Everyday they'd wake her up to confront her, and feed her. Her vision was blurry then and she'd look over to see her brother still sleep. His coma was harder, and he would not wake up unless you hit him with a brick. As she was fed, and dressed she'd easily get drousy and go back to sleep. One month later... or at least she thought it was one month, they started waking her up, at least they'd tried but she didn't get up. She didn't know. She had prayed to god her brother would be okay, for he'd keep her company since they hardly seen their parents it God granted both of them to live. She got up pursing her lips, her small indivisual pink nightgown with white flowers on it. Her hair a bit messy. She yawned and went into the bathroom grabbing a brush and brushing her hair. "I feel much better now." She said, putting her hair in two long pigtails, going to the dresser between the hosptial beds and taking out a dress... a purple dress and a butterfly necklace her mother gave her and changing in the bathroom quickly, also taking a shower before walking over to Samuel, wipping her eyes again, yawning. She walked over to the calender behind the dresser with bright eyes and scanned it: January was still on there... weird. She decided to ignore it though. They may have forgotten. "I am so hungry," she said. "I could eat hosptial food... get it because it's nasty." Picking up the white telephone and dialing the number she waited throwing her head back after 2 minutes of ringing... no answer. "Oh my gosh. Hurry up and get dressed Samuel I am going to go complain that the secretary is playing, 'ignore calls'"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows) Empty Re: What's going to happen to us? (Silver shadows)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 pm

"Mackenzie! Wake up look around you somethings wrong, the calender, our bed sheets, the dress you where just in was very dirty. Their not taking care of us so something must have happened!" He almost shouted but kept his voice low then grabed some clothes stumbling around confused, "I feel sort of trapped my left eye, everythings pich black." He fused looking through his blured vison finally finding the bathroom he closed the door and got dressed before reopening it in a nice pair of non baggy pance and a good buttion up black t-shirt. "Ugh these clothes don't fit me right." He said as his eyes slowly started to improve abd adjust to being open. "Come one lets go find help." He said stubling to the door, he hadn't walked for two strait years unlike his sister who woke every now and them but rarly. He never woke, not once. Oping the handle door he went out but stopped in shock lights where broken and the place looked horrble trash and stuff every where he grabbed his sister gently abd walkeddown the halls soon going to a door and pushing it open but right away he wished he hadn't a few dead bodies laid dead half eaten he felt as if he'd through up and cry at the same time as mixed emotions filled him he turned and walked her towards another exit soon finding it and pushing the door open a bright light filled his eye and he could not see for atleast three minutes, probly about the same for his ister but duller. He stood in horror dead bodies where in trucks and lined up wrapped in white. But he kept walking abd walking his grip tighting by each dead one Sean he looked the most agraid he had eber looked in fact this was the first time he been scard since six years old not including the crash. He lept walking though till they reached home, the door was wide open which made is heart race. He entered and finally let Mackenzie go but to rush over in tears to his mothers dead body and was to focused on her to realize a man, walking fun with his mouth open like her where about to take a bite of food with fogy eyes behind him, the man wasn't their father though.

(I was thinking maybe the gather is never found or he is and things get slightly better till he's bit?)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 pm

(Yeah but can be take our time in this and not rush them. I kinda thought they shouldn't be rushed out of the hospital, that they could've figured it out but its fine there. I just don't wanna rush until we don't have any muse. I am just gonna have her go her seperate way starting))

It was either her brother was going crazy, our he was panicking, our they actually hit hum with a brick, Mackenzie didn't know. She watched him move around. "You don't know that. Theyusually had to put a needle in you to wake you up, maybe they just couldn't maybe god took us for a couple of weeks." She said and sat on her bed watching him. Before she regestired what she was doing, she found she was reaching for her mother buttterfly necklace. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she shook her head. "The reason why the bed sheets are so messy is because we've been sleeping about them." She growled, slightly annoyed, and wanting to turn off her hearing aid. "Wake up and smell the sense." Getting up, she grabbed her backback, slinging over her shoulder and walking towards you. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, okay? Now I'm going to complain." She murmured and turned the doorknob, stepping outside she looked around. The halls were emputy, lights flickering on and off. Slowly she made her way down the quiet hallways and downstairs. When she got in she noticed something. The desk was empty. She looked around muttered quietly. Why'd they abandonded their own patients if they were to leave it? She paused when she heard a feeble moan. Turning around, she noticed the young girl Mira stumbling towards her. She looked almost real. But something about her, her smell was different. She smelt of death. Mackenzie waved but the girl only responded with a desperate moan and grabbed at Mackenzie's hair. Letting out a high pitched scream, she manged to slap the girl in the face which cause her to stumble back and that caused her to run down the hall, eyes filled with fear. Soon she was almost towards the exit, for the first time noticing broken in door and lights busted. She had to pause almost falling when she saw something crawling towards her grabbing her feet and tripping her. She cried desperatly and pulled free finally running out the entrance, meeting with Samuel. The streets, they were mest up, cars flipped and everything silent. When Samuel reached for hand she accepted it and walked with him down the street watching everything: tall buildinds, doors busted, windows shattered. Cars flipped, buses flipped. Quietness. It felt hard to breath of the smell of death. It's only been two months... what has become of it? Soon they arrived at their house, and she was surprised to see the door wide open. "Mother..." she whispered instantly and ran towards the door, letting go of his hand only to see the brown hair, the motionless green eyes in a pool of blood. Mackenzie's eyes became glassy with tears as she ran and leaned into her mother, touching her pulse, her heart for any signs of life. "No, no, no, no, no, no..." she gasped between tears. Nothing. Her mother's hands ran cold. Mackenzie shook her head and covered her eyes only to hear a feet staggering, unsteady. She was cauhgt of guard to see a man coming towards them... closer... closer. Then that scent was unregonizable... death. She looked at Samuel. "I want you to grab something and kill him..." she said gently. "Now Samuel!" The undead man stepped closer. "Hurry."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:07 am

Samuel
"What? He's human!" He yelled at her but looked around and spotted a wepon, the current's holder and ripped it off starting to hit him with it in the head over and over and over and he was surprised it still came at him in a dumb way instead of protecting itself, "Wait a minute, their their, zommmbies." He said in,shock quietly before swatting aging at the man till he saw blood and the creature was down he left his sister momentarily and got a knife and ran back to see the man up he came overand stabbed him in the dead and he fell. Sam locked their house door after tossing the dead body out and putting their mom in her favrote gown wrapped in a white sheet down by the roses, her favorite type offlower he took adeep sigh and carefully went to his father's,room and grabed a long havy rench and a toolbar. He walked down and gave his sister a choice of wepon, "I'm going to make sure the hous it clean up, don't want dead bodies every where and ceck for zombies." He informed her and started to look bit stopped to say, "Maybe there's food in the kitchen?"
(All right fine with me, I'll slow down. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Mackenzie shook her head quickly, her heart racing as he stumbled closer. "No..." she whispered. She could barely breath by the stuffiness of losing her mother, and the fear of the undead stepping closer. "Kill-" she started and relief filled over her body as he stabbed the man multiple times. But she also felt scared on how furious Sam looked at killing. She let the chill lose, and looked up at him, at his words. She was instantly Mackenzie again. "Naw... no wonder he was covered with blood and smelt of death." she muttered sacastically. By then, red rings were around her eyes for crying over her mother's death. "How could this happen all in two months?" she whispered to herself reaching over with shaky hands to move aside her mother's hair from her bloody face. Just touching her blood, made her wanna kick and scream "why" to God until he sent her soul back into her body. But she kept silent as he came back and snatched the weapon. Hurting so much, she wanted to halfway balme herself, but also Sam. She wanted to yell at him, to get this weight off her shoulders that seemed to put her bright spirit down. Tell him he should've never drove, but it wasn't his fault... was it? She kept the felling bubbled inside as she sat down and closed her eyes to grieve over her now dead mother, weapon pushed aside. She felt no presence of death near. So she felt safe. Was it really Febaurary? Curiousness put away some of her grief and she was a computer geek, she was able to hack into any technolgy. Hurrying, she was in by the manner of minutes and looked aside... gasping at what she saw. October 2012? It couldn't be. She couldn't be twelve, when she was last ten. Sam couldn't be sixteen when he was last fourteen.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:28 pm

(He is 18 now)
Samuel
He walked around the house inspecting every room but their parents and finding nothing. He took a heavy breath and opened the door and almost screamed on top of Makenzie's pupy was at least six zombies and out of pure anger he let all of his feelings out on the zombies and came up busted ones legs making it fall then smasyed anothers head then crushed ones neck before beating on their boddies overand other screaming with anger till just a pile of guts and body peices all smashed up on the floor. There was to more zombies to go and they where munching on the pupy he lifted his wepon and came chrashing down on one's back then as the other turned to atack him hit his jaw so hard that it went strait through his face then kept hitting him over and over violently then the other till theu where in the gut pilehe then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm

The pile he then fell crying hard for at least ten minutes till standing and going to the basement. As he went the open the door he found out that it was locked so he started to violently break it down a loud few barks came echoing up as he finished, "Boy?" He asked walking down morebarks came as he webt and saw their other dog safe and in his cage but skinny. He ran over unlocking the grey pit pull boxers cage and rubed him over joyed, "Mackenzie Max is a live!" He shouted just rejoicing and lovingg on the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Mackenzie heard smashing of wood breaking, the house seemed to shake. She turned and let go of the butterfly necklace. A open door was where the sound was coming from. She went inside to hear and see something she couldn't believe. Dead zombies were all over the ground, including a limp animal that made her heart break, and add on the weight with the grief of her mom. A small puppy - her small puppy was layen dead on the ground. Her heart broke and she ran over to her puppy and kneeled down. She sniffled and covered her eyes. Suddenly, she heard his voice. Saying Max was alive. That wasn't her dog - that was his dog. She turned around, eyes red. "You..." she stammered, getting up, volcano exploding. "This is all your fault. If you hadn't got into that... crash. I-If you would've paid attention." She said as she stepped closer and pushed him with all her might. "If you weren't my brother. Paisly would've been alive, and so would mother." She growled and pushed him out the way to run outside and onto the porch, burrying her head into her legs.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Samuel
He looked at the old dog before him, he was the family dog. Mackenzie and Sam had picked him out as kids and when he started getting old they got Mackenzie a pupy and Sam a kitten. After awhile Max became more of the parents dog though he was with Sam alot. He then stoped and realised Rocky was no where, his calico cat he stood abd started looking for her and calling out her name right before being pushed and hearing his sister's slicing words and felt two tears trinkle down jis eyes, "Shut up! It's not my fault that drunk dumb ass came out of no where or that you wanted fucking icecream! If you wheren't alive right now I wouldn't be blind in one eye or ve without my parents!" Once she ran outside he thuded upstairs boiling hot with anger and sat in his bed arms cross and simply starring out at nothing. Max whinned at them and fallowed Makenzie out si

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm

de and licked her arm before letting out a snarl and charging at a large group of zombies atracted by the yelling heading for her long tail up and ears back.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm

When he started to speak, Mackenzie turned off her hearing aid and continued to cry. She didn't care what he said. She watched and stared at nothing as the zombies stumbled towards her, probably attracted by the smell of her sweet flesh or even maybe the yelling. She did nothing. She heard their moans, and just thought about giving up and becoming one of them. She hated life. She jumped when she felt a wet nose and Max came by her side. She pet him and gasped when he was out of her arms and fighting zombies. Her heart cringed. She turned away and went the other way, towards downtown. "Come on, Max. We... we don't need Sam. He is blind in one eye and sure to slow us down." She then turned both of her hearing aids back on and headed downtown. Even if it meant going alone.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Max
At the sound of my name I ran back over to her ignoring the zombies and listening to her words. I could only under stand some, come on, we, Sam. I took my time trying to desifer it after barking at Sam's name. Come on Max, we Sam? No I thought then just decided to simply fallow her refusing to leave even though my belly begged me to.

Samuel
He got up and started throughing pictures in nice glass wooden or steel franes agenst the wall shattering them, ones of him abd his freinds, family, max, Rocky, and pasily. He stopped at the lst picture though and looked at it for the longest time, it was his favorite back when he was 10 and Makenzie 4. It was a hot sumer day abd they where at the beach with their parents abd grabd parents. Max was a puppy then. On the sI

Last edited by wild one on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

On the s-i-d-e was a small picture of Rocky and pasly. He soon stoped starring abd through the picture out of the window and far off, two far to hear it smash. Sam was great at throughing stuff he then started to cuss himself out, "Fuck me! I'm a mother fucken bich!! This is all my fault! If I would have just fucken wait ten more minutes I would have saw that dumb ass! Dam me! I should burn in-" He stopped and fell onto his s-i-d-e crying hard and steady before forcing himself to stop, "A man does not cry no mater what." He told himself and walked out of his room and went to the gurage grabbing his facers gun, his pelt gun, then Jckie's base ball bat. Anger shot tgrough him when he saw his car fixed and looking great in the dark room and as he was about to smash it something Tole him, don't you'll beed it. Looking at the bat he froze to think, where is my father and little brother? Heck where's Makenzie. He pushed the thought away and grabed his car keys and got in his car and drove it straight though the guroge door withc riped off and didn't even harm his car.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:34 pm

(I'll reply tomorrow)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:43 am

(K sorry it got all confusing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Mackenzie soon was heading back to the hospital. It didn't take long for she end up going to a run for she couldn't help but be scared for herself. Starving and weak feeling, she begged herself to ignore it but that only made it worse. Slowly stepping through a broken window, she headed towards the room. The door was left open. Grabbing nearby peices of broken wood she stepped inside. Zombies could've probably followed them in here and then never left out. It could happened. She checked the bathroom and the rest of the small room and then closed the door locking it and turning towards her room. She needed some kind of information. She hurried and checked the dressers, nightstands. Everything, empty with no knowlodge. She looked soon enough she found some papers on the bulliton board she was too stubborn to catch before. Reaching up she narrowed and saw the words clear enough. There was a date; October 17th 2012 Quickly, she read through it reaching up and taking it down to see it better.
:Note:
It been exactly 2 years and 10 months since Kenziebear and Sam has been in the hospital. It's been too long, it should've been two months. I believe they were in a war against their own body, or when we left the room joined heaven, but begged for their lifeback. I have prayed to God, as well, as their father I would not wish them to be dead but I believe God's in debate. God is in debate. As the day's go on, I'm afraid of moving on in the case of running into the Undead again, I will be heading to the next country left, untouched by the undead; Asia.
-Gregory

Mackenzie's breath grew steady as she flipped through the pages. Everything was small notes our journal enteries about the recordings of tests, heartrate and the dates of his life and what he did. When she found that it looked like her father survived she looked at Max with a smile. "You better be ready Max," she breathed. "We're looking for daddy."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:49 am

Max barked and wagged his tail at her before curling his lips to growl though no noise came. For some reason max had never been able to growl just bark vets would check him out but no one knew. His back hair rosed and his tail stood straight up he jumped forward then back barkong at a Zombie's hand moving on the ground before biting it and shaking it. He let it drop from his jaws when it stopped moving.

Sam started speeding down the road heading for the high way.

(Did I put max's pic up?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down