Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accidents Happen [R] {Harley}

2 posters

Go down

Accidents Happen [R] {Harley} Empty Accidents Happen [R] {Harley}

Post by Tayssi Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

Small paws padded against the rocky earth, taking careful, deliberate steps. The wind ble through reddish coloured fur, almost pushing the lithe body over the cliff. However, managing to keep her footing, she kept on walking, trying to find a place to stay for the night. Some knd of shelter from the storm that was jus about to hit. Even now, the wind was dangerously strong and nearly pushig her to her death over the cliff that she only stood metres from the eadge. Katori couldn't help but wonder if tis was going to be her last day. She didn't exactly want that to e the case, but what could sh do if it was? Nothing.
Sighing, the reddish she wolf picked uo her pace into a run just as the rain started to fall. Her coat quickly thinned out and she was drenched wth water. Growling at herself, Katori saw a hollow tree which was situaed on th edge of the cliff. Dangerous, yes, but she'd have to put up with it. She slowed to a walk as she reached i and searhdfor an enterance. There was a gap for about the size of a brute, so sh walked inside and curled against the cold wood of the tree where the wateer didn't hit her. She este her hea on her paws adclosed her eyes, willing the storm to pass. However, befor she knew it, Katori had fallen asleep.

When she opened her eyes, it was hot and th sun was blaring upon the ground coate with water, making everying almost steamy. Stepping from the hollow tree, she looked round, stepping into the warm water atp of the rocky ground. She looked down at her paws and siged before she walked off, following the edge of the cliff, glad the wind was gone.
After almost an hour of walking, Katori came to a ledge along the cliff side which led to the ravine below. She smiled d tepped onto the lee and followed it down slowly, being careful to stick to the wall of the ciff and not near the edge of the ledge. Eventually, she came to the bottom and sh stepped onto the grass at the edge of the ledge. It was soft beneath her small paws and she loved the feeling of it
Katori smiled nad then ranalong the grass with a smil on her face. However, there was a ditch in the ground and she fell down and rolledalog the ground, hitting something large, solid, yet containing fur. She waslaying atop of them. She opened her eyes and looked down at a light brown brute who was glaring at her and Katori yelped in surprise before she stumbledaway from him, sayng, "i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Last edited by Tayssi on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Accidents Happen [R] {Harley} Empty Re: Accidents Happen [R] {Harley}

Post by Harley Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Blue Hawk watched the pebbles tumble down the cliff, bouncing off the small overhangs on their way down. His stone cold eyes glared at the body below. It's fur was matted with blood, eyes closed and face frozen in a expression of fear. "Good riddance." Blue Hawk sneered, turning away from the edge without a second glance. The metallic taste of blood clung to the inside of his mouth, and normally he would of savored it, but he wasn't blood thirsty enough to enjoy the taste of his own kind. Blue Hawk had claimed this place with the knowledge that he wouldn't be challenged for it. It stormed often, and the trails were narrow, threatening to throw the traveler to his or her certain death. Rain darkened his brown pelt, and Blue Hawk could feel the chill seeping through to his skin.

He turned sharply, turning down a grassy path that led to a ravine. It would take to long to get to his normal den, and perhaps there was a small cave down there somewhere. The brute wasn't looking forward to remarking his territory in the morning, but anything to keep others out. Mud clung in his fur, weighing him down and sending him into a tumble towards the ditch that had water rushing through it. The wolf landed in the current with a splash, and the water tugged at him immediately, dragging him in to his chest. Blue Hawk clawed at the bank, but the muddy soil slipped away beneath his paws. His hind legs kicked out, looking for something to balance himself with, but the water pulled them from beneath him again.

In the early hours of dawn, the rain stopped, and the current weakened, giving Blue Hawk several hours of well needed rest. His muscles ached, and he was covered in mud. By the time the sun was out, it had dried, leaving him very out of place in his green surroundings. When a hard object rolled into him, Blue Hawk snarled, twisting around to his back and glaring at the wolf who interupted his rest. "Do I look very forgiving right now?" It was true, he didn't. Blue Hawk threw the fae off, and pulled himself to his feet.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 am

Katori stared at the brute, yelping in surprise as he threw her off of him. She pushed herself to her paws and looked up a he brute, cringing at his words. "I'm sorry!" she said again, "I honestly didn't mean to, I tripped, and then there was a hill~" she realised she was rambling ad she clamped her jaw shut and stepped back, looking at the ground. "Sorry," she said again, though this time in a near whisper. She raised her gaze to study the brute and saw he was covered in dry mud and she raised her head and flicked her ears forward. "What happened?" she asked as she stepped to the side to study him. It was then she also noticed a bit of blood mixed in the mud.
"You alright? Did you get hurt?" she asked and she stepped back again, looking over the large brute. She had suddenly forgotten that he wasn't exactly in the best of moods, because of her, but once she noticed something bad had happened to someone, she forgets if they were angry at her. She couldn't help it. It was just the way she was.
Katori gance behind herself, wondering how far she had rolled. She looked up and saw in was about 50m down. She was somewhat lucky to un into this brute and not a rock. She could've been seriously injured. She turned her attention back to the brute and sat down, waiting for an answer and one of her ears cocked to the side in an almost pup-like gesture.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down