Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13)

3 posters

Go down

I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13) Empty I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13)

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 am

Kimberly ran her hand through her golden blond hair looking in the mirror. All she saw was something slipped on, made a mistake. Something that was so ugly, that she got made fun of her whole life. Just a peice of crap. She wore all black, all white and just looked plain weird. She was just ugh... she looked out the mirror and walked out school, her bright rainbow mother telling her goodbye. She kept a hood up as she made her way past her High School, and towards the park sitting on the swings swinging. Back, and forth and back and forth. Deep inside she'd hoped she'd be alone. Because she couldn't stand being hurt, and she never had the guts to stand up for herself.

I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13) 4974948937_4e5fd2657d_z[code]

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13) Empty Re: I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13)

Post by Admin Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 am

Rating Please!

Remember there must be a rating in every topic title. Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13) Empty Re: I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Camryn:
I stood thre at the door of the school watching my brother flirt with every girl that walks by untill
I seen Kimmy I stoped thinking 'Knowing her didnt think she would come' I looked over at my
brother And rolled my eyes "Kimmy wait up"I said walking toward her untill I tripped over a rock
falling I got baqq up brushing myself off and sat down next to her "Hey Hun"I saix lookin up at
her with a Warm smile "I know yhu probably wanna be alone but I missed yhu"I said as I began
to cry my mascara going down my cheek I whipped It off and got up "Umm I'll be right baqq"I
said slowly walking awayI sat on the steps fixing my makeup "Why do I even try to hide it
anymore"I said crying again

Camryn:
I'm Not Beautiful.... I'm UnPerfect... Everyone Knows It. (Open; PG-13) 43
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Silver?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down