Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi)

2 posters

Go down

Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi) Empty Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi)

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi) 6581285113_0244bb4aa3_z

K I N G

The ghostly white stallion pranced in the Springy grass. His hooves making a rhythmic thud on the ground. His mane and tail whipped back into the wind. His nostrils flared at the scent of the roses surrounding him. He flared his nostrils once more, hoping for the heat scent of a mare or at least a mare to mate with. He was no forcer, he was a pure gentleman. King flicked his tangle-less tail and waited calmly. He snorted and bent his roman nose down into the grass to graze among the dewed grasses. He smiled gently and lay down in the grass, then gave a loud whinny, loud enough for any mare to hear. King waited in dead silence and kept his nostrils flared.

Last edited by DreamFlight on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi) Empty Re: Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi)

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:27 pm

OOC: I only want one mare, meant to mention that in the post, lol. Razz
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi) Empty Re: Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi)

Post by Tayssi Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Please reserve this RP for me ^^ I would definately love to jin, but i'm on my dad's laptop.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Okay! No problem, I'll reserve it for you! Smile
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 am

Are These Roses More Beautiful Than You? [PG-13, Reserved for Tayssi) 155259_144531965596763_4401747_n

The dapple grey mare threw her head into the air, her dark eyes staring at the wide open sky. Flicking her forelock from her eyes, the gorgeous Andalusian mare made her way through the roses and gave a light snort. She was only 4 years of age, and she was on heat. The young mare lowered her muzzle to the ground and grazed for a few minutes in peaceful silence. But then a whinny cut through the quiet and her head shot up. It was a stallion. Flicking her tail, ridding a couple flies, the mare moved into a trot, moving towards the sound. Soon enough, the stallion came into view and her ears flicked forward and she nickered to the large stallion. She stopped, about 8 metres from the stallion, staring at him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down