Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of a female coyote (PG13)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life of a female coyote (PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a female coyote (PG13)

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Bony came up to the entrance and aimed to bite his noise, "Now!" She growled. The female then turned and walked back down the dark den.

(I got it, what you said plus to many traps, and she'll have a huge long infection on her left leg, inner part that makes her slower then she should be.)

Back to top Go down

Life of a female coyote (PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life of a female coyote (PG13)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Flash shoved his way into the den, cursing silently at her. "You can come willingly, or I will DRAG you out!!" The dog started to growl.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:58 pm

"Either way you'll kill me." Bony said leading him to a spot she knew if he entered he'd be stuck in for awhile while she could take her exscape route and leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:57 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun May 20, 2012 3:31 pm

"You dont know that!" He snapped, baring his teeth at her. "I won't kill you! I have never even killed a simple rabbit or marmot before! How do you expect me to kill you?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:47 pm

"Well the humans probably will or Jackson." Bony replied going deeper down into the whole about to reach the spot. "Your joking, you have had to kill something on purpous." After saying that she reached the spot where he would get stuck. She snickered, "And people say it's the fox who's sneaky." With that she took another tunnle And then went to the ecscape route And took off quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2