Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

Post by Tayssi Tue May 22, 2012 4:21 am

I did want to play Naythan, but if I have to I can take her out and play oncus or Ethe. Though I think Ethe would be a bit hard for me, because I'm not used to that type of character.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ]

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Tay, you can be either one. You choose. You don't have to be Ethe if you don't want to be him. Hopefully someone else would take him if you don't. So it's not a big deal. :) You can play Oncus if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Only THREE more characters until we can start the RP! Anyone? I will play one more, so two are up for grabs, and I'll take whichever the last on is (except Ethe; would conflict with my current character).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Is Jz accepted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Yes, Wild. Accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

K just checking, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:49 pm

:)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm

When are we starting?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm

As soon as the last pre-created characters are taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Oncus, Belei, And Ethe are all who are left.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Ill have Ethe
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Wow no one wants either kings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

All right S I O N. :) If someone takes the other Rebel king, I can take the Deity king

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Hebe k... Wild do you have two charade?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

No three, Eve, Jesa, And Jz.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Ok well to make this go fast.. ill just to the other king just not Oncus xD
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:33 pm

All right. I'll get to starting up the topic right away. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Very Happy

P.s: I overheard my dad talking about getting new PCs after he graduates! Which means my spelling/grammar will improve since I'll be on a PC instead of phone. I hope he gets me a laptop. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey I forgot to say I don't want any of my characters to die, so yea. Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Sorry, but 2 + characters, one has to die =\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 am

Nevermind, new rule -- 3 characters is fine. If anyone has/gets 4 + characters, one or possibly even two must die eventually.

Back to top Go down

Will -vs- Grace [ Join // Mature // Advanced ] - Page 2 Empty Topic Made

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2