Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in the darkness (R)

Go down

Living in the darkness (R) Empty Living in the darkness (R)

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Brown coloured feathers lay in a heep over my body as I slept. A line of sunshine danced into the dark room through a small crack. I open one eye then let out a bird noise standing. I ruffle my wings sending dirt flying to show a little white hear And there. I walk to my water, filthy. Moss covered the bucket full of pich black liquid. I turn to my food, ferrets of course. I look at it, rotten with flies. I scrunch up my face almost puking. I move back to my bed of moldy hay And old staw And lay down. My heart achs hoping I'll be tooken away from this place. I give my mind freedom to travel home, back to the good days And I fell a tear drop roll down my face.

Back to top Go down

Living in the darkness (R) Empty Re: Living in the darkness (R)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Jamie (that is her name right?) held half her savings in her hand, shaking in fear. Fear that her father would find her, find her buying a griffon. She wanted defense. The first griffon was a rowdy male who nearly murdered his keepers, so she shook her head and sighed.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 am

(It's suppose to be first person.)
I was then led out into the ring after a male. I laid, skin and bones and in pain. The ring keeper jabbed me and I snarled taking his cane away from him and laying on it. Some people laughed as I did so but I didn't care, not even a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:32 pm

(uhhh no promises here)

I gazed at the dirty thing that was supposed to be an animal. As the low bids started ringing, I quickly yelled '200' and smiled as they looked at me. "202!" I heard someone top my bid. I looked in my pockets, and pulled out a ten dollar bill, and yelled out "210!" It seemed I was going to win when he yelled "going once, going twice, sold!"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

(K)

My delicate ears pick up the word sold and I spring to life and let out a happy streech. I looked around me till spotting a girl, obviously she had to be the one. I walk up to the gates and poke my head through looking at her before someone roughly yanks my head away cutting me up slightly since the gates where rusted and ragged. A man pulls me out and waits for the girl. I waited to, paceing in a excited manner, I was finally leaving this dump! I smile happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 pm

I approached her, holding out my hand in a friendly manner. She was cut up, ruffled, and really needed a bath. She handed the man the money, and put a simple rope around her neck and returned the item the man was using. I didnt have a car, so I pulled out a piece of jerky frm my pocket, hoping she could accept it. "My grandma has a small stable, as long as you don't bother the horses, I'm sure you will be just fine."

It only took a twenty minute walk to get to the stables, and after a little arguing, her grandma would let Snow stay out in a old paddock. "Where has your father been?" She asked, looking the griffon over. "Vacation with my mom." Jamie replied. "Then you can stay here for a while, no point leaving you home alone."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 pm

I felt joyful when I saw the beautiful stables, I was fine with horses just as long as they didn't kick me. I took a beef jerky and tried it, it was good. I search her pockets but don't find anymore so I lay down and wait till she gives me a order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Jamie held open the gate for the griffon, cringing at the creak. She smiled at the fresh water in the pen. "I'll get you some food soon."

(gtg)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 pm

I get up and walk into the pen and nuzzle her before she leaves. I race to the fresh water and gulp it all down instantly quenching my thirst. I hear a dog barking at me and look down at it curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 pm

After talking to my grandma a little longer, I was allowed to bring out some of the rodents her dog caught and killed. "Sorry it isnt ferrets, bu tI will get those later." I sighed, tossing them into the pen. After I refilled the water, I called the dog off her and had grandma drive me into town for griffon food.

After I returned, I had about 20 pounds worth of fat ferrets, and I threw 3 of them at her.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

I ate the rats then laid to take a nap after drinking down the water half way. I fell asleep and when I awoke I felt something being thrown into the pen which almost made me snarl thinking they where throwing rocks at me but when my vision cleared I realized I hadn't dremt being here and my new girl was tossing ferrets. I caught the last one being throne in mid air and ate it then the others and went up to the girl and pured like a lion, rubbing agents her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 pm

"Good girl, do you have a name?" I rubbed her head, and looked at how dirty she was. "Stay." I ordered, and brought out a bottle of animal soap and a hose. "This is all I have." I sighed, and entered the pen with her. There was a fountain besides the pen, and I hooked it up. With a little smile, I squirted her gently.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

I jump back and run when she first sprays me then realize it's just cold water and not a threat. I playfully race towards the hose and bite at the water spraying from it then run in a circle and jump up to it's high spot where it's cure was tallest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

I laughed as she started to play with the water. I pulled her closer the fence and wetted her down, then rubbed the soap into her dirty feathers. "good girl.." I cooed, rinsing the water.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 pm

I started to pur as she scratched and cleaned me revealing bright blinding white feathers with some grey and black here and there. I rubed my wet head up agents her lovingly. This felt good to me and for some reason familiar, but I hadn't had that done before, right? I felt confused but relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 pm

I put the supplies away, and rubbed her down with a towel. "Are you hungry? thirsty?" I asked, patting her nose. Without waiting for an answer ,I refilled her water bucket and threw a ferret onto the fence.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

I caught the ferret in mid air and ate it before drinking some water. I then look at her and walk up and rub agents her as if saying thanks. I then grab a bunch of weeds and stuff laying around and made a bed and laid down to nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 pm

(SO shall her dad come home and discover the griffon and stuff?)

I smiled at her, gazing at her silky feathers and everything else. "You are very pretty. But what is your name?" I asked her, tilting my head.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:05 am

(If you want or we could allow Snow a day to settle in first?)

I hear her speak and lift my head up, tilt it like she did and squaked loudly. Once done I rerest my head down and close my eyes, drifting off into sleep. My ribs raise and fall over and over, getting slower as my breathing quites and I enter a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down