Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]]

2 posters

Go down

The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]] Empty The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]]

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Cleo's near orange tail flagged behind her like a banner as she pranced down the small forest trail. Her ice blue eyes wide as she watched her sides and the trail before her. She let out a small huff of a nicker and tossed her head. The movement sent her mane in a flutter of motion like a flag adjusting to the wind's change in direction. The day was fresh, and smelled of roses and sweet grass. She flared her nostrils and dipped her slender neck down. Her nose sat inches from the earth as she broke from the forest and into the well lit meadow. A grin slipped onto her lips and she moved her upper lip as she pulled a mouthful of grass from its roots. She rested her eyes for a moment as she chewed then swallowed the sweet treat. Cleo opened her eyes and lifted her head to the small group of horses that were grazing lazily. The smile from before found its way back to her young features and she let out a loud, high pitched whinny. It ended in a sort of grunt and she lifted into a half rear, kicking the air playfully a few times before she landed again. Her tail and mane dancing with the abrupt and energetic motions.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]] Empty Re: The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 am

Bondurant let his tail flag out like a banner. His mane fell over his face. The quiet breeze ruffled his hot body, sweat glands forming drizzling down the creases of his rippling muscles. The large stallion took a few steps forward. His massive form vibrating when the reflecting motion of each hoof beat he took. Silence struck, around him horses were grazing on the bladed grass below their hooves. He snorted, bobbing his head once. A hoof striking powerfully at the Earth surface. He pricked his ears to hear a loud crackling neigh sting his ear drums. He slowly began to turn slowly, his head rotating as he did so. His eyes met the gaze of a beautiful mare rearing up. He smiled, returning the neigh. Lifting his enormous frame il into the air. His feathered hooves riding the air current before breaking it and landing roughly onto the ground.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]] Empty Re: The Rest Don't Really Matter Now, Honey [[ S I O N, M ]]

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Cleo's ears shot up as she listened to the stallion's reply. Her glacier colored eyes trailing his every movement. A snort pulled from her throat, and her forelock threatened to cover the entire left side of her slender face. The stallion was large, and muscular. His genes would be nice, but would he? She was after someone who would be there for her, not what her body offered. Her nostrils opened wider and she breathed heavily from them. She hadn't been to this meadow in forever, and it seemed only vaguely familiar. The landscape was same only in the general features. The stream surrounded by willows to the north, forest to the south. The meadow stretched out east and west of the sapphire blue creek, and small blue, red, and yellow flowers dappled the lush green grass in a naturally beautiful arrangement. Cleo's eyes shot back to the male as he reared and then fell hard against the earth. She flicked her fiery tail to the left, and the wind swept it around her hind leg. A sigh tickled the air, releasing her gnawing curiosity and taming the hopes that she told herself would do little good to think about.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down