Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter what happens, i'll always love you.

2 posters

Go down

No matter what happens, i'll always love you. Empty No matter what happens, i'll always love you.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Silvermist lay in her cave breathing heavly. After the war of the wolves, her mate, Silversky died. She was in an deep dream of the flashback. "No, nooo" her eyes flew open and she looked around. She shivered. Many had died accept her. She sighed. That was probably an dream sent from Starpack telling her, she should move on. But they could not get away with it easily. She got up and padded outside watching Silverpelt wisely.
No matter what happens, i'll always love you. 74ArticWolf4
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

No matter what happens, i'll always love you. Empty Re: No matter what happens, i'll always love you.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm

No matter what happens, i'll always love you. Fjg7ve
A large, handsome black male with dark turqoise eyes. He is muscular and strong, but his large size makes him ever so slightly clumsy. His fur is short with not a hair of any thing but black. It makes many wolves frightened to see me, for I am very ferocious looking, but wolves that know me know I am loyal and aren't afraid of me. He has traveled alone for years and has never had a mate, while alot of the she-wolves he met while wondering fawned over him, he has never liked them, and continued to travel alone. He is sensitive over people judging him by his good looks, and wants some one who understands him.

~Lyric~
" One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four." He said while walking. Stopping and sniffing the air, shrugging as he smelt a fae... Faes usualy ran away from derby, no knows why, but they just do. He lowered his head to the earth to take a wifh of the scent that lingered to his nostrils and stayed there, this fae must be in heat! Lyric thought. He then sneezed at the blades from the pointed grass tickled his nostrils...

He raced through the forest, feeling free and unaware of his surroundings. He skided to a stop near the edge of his doom, and he leaned forward to look over the hill side, his eyes widened and he jumped back. Shaking his pelt, he turned away from his doom and trolted back in the froest.. you could see the fine red lines of his nostrils start to flare, and his ears were pricked to the point, as he scented the fae again... he stretched out hhis neck to let out a long, and amazing howl.... He kept walking, and tripped over a log, then a rock. " Ugh!" He spat, and kept walking, not wanting to come across the fae, but if it happened he would be nice, but wouldnt fall in love...

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down