Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M)

2 posters

Go down

Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M) Empty Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 pm

To rival packs, sworn enemies have had enough and are sick in tired of each other. So they go to war but this war last many years, many many many years and still rages on today but a hero, a wolf ment to stop the suffering is born. He grows up in a harsh life and learns how to fight and kill and now he's ready...ready to end this but little does he know what, no who he'll meet...her, the female who will make him fall in love then she'll trick him and cause his pack to fall...at first but they'll raise back up but will this hero...survive?

Random idea I had, here's my wolf for the topic, this is not a one on one but up to six people kind of topic. Plz make ur own bio topics for your bios unless u plan to use the cherrie once then u can share. I will be making rules for this topic, also only make bios for cherries who will live ones ur not sure simply put a pic and their name and some info, the ones who will die only need a picture and name.

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10899-if-there-is-a-way-out-of-the-darkness-and-sorrow-i-will-find-it#291631

Back to top Go down

Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M) Empty Re: Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I will play other parts and wolves in the story but for now Timber and Ice are mine.

Back to top Go down

Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M) Empty Re: Some battles are a easy win but.....some never end (M)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Aww, come on people. Plz some one join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 pm

I have two wolves I can use! You can pick which one you would rather have. Both are in wolf bios lol
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 pm

I'll take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

I like Jai, so how about him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Sure! I might throw Avo in as his son later on or something but Jai it is!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Is it not too late for me to join? I can make a wolf bio real quick :3
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Harley, ok.

[]_[]- No it's not, feel free to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 pm

this is rather off topic, but are we wating for horse goddes to reply on the garden of plenty thing?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:34 pm

kk, I'll be quick. You can just call me emoticon if you dont want to type my username xD
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Harley: I am.

Emotion: Can I just call you Em?? And Kay.

Last edited by wild one on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

lol sure
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Wait, do you want me to make a male or a female?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

K and your choice, you can have both if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Niceee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 pm

I was thinking Avo could be the older wolfs son?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Sure, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 pm

sooo what now?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm going to wait for some more people before we start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down