Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Ain't Easy [ Anyone Welcome ]

3 posters

Go down

It Ain't Easy  [ Anyone Welcome ] Empty It Ain't Easy [ Anyone Welcome ]

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Samuel ~

My molasses colored coat gleamed valiantly in the last rays of the october day. A warm ocean breeze tugged at my silvery blonde mane and tail. A snort erupted from my nostrils and I turn on a dime, feet still pacing while I scanned the glowing horizon. A loud whinny came from my maw, and I lifted my two front hooves high into the sky. It had been forever since I had experienced a good fight, and I was all about getting what I wanted..

It Ain't Easy  [ Anyone Welcome ] Pegasuspersuadercolor
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

It Ain't Easy  [ Anyone Welcome ] Empty Re: It Ain't Easy [ Anyone Welcome ]

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Penny was walking in the wild and she had looked at the small patches of grass. She had been walking for hours and she had smiled as she went to the tree and nibbled on some sweet grass
she had crouched down to mark her teritory. She had then swished her tail and she had struted away. She was looking for something to do for she was tiredas ever. She had seen many bushes and se had seen lots of trees and heard manybvoices
She thought se smelled a male or something strong but she just marked her territory. She had seen a figure and she fluttered her long eyes lashes to flick it off.
She then walked farther and farther away from the smell.

she is a white horse

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:44 pm

[ I was kinda lookingfor something other than a love story.... but this is okay I guess... ]

Samuel ~

I shake my mane into place and watch the white mare as she ventured further from my territory. I rear up and whinny again. The sound wasn't quite hostile, but it was to stallions. I was looking to start a herd, and, of course I would fight for it. I paw the ground when I land back with a light thud. My silky tail drifting in the slowing wind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 pm

It is a love story
Penny had seen the male and smorted. She had smiled at him as she flirted. She jad took her longbeye lashes an battered them quickly.
She snortedbas he seen the expressioncon his face. She trotted near the male and she greeted with a bow. "Hello male how do you do?". She said and she curtsied with her tail held high. She looked at him with her best and she looked confident. She didn't want the male to know shebwants to start a herd and thats how she hid it. She loved to flirt with males and fols to actually fall for it. She loved her job as a female. She has the powers to make a male hers and she thinks this one will be first choice. Her first and her last. She has to start to know him first for him to be her mate. She continued her flirting and let out a scent that waspleasent(not heat) she had smelled that she marked her territory.She marked her territory and smelled the aweful smell, she held her breath. She backed up from the male because she knows that its his territory and whywould a little old horse be marking her territory and its not hers.

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 am

Samuel~

A rough grunt came from my chest when the mare flirted. She thought she was queen? I role my eyes and throw my hoof down into the ground in front of her. "I don't fall for that foolery" My words were almost offended, not all stallions can be word by the bat of an eyelash.

(Sss. I'm on my phone:P )
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 am

I'm on my tablet (nook)
Penny had looked at him and stopped. She was kidding around with the mae. She didin't know he would get mad at her. She had stopped batting th eyes and she then trotted to him and she curtsied again. Had she beena whore! She didn't want to be called that. Shehad walked away slowly and she had looked back at the male. She had swished her tail as she strutted away and she laughed heartily. She opened her mouth to speak,"Hello male Iam so sorry for being rude back there. I didn't mean tk be such a whore and such a little girl. I'm really not that type of male and I am quite the keeper if you ask me myself. So may I please ask for a name, my name is Penny White Horse. Of course I'm wild but I had aowber years ago but I had to flee because they were gonna have me be a breeding horse. I didn't want tk be a breeding horse. I almost got forced when I had a master. It was so sad for me that I had to quit working. Oh when I say working I mean I was a race horse.

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Samuel~

My ears twitched as she spoke her life story in what seemed like a breath. I listened though, and took in every hard fact. "I apologize, no one should have to go through such a life. Those humans.. they are..." I paused and checked the area for any predators. "..Unusual" I said, the word carefully picked to protect myself from offending her or anyone else for that matter. I would've assumed she'd have been more careful around me, being how she was nearly forced and all. However, something told me this mare wasn't too skiddish..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

[ I think I'll turn him evil, if that's alright with you ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah thats cool
Penny had looked at him when she was done with her story. She agreed with the male about humans. She laughed at his joke about humabs. "Humans are just big pile of bullshit. I can't stand that. She had rolled her eyes at the thought of the humans and how she was glad ahe escaped. She had walked to the male and she smiled. "May I ask for a name?" She asked the male with a bow. She had smiled ad looked at the males body,how muscular he is abd mighty handsome. She liked the way he looked up andbdown. She had looked at his hooves and she looked at his legs she stopped looking up and downcand ad she looked at his face and she swished the flies from her face and she had snirted mighty loudly and her tail madly went to the sude to side like a wagging dog tail

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:14 am

It Ain't Easy  [ Anyone Welcome ] Paint_Stallion2_by_Valarian_Warrior

Trotting into the area, the large paint stallion arched his neck, his muzzle lightly bumping against his chest as he moved. Gait long yet smooth, Hades snorted and sniffed the air. He smelt two other horses, a mare and a stallion. Hades snorted, though it sounded more like a growl. Pawing the ground in impatience and made his way towards the two smells.
Soon they came into view, a palomino stallion and a white mare. Another growl snort escaped his maw as he half reared and let out a neigh. Pinning his ears back, Hades landed on the ground and watched the two. He was unsure about both, but should they threaten him, he would lash out.

(sorry, on phone.)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 am

(Samuel is a flaxen chestnut :p)
Samuel

Achuckle rose from my chest as the mare agreed with me. The sound was deep and unique. A burly snort reached my ears, and the smell of testosterone quickly followed. My ears snapped back and my nostrils flared as I whirl around. I met the stud, about a meter away, and snort back in return. "Why are you hear, sir?" I say, spitting the last word in mock respect.

(Lol, sorry Im on my nook)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:23 am

What nook do u have I have a Nook color
Penny had looked at thebother male and she had snorted like before. She had seen the first malr, Samuel and how strong the male looked compared to the other stud. She looked at him the smell of his very pleasent scent from the stud had drove her crazy. She smelled Samuel and she thought he smelled nice. She lookedat the mucseles and his haunches and se stopped examing the malrs. She trotted behind a bush and she had looked at the two males talking. She thought Samuel is nice e just to find out about the other male.

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 pm

I have a nook color, I'm on my phone now xd , I'm going to wait
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 pm

OMG that is so cool I hate typing on this thing

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Lets just go ahead becase Nicoco isnt on sand I dont want this topic dead and I, bored andngot nothing to reply to

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:14 am

Hades snorted in distaste at the stallion when he spoke and he glanced at the white mare. He pawed the ground in impatience and turned his gaze back to the stallion. The paint stallion would not back down should it come to a fight. Snorting, he stepped towards the stallion. "I am here, because I can be," he said with another growl snort. His ears flicked back and forth, this way and that. He wanted to avoid fighting if he had to. But should it ome to that, Hades would be sure to take down the stallion. Or the mare should the need arise.

(O.o shortness)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

Samuel~

"Then you are mistaken" I spit the words at him, ears nearly invisible. "Now leave" I say, although I wasn't quite sure what he was after. I didn't really care too much about wooing the mare, but she would've been a nice catch. A rough snort came from me, and I through my head when he looks back at me. Brown eyes seeming to pierce into his mind.

[ X.x ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 am

It Ain't Easy  [ Anyone Welcome ] 2916231_f496

Hades snorted again, pawing the ground, ears flicking back. "You dare to order me around?" the paint stallion question, raising his head high and walking towards the other stallion. His nostrils flared and his tail flicked in aggitation, ears burrowed under his mane. There was no way he would allow another stallion to order him around. His chest puffed out slightly as he gave a snort, stopping a couple of metres away from the flaxen stallion.

"Stop! Damn it, Hades, stop it now!" a voice called from the distance. Suddenly a gorgeous palomino arabian mare galloped into the picture, tossing her forelock from her dark eyes. She skidded to a stop behind the paint stallion, sand flying everywhere. She shook her mane, her silvery tail bannered out behind her, representing her arabian blood. She snorted and nipped the paint stallion on his haunches. "Stop it, Hades. He has done nothing to you," she said to the larger of the two stallions. She nipped the paint's shoulder and he stepped back relctantly. The palomino mare turned to look at the flaxen stallion, "i'm sorry about, Hades, he can be a bit head strong at times. But please forgive him," she said, her ears flicking forward, voice like that of a rare jem. Sweet and smooth yet holding a hidden fierceness.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

Samuel

I shake my body in aggitation when the mare interferes "No need to apologize, is he incapable of holding himself back?" I insult roughly, flicking my tail and letting a smirk crawl onto my face. Sure, I was smaller than the stallion, as I was most, but I was still strong. Height isn't everything. I loosened my ears, but my nostrils still flared every so often. My nose was tucked elegantly towards my chest, but it seemed to have a slightly intimidating motion to it.

[ ARGGGGGG lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 am

The mare flicks her tail though says nothing when the flaxen spoke. She glanced at Hades who was itching for a fight. She could see it and feel it. Violence seemed to be his only option sometimes. Or so he decided. The palomino snorted and looked at Samuel just as Hades half reared, pawing the air inches from the flaxen's face. When Hades landed on the ground, the mare was about to say something, but he shoved her away from the two stallions harshly with a snort. Though, she knew he meant no harm to her. Just to him. Hades wanted her safe and away from danger. He wanted to fight and there was nothing she could do about it anymore.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 am

Samuel

I rose up shotly after he did and make contact, hitting his shoulder harshly with my hoof and then throwing my head harshly. My golden mane fanned dramatically like a war banner, and my gracefully arched nose was evened out by my long forelock. My breathing quickened as adrenaline pulsed in my veins and gave my body more energy. I waited for his fair attack before performing mine, but I was calculating his every motion and responding to them.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 am

Penny had looked and she had smiled. She rolled her eyes at mare and how she thought was tge biggest flirt then she was. She looked at Hades a rather more handsome male. She liked the way he looked. She had then shook her head and she thought about the biggest flirt, the mare who wanted all the attention from the stallions. The mare who wanted to get all the comments and attention. She had lookedat herself and trealized that he was she was so much better then the mare. She just hated bitches like that. She hzad no choice, "Well well wel hello female".she rolled her eyes and she looked away and she trotted awat from her and she walked to the big dight between the studs.

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 am

Samuel~

I back up from the fight and turn to the first mare. "What are you doing?" I say, voice rough and hard. "Mare's don't fight, nor do they interfere with fights!" I say, the words coming out in a growl. All of these darned horses kept trying to get in the way our fight, and it was getting very annoying. I snort and flick my forelock out of my face. I assumed that Hades wouldn't attack me from the side, a cheap shot isn't very respectable, but it's effective.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am

Penny had then remembered and had walked away andnwent back to talking to the mare. She knew that mares can't fight or get involved.

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down