Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not what you would call 'easy'

Go down

Not what you would call 'easy'  Empty Not what you would call 'easy'

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 am

Cleo
I trot in, my paws absorbing the shock and pushing me forward. My last meal was finished off by pesky bobcats. I snorted and shook off the thought. I froze, aha, someone was following me. I wasn't surprised that the clumsy male's scent had wafted towards my nostrils when I stopped. It was mating season after all.
"Sometimes I wonder how our species survives, you clumsy males somehow manage to mate with females. We females put up with you only in hopes that we will somehow come across a semi-educated lion that won't get himself killed." I snorted out the speech and sit down, without turning around. I waited for him to come out and either try to court me, or attempt to attack me and fail...epicly.

Back to top Go down

Not what you would call 'easy'  Empty Re: Not what you would call 'easy'

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:31 am

Adika came out of the shadows to hear the female's voice. He rolled his eyes at her sassiness. He sighed and sat down. "Stupid females... always thinking they can ignore the males huh?" she asked, not expecting an answer. He walked over beside her. "Well, I don't care, I was heading this way anyway, if you did think I was following you, then you must like getting followed huh."
He walked away from her, snorting annoyingly before going off into the trees leaving her behind.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:36 am

Cleo

I was shocked, he didn't care! Finally, a male who wasn't lovestruck and stupid. " I apologize for my ignorance, I am known for that. And no, I do not like being followed, I just get it every year at this time, if you know what I mean" I said, without following him. If he wanted he would come back. I didn't care if he left, but it felt almost as if I wanted to know him. I shuddered, this was a strange feeling. His attitude had actually caught her attention. I pin my ears and shrug it off..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 am

Adika heard her voice and turned around, flicking his tail. "Okay, I'll stay if you wish, but not for long.. female." he growled and came face-to-face with her, his green eyes looked at hers. "I am Adika." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am

Cleo

I snorted "I do not care if you stay or not, I was just commenting on why I behave the way that I do." I told him, then answered his polite salutation "I am Cleo, not as majestic or beautiful as yours, but it fits" I said with a sly smirk. My thick tail twitched at my side. I pin my ears and growl the strange mountain lion growl at the forest line beside us. "Poachers..... follow me, I know where they cannot follow us" I said, the pesky humans had made me seem like a know it all around him, ughh they always ruined things. I jumped silently up onto a taller rock, and then onto another one. Finally I reached a rock shielded by trees and the only way up was accessible by pumas and bighorn sheep. I sit down and shake my coat. "Sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:55 am

Adika heard her compliment and then her sly grin. He then heard her growl and told him to follow her. He followed right behind and landed on his feet. He sighed and shook his coat. "It's fine..." he said, seeing how she would react if he pressed his body against hers. He sighed again and looked at her. "Beautiful coat, may I say?" he asked, grooming her flank.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Cleo

I didn't move, knowing he wouldn't try anything else. "So, if I may ask, what brings you here instead of in your normal hunting grounds?" I commented, I was truly curious why he was here, because he obviously wasn't looking for that. I watch him with my foggy green/blue eyes that were anything but unique to a cougar. The sun began to go down and I heard the cursing voices of the men disapear. I chuckled lightly as the father was utterly disappointed with his clumsy son.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Adika sighed and lowered his ears to his cranium. "Well, there was a fire in my territory. I have escaped." he murmured slightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Cleo

I sat up and moved to face him, sitting back down. "That's horrible! Was it naturally caused?" I asked him, my eyes filled with empathy. I felt the sky darken and glanced up, the sun was starting to shy behind the lone cone [mountain in CO]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Adika perked his ears at her words and shook his head. "No... it's those lousy humans!" he growled. He sighed and lied down, putting his crown on his fore-paws. "I can't do anything but come here, I didn't know a beautiful female would be here while I went to hunt." he says looking in the distance.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Cleo

"Well, you may hunt here whenever you wish" I told him "I know how horrible it is to lose something or someone to the 'smart' monkeys" I said and nosed his shoulder. "It is getting late, if you want, we could sleep up here and then hunt together in the morning..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Adika heard her voice and her words and nodded slightly. He looked to face her and nodded, he was on his back. "Yes, that sounds pleasant." he murmured and smiled. "Would you like to watch the stars til we fall asleep?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Cleo

I smiled. "Why not?" I commented and layed down beside him. His warm coat was comforting and I scooted closer, resting my head on his chest. I didn't know ho wI could trust him so much so early, but I didn't really care, he just seemed so different from the other males that I couldn't help but like him..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Adika watched as she came toward him and scooted closer to him, feeling the warmness of her coat made him smile. He pointed out some stars, talking about them. He then turned looking into her eyes, actually caught in her gaze.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Cleo

I listend to his voice, it was soft and knowledgable. I sighed and looked at him, staring into his eyes as he stared into mine. I giggled and rubbed my head under his chin "They aren't that special, but yours are amazing" I said, talking about his eyes. The moonlight was perfectly bright and his warm coat was making me drowsy. I licked his soft fur "I will see you in the morning, handsome" I said, my smile was so big I was glad he couldn't see me and my goofy school girl image.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Adika heard her words and tried to keep himself from blushing. He snuggled next to her, leaning at the side, facing her. His body was next to her. Stomach-to-stomach face-to-face. He licked her muzzle and leaned in closer to where their stomachs touched.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Cleo
I sighed and snuggled close to him. I yawned then giggled "Its past this old girl's bed time" I joked and rested my eyes. "Night" I said quietly, then, slowly, I fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down