Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) Empty Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Truth or legend?

Many say that they are just legends or maybe even myths. But i don't believe anything anyone says because i know the truth, Well i think i should know the truth since i am one of them. They say we are the creatures of the night but that's not correct either because we live right beside you, go to school like, and even ave family's like you and you still think of us as different.Many think its a family secret until they become one of us. We can control our anger at times but a lot of times we can't. If you want to know one then come and meet me. My name is Linota and this is my story.

My Life

It was about two years ago when i found out what i was. I was with my mother and father when it happened i had been introduced to my so called pack to be, My father said that i would understand after sundown. He was right that night was the first time that a lot of younger members had their first transformation And i was one of those members.After that he told us that we will be able to change forms willing from human to wolf. After a year i quit going to school, a few months later i saw my parents get slaughtered by a rival pack and half of my pack got killed there was about a hand full of them that survived that followed me deeper into the forest.

Now

As i walk in my wolf form my pack follows closely behind me as others were on my sides and in front of me they would not let nothings get near me without my permission. As some of the ones in front stop i walk up beside them and look around this was the end of our territory and i dared not to send any of them and i wouldn't cross this line, But we had a new member join us not to long ago that had no pack and was an outcast and he would not listen for nothing. i turn my head to look behind me and see the new comer in his wolf form racing towards the border i growl loudly and turn my body towards him so i can face him seeing that he was not slowing i run forwards and knock to the ground and pin him Don't you dare cross the territory line or you will be killed i let him up and he cowers then heads back to the cabin that me and the pack built i turn and face them again i look over to the rival packs territory and see something moving i growl as i raise my hackles

Last edited by Shadow-Walker on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) Empty Re: Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 am

OOC: Had to go with a crappy name because I couldn't think of anything else >.<.

Vlade quickly rushed thru the tree's on his pack's territory, checking the borders for any sign of their rivals. He began to sniff the air, unable to smell anything other then pine and maple sap over the tree's. He gave a loud sneeze, blowing a maple leave several yards away from him. "Can't wait for whatever season this isn't." He mumbled to himself, feeling another sneeze come on.

He continued to walk to the packs final border, his nose still blocking any other smell then the trees. He began to run at a slow pace, hoping to clear up his nose. After awhile he reached the end to the maple and pine tree's. As he rested under one of the lightly leafed tree, his nose began to clear up. After a few moments be began to get sleepy, then felt a warm breeze move across his ears.
He then suddenly caught a scent, coming from the final territory line. He began to run towards the line, seeing one of the wolves he smelled running towards the boarder, with others on the edge. He silently stalked them as what looked like the Alpha stop the wolf. He got closer to the line to make out the shapes of the other pack. He raised his hairs on his neck and snarled, coming closer to them.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) Empty Re: Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 am

I let out an even louder growl when i heard the other rival pack member, As soon as i did all the males where standing guard around me with their hackles raised and some even snarling. I looked over to where the sound was coming from and snarled a little "Show your self!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Vlade heard the other snarls, and quickly came out of the brush, the sunlight shining on his grey pelt. He let out a low growl, looking at the wolves. He walked up to them and snapped at them, "Looks like your a little close. You little pups lost?" He teased, showing a smirk as he looked at the leader.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 am

I growled even louder at the male. "We are not lost, we were making sure none of you crossed the territory line." my hackles raised even more as i stared down this male the stood in front of me. All the other males that were around me started growling and starling at the rival.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:13 pm

[[ Should I reply to this or did you make another topic..? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Occ: go ahead and reply to the beginning post and act like the others arnt there
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 pm

The stranger's presence had been known for a short while now, and he had just stumbled upon his location.
The intruder was cowering, whimpering, the scent of another looming in the distance. Or was it? No, it was not the distance. A fae rested there in the shadows as well. She was flanked by others of her pack, and had pinned the intruder beneath her. A snort sounded around him, the other alpha. The alpha whose territory was invaded just moments before. Caspian held an aura of elegance that seemed unmatched by even the sleekest of natural things. He glided past the fallen log he had been tucked beside moments before, revealing his full length to the others. Each step was met with an eerie silence, and his tail flicked to his side momentarily while he turned. The alpha sat back on his haunches, wrapped his tail beside him, and licked his chops once. Piercing, eerie orbs of gloss stared at those standing on the other side of the border. They were a mystery all their own, and seemed to be fighting over whether they were meant to be an unnatural emerald or a striking cyan. Caspian's obsidian pelt hugged his lean muscles as well as shimmered in the small patch of sunlight he was placed within. Ever so slightly, he canted his head and gazed ahead at the strange female. She was beautiful and strong, a danger in such a way that it reminded him of a poised panther or coiled viper. To the untrained eye she would be underestimated, but this alpha knew better. After all, Caspian was tall and slender. Most brutes found him an easy target. Those males met their end swiftly, dying without much dignity. A moment of silence gnawed hungrily at the air as his breath suspended in his throat. His smooth voice soon edged it slowly away.
"And here I was thinking there was a valiant battle ahead of me.." his voice was soft, smooth, trained. Its intelligence was not as shocking as the sheer power it held. He had a deep voice, one that seemed other-worldly. Perhaps it was the elegance, yes that may have been it, stashed deep within the alternating notes. Any one of these were possible, but they all merged together and spilled from this wolf's maw like a symphony of dangerous beauty performed by only the best of instruments and musicians.

[[ I will PM you the link to his bio, which will have his pictures ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Occ: awesome post

Linota looked up and Towards the voice of the male ang slightly growled. "And why would that be?" I stared at him and a few of the males started to move closer making sure i was protected "if i can ask what is your name?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 pm

[[ Thanks =D ]]

Caspian's lips furled back in a sort of smirk. His eyes glinted against the sunlight. "Why? That pup took a walk around my park," his voice turned harsher now, but he wasn't intimidating. The strength in which he spoke contradicted the wolf's elegant facade. His sharply angled face turned to watch as the other wolves stepped nearer to their alpha. He heard her question, but dismissed it for the moment. "You need not worry, I will not touch your precious leader.." Caspian told them, letting his gaze flicker back towards her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 pm

I watched him carefully then let out a slight growl once again this time at the males getting overly annpyed by them. One of the newer members still Didn't listen. I looked back to the male from the other pack "And who are you calling a pup?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Caspian's sharp, unfaltering gaze snapped to the male as she growled at him. His look was one of interest, not judgement. It did, however, hold a sense of intimidation. He snorted softly and turned as she spoke once more. The wolf's ears darted forward to listen to her question and he chuckled. The sound was rich, dark, eerie. It was as close to a friendly laugh as Caspian thought possible for him. He grinned and shook his head.
"Don't fret, my dear. I was referring to the one who just ran off. That was quite the assault, I am impressed," his words glided around them, and he stood slowly. The movement was collected and relaxed, but it was clear he did not want to stay still for too long.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I calmed and sat seeing that the male didnt want to start anything. The other males slowly backed away from me and sat down also i let out a slight sigh "if you wish to continue to talk then lets speak in human.". I looked to the ground and let my head drop. The wolf that was sittong slowly transformed into human. I sat there fully clothed and looked at him then around seeing the other males looking at me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Caspian hesitated as he watched her turn.
The four-legged animal gracefully changing into a young woman. She was beautiful as she sat there, fully clothed in clean attire. Once she was finished, Caspian drew himself up into a standing position and snorted softly. "As you wish.."
As if commanded by his words, the sleek black canine's body slowly turned and shifted. A few moments passed and his anatomy was rearranged. Caspian's fur faded to skin and clothes. He stretched nonchalantly and sat down on a fallen log. His tall frame looked lean and lanky as he sat there. His arms rested on his knees. The man had a regal appearance to him, sharp and attractive. Caspian's skin was very pale, but his hair was a dark, almost brunette shade of blonde. Perhaps the only thing that did not change was his eye color.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:28 pm

I watched as he hesitated at first then changed into his human form. I stood up and looked as the other males transformed into humans. "My name is linota, can i Please know your name?" i have a slight sigh and sat on a boulder as the males kept watching the rival pack member.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 am

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 pm

[[ I am So So So sorry! My life has been crazy, just started high school this year and my art teacher practically worships homework.. ]]

He chuckled.
The sound was rich, unique, and undeniably pure.
The Lycan's pale blue eyes returned to the girl and he leaned forward as he sat, resting his elbows against his knees. Caspian's thin, red lips pulled into a small smirk. "I am Caspian," he said as he stood, stepping silently towards them. Careful not to startle the others, he bowed at the waist and studied his feet for a moment. His silvery orbs then turned up to the rival fae and he smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you, dear."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 pm

(its fine i know how it is. Im a jr. In high school.) some of the pack members still in wolf form let out snarls and growls as if approached me. I nodded my head lightly "Its nice to meet you to." she watched as if bowed and have a small smirk "There is no need to bow." she turned her head when the sound me someone charging headed towards them. She let out a growl and changed back into her wolf form and charged at the male coming towards them. When the two of them clashed the air filled with snapping, snarling, and a few yelps. Once everything was finished linota had the male pinned to the ground with teeth bared snarling in his face. "If you ever do that again i will rip your throat out. Do you understand me?" the male whined before she let him up and he took off. Her pelt was a mess with blood, dirt, and leaves. She shook her pelt off then changed back into her human form having a long bloody gash down her arm.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Caspian's eyes widened slightly and his eyebrows lifted as the male attacked Linota.
Instead of joining in, though, he stepped back and folded his arms over his slender chest. The gaunt man let out a rough chuckle as the brute fell beneath the fae, and she hissed a warning into his ears. She turned back and he noticed the gash on her arm. A ribbon of crimson, slightly clumped as it attempted to clot itself, was gliding from the wound. The liquid was currently licking at her knuckles.
"Are you alright?" He asked, motioning to the injury. Caspian's dark blond eyebrows moved together in concern, an emotion that others were always skeptical of. This time, however, was truly authentic and he moved his hand out, palm up, towards hers.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Linota looked at him and nodded answering his question "Im fine. All i have to do is bandage it up." she watched him extend his hand out. She walked over and went to shake his hand but instead stumbled and collapsed from the blood lose.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Caspian watched as she approached him, and barely caught sight of her eyes dimming before her knees gave way.
He leapt forward and barely managed to take her shoulders in his hands before easing her the rest of the way to the ground. Once she was steady on the ground the male moved back, showing the others he had no intention of harming her. "She needs healing, I would offer my services but I fear your misunderstanding," he explained to them, still kneeling but a good two or so feet from her incapacitated body. Caspian's silver suit was folded and soiled from the sudden plunge against the soil, but he seemed unaffected by the thought. One glossy, black curl had fallen loose over his pale forehead, forcing him to brush it back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Mitchell the male beta rushed forward and looked down at linota then to caspian. If say how badly injured she was and nodded to him "dont harm her." (ill have a few minor characters but only use then for a few post.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 pm

[[ That's quite alright with me. I am notorious for getting out of control with my minor characters, so much so that they seem major D= hahaha ]]

Caspian looked up at Mitchell as he nodded, and returned the gesture.
The man shifted into a more workable position and lifted her wounded arm tenderly. Minutes went by as he simply inspected the wound, learning each and every imperfection of the flesh and attempting to recreate each in his mind. Once he was satisfied with his knowledge of the arm, Caspian closed his eyes and turned the arm so that her injury faced the Earth. He then brought his free hand beneath it, exhaled, and spiderweb like tendrils of magic sprung from his arm and grasped the areas around the wound. The small rays came in several shades. The lightest were for the smaller work, and aided against scarring, while the darker were for pulling the flesh together and removing any impurities in the process. Blood droplets dripped down onto his palm as he opened his eyes and the magic clambered back to his hand. Like veins, you could watch the emerald light fade back into his skin before completely disappearing. Caspian turned her arm over and wiped his palm along his slacks. The man ran a finger down the new skin, which was pinkish compared to the rest of her arm. He figured the work would do for now. Caspian wasn't quite sure he could speed up the regeneration of her blood just yet, his work in that area was less than perfect. His cyan eyes turned back to Mitchell's, and for a moment flashed emerald. The color quickly disappeared as the magic rested deep within him, and he offered the rival male a sideways smile. "Good as new," he teased.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Mitchell let out a growl as if watched caspian use magic on his alpha but soon stoped. "Thank you. If you like you may come back to the pack cabin." he looked down at linota and carefully picked her up and started to head back to the cabin.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next