Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Ok a wolf is a teen at one years old, plz change that. Accepted, but only because I don't wanna wait for the next person to reply.

Note! Until there is a steady flow of people joining there will be no joining topics I will either accept you or reject, you'll need a acception from all pack members's player to be officially in.

Back to top Go down

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh and ^ starts now, so Horse goddess you may join buuut um instead of being in the pack right away he can just end up randomly meeting the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

well i feel like the pack would get rid of him or wouldnt accept him if he just joined. if he was a pup born into the pack, they would tolerate him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Weeeellllllllll if you want he can be from Blossom's first litter when that happens or he can just be um maybe like Blossom's adopted son? And late to the new land?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Oh and that would make him a prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

(late to the new land? and yeah i was thinking he would be one of blossom's first litters)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 pm

(Yea Blossom claimed and ok but that'll take awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:32 pm

well i mean maybe she is going to have her like third litter and already has pups that are kind of grown up like mine.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:25 am

Sorry, no she hasn't had her first litter yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 am

okay. where is it posted?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:35 pm

K but um it can't be blood related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Fimmine Forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2