Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) Empty The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Warning- Not all wolves will be accepted, you must prove yourself to Blossom, pack Alpha.

Ranks-
Alphamale: Blossom Alpha male: To be chosen during a rp.
Beta Female: Open Beta male: Rocky(Below)
Female members: Open Male members: Open
Femle pups: None yet Male pups: None yet
Female omega: Aurora(Below) Male omega: Redwood(2NT pg.)
(The omegas do not have to be mates, their just the bottom ranked ones.)

Last edited by wild one on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) Empty Re: The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Pack rules-
No mating without both Alpha's aceptions, don't wast your time asking when food is low cause one litter (The alpha litter) is hard enough.
No killing fellow pack mates.
Genders are equal, even if your a higher rank you can't force a fea to be your mate.
Higher ranks hold their heads higher then the lower unless they give you permission or your challenging them for their rank.

Topic rules-
No fighting, got a issue take it to pm.
Fallow the site rules.
Be active!
All fights will be judged by the Alpha's And Beta's players unless it is the Alphas/Betas fighting then they'll pick their judges, when you judge no simply picking your favorite wolf/player.
You may have unlimited attacks as long as you say your character aimed, no atuo hits unless it is play fighting, you have permission, or it's practice fighting cause thoughs don't hurt the other wolf.
Don't doge every move thrown at you because it's unfair.

Back to top Go down

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) Empty Re: The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh and there will be a pack name poll topic when some players, if any ever will, join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm

I'll join! I have the perfect wolf for blossoms little brother if you want! IF he gets accepted and you arent tired of me
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 pm

You're probably tired of me but... Oh well =P

The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) Wolf-897891_1_

Name - Aurora
Gender - Fae
Age - 3
Rank - Omega
Coat - Red/Brown, Thick
Eyes - Dull Auburn
Personality - Quiet, Shy, Smart, and Polite
History - Her pack was captured when she a just a pup, and they were abused in an attempt to be trained. Scared and confused, Aurora somehow managed to slip past the humans and ran off into the forest. She left her siblings and family behind, but doesn't regret it. She can come across as cold, but Aurora is in it ofr herself, and will preserve her own life at almost any cost.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks guys! And no I'm not tired of you two, your some of my fave rp buddies. Alright here's how to get accepted-
Fist make a really good bio (duh, lol)
Second to boost your chances do a rp with Blossom which in you shall strive to prove your worth (Optional)
Third, undecided so yea idk, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm

**Not sure if qualified for first**

I'd be willing to do the second !! =D
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Lol don't worry about the first cause the topic is worth more, ok I'll go make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 pm

*Aww really? You to wild, you to)

Name~ Rocky
Age~ 1
Gender~ Brute
Personality~ Rocky is a very happy wolf. He isnt afraid to speak in front of the pack and can be loud when he needs to. He loves to joke around and just be a go getter. He isn't the least bit shy, but he stays away from fighting the best he can. Being a thin, lean wolf, he can outrun a lot of his pack members.
Rank~ Beta
Coat Color~ Cream colored with white
Eye Color~ Brown
History~ Rocky was born into the pack. He was the runt, and many thought he would die. But he surprised them by growing into a handsome young wolf.
The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsPkG6A0o6vXH0r8Q5DxAVXru6y98CwpHMbGo-L8UE7TTB4rotMA

Is this ok?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Welcome, Smile

He'll work, Accepted!

Note: Sorry I made the male beta a easy pick but I wasn't going to be picky on her little brother.

Sav, I made the topic (which I'm sorry it is sooo small and horrible) here, oh and Harley your welcome to join-
https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm119/DragonMaiden/black.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 pm

So Rocky isnt accepted?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 pm

No he is, I was just apologizing for making the rank a basically first come first serve rank and plus I liked his personality. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Yay ^__^ I kinda made him after one of my camp counselors. It sounds strange.... but ya know
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Lol yea that is strange but fine with me. Smile

Ops I put the link to my gelding cherrie's picture up by mistake, here and if you didn't see before Harley your welcome to join(do to your rank) Smile -
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11014-so-you-think-your-good-enough-for-my-pack-omega-prove-it-r-r#293998

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:52 pm

If I do join that, he is still her little brother, right?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am

Lol yea and beta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

OK. Give me a sec
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 am

-Nods- Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

Finally done!!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:33 am

I'm going to go make a claiming post at famine forest so Harley your welcome to join, Making merriors since no one is joining yet I'm just going to accept you so you can join to. So we can wrap up that topic real quick now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 am

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11053-blossom-claims
Ops I spelled famine instead of femminine forest, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Name: Redwood
Personality: Is a good dog but is getting to that teenage years where he is getting irresponsible and tends to let the pack down when he is assigned to a job. he is often relied on in the pack because he is one of the older siblings compared to the pups. is not very responsible. Its not that he does not care, hes just a teenager. has a mix of different personalities. is sometimes playful like a pup, other times, moody and serious. once again, all cause of his teenage age.
Breed: wolf
Picture: The blossom pack, can you earn yourself a rank? (Finished) Preview

(just tell me if i need to add or change anything.)

Last edited by horsegodess on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next