Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R) Empty So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Blossom stood on a hill allowing the gentle breeze to blow her fur back. Lifting her maw she howled for no reason and to a human (in her mind) most likely they'd say she was howling at the sun, foolish creatures, she thought. Finishing she snorted and turned walking down the hill and moving to the falls. Even though several miles away she could hear them crashing down violently agents the earth's floor. By the time she rached them it was almost night and her paws where aching badly. She took a few laps of the water then sat glancing around herself, ahhh how I hope to one day own this land. She thought sighing.

Back to top Go down

So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R) Empty Re: So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R)

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Aurora's breath came fast and hard, her heart threatened to beat it's way out of her chest. The silk of her red-brown fur shimmered with the dappled shadows of the forest, but not as much as the completely healthy wolf. She was scrawny, and had gone a few days without food or water. This labored her every movement, but Aurora wasn't the least bit concerned. With an abunance of rabbits, squirrels, and sometimes even deer, the young fae was well equipped for the season. She slowed, the chase wasn't worth it. Her eyes, which were the color of Colorado dirt, traced the trail of the silver hare as it bounded away. Her pink tongue lolled from her mouth as she started to pant. Shaking her body as though ridding it of the exhaustion that she refused to solace, Aurora stepped along at a slightly hurried pace. Just ahead, her ears had picked up on the roar of a waterfall. This, she knew, would bring water. After years in this territory, living as a rogue and avoiding others at almost any cost, she had learned to decipher the whisper of leaves in the wind from the trickle and rush of water. She inhaled deeply, expecting the crisp, light air to cease the burn within her lungs. However, the breath brought the scent of another wolf. One, a female, whom seemed strong and healthy. Slowing to a cautious walk, Aurora took in the scent once more, this time locating her. She was beside the water which Aurora so desired. Whimpering quietly, she peeked through into the clearing. She wanted the water, needed the water, but the fae was between her and her prize. Snorting, the reddish brown wolf creeped from her hiding place. Body low, tail tucked, she walked and arc around the female as wide as possible. She wanted to avoid conflict. Aurora dipped down and took a drink. Her ears swivelled back to listen to the female, and she felt her muscles tense at every stirring breeze.

[[ Hope that's okay, did I leave you enough room to reply? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R) Empty Re: So you think your good enough for my pack omega? Prove it (R & R)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 am

(It's great and lol yea)

Blossom imeadently could smell the fea before she came into sight. She didn't turn to look sensing how tense the fea was and nervous. She didn't wish to scar her from the water; when the wolf's paws hit the rocks she slowly turned to watch her. Amusement played in her eyes as the fea walked low to the ground and cautious. A laugh forced it's way out then the words, "What ain't there enough for both of us? No need to worry. This land isn't even mine, I don't have the right." She said offering her a friendly wolf smile. "You look starved, wait here." She said then went to a hard to notice whole in a rock, it was big enough for up to three wolves but it would be awefuly cramped. She went in then came back out with a blump rabit which she sat down for the scrawny fea.

(Epic fail, sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 am

Aurora's ears flashed back at the female's laugh, and she stood up a little straighter. She had drank her fill, and watched as the wolf dashed away. Snorting softly, Aurora sat back on her haunches and cocked her head as the wolf came back. Her mouth caught the scent of blood and decay and her mouth watered, but she didn't advance towards the kill. Shaking her head softly, her red dirt colored eyes turned towards the foamed edges of the water. "I do not take charity" Aurora tolf the female. Her words and tone were stern, but in no way disrespectful. Aurora adjusted her tongue in her mouth, swallowing the saliva that had gathered in her mouth. Her ears erected and once she had overcome the initial scent of the rabbit she turned back to wait for the wolf's reply.

[[ Don't worry about it ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 am

Rocky watched the deer with intent eyes, muscles tense as he moved slowly along the ground. The young stag was a prize. Well muscled, fed on the lush grass that lay around the water fall. The birds were singing their daily songs, covering the slight sound of Rocky's breathing. Cautiously, the brute put a paw forward, silently making his way towards the grazing stag. The wind was blowing in Rocky's face, bringing the scent of his next meal towards him. ~ When he was a mere couple yards away, the wind switched directions and the stag smelled the wolf. It bolted, hooves kicking up grass and dirt as it tried to escape. A growl erupted in Rocky's throat, and he leaped after the deer, easily catching up to it. Rocky could see the eyes of the stag by now, and his eyes glinted with hunger. He moved forward just a bit, gazing at the place he had to bite. His powerful back legs pushed him forward, allowing him to latch onto the stags neck. Together, they skidded over the edge of a hill, tumbling a little ways before hitting a large rock that was jutting out of the ground. Having used the stag as a cushion, Rocky wasn't injured all that badly. "Won't sis be proud of me." He murmured, taking the back of the neck of the stag n his mouth. The taste of blood made his mouth water, but he wanted to share.

The roar of the falls gradually came into his ears, letting him know he was going the right way. A cut on his leg needed cleaning, but it could wait. By the time the falls came into view, Rocky's neck was aching from dragging the heavy buck. He lacked the muscle a lot of wolves had, making it harder for him to fight or drag heavy things like deer around. His gleaming brown eyes settled on the stranger, and he tilted his head. Why was she so skinny? His sister was nowhere in sight, but when she came dashing back with a rabbit, he growled. All that for nothing? This buck wouldn't keep long. His paws fell silently, but the buck dragged noisily behind him. "I see you have met my sister." He said softly, turning his head oddly to relieve the pain.

Last edited by Harley on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 am

Edited.

Last edited by Harley on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 am

(Hey my Dad is playing dinotopia so I'll rp with you guys later, this is one of my fave movies.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 am

OK. We wont go to far without you
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

Aurora jumped at a sound behind her. It was an odd sound, like the scuffing of feet. However, it held the eerie sound of flesh as it tore. Leaping to face the second wolf, Aurora's eyes narrowed slightly and she stepped back. Remembering the fae, she turned and looked to her nervously. A strange feeling overtook Aurora's body, and she snorted softly. She was cornered, trapped, and memories flashed in her mind. Snarling quietly, an obvious battle overtook the physical appearance of the wolf. Aurora was halfway between submissive and aggressive. Her lips were curled back in a snarl, but her tail was tucked. Her body was low to the ground, while her ears were flat against her skull. The male wolf turned his head as though to stretch it, but it was rather strange. He was small, about the same size as Aurora. It was odd. Aurora was a young female, any mature male would out weigh her and stand higher at the shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 am

OCC ~ Sorry guys but I have to go, it's late here and I'm exhausted. I wouldn't be very good at posting anyway =P
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am

Rocky backed up at her signs of aggression. "Woah woah woah.... why you growling at me?" He asked, lowering his tail slightly. "I brought a deer. You are really skinny..." Rocky said, grasping it by the back of the neck again and pulling it closer. "I'm Rocky, by the way." His voice a charming mix of concern and 'bubbles'. "My sister won't hurt you. Neither will I. Do I look like I could?" He asked, turning his head to look at his coat and frame. "It took effort just for me to kill this." Rocky muttered, nudging the stag. The scent of his own blood stung his nose, and he gently licked it clean.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean to, honest."

(Same here)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am

Aurora stopped both offensive and defensive tendencies, although her muscles remained tense and at the ready. The two kills, smelling of fresh blood and welcoming meat made a mix of fresh saliva wash over her tongue. Snorting softly at her desire, Aurora sat back on her haunches and glared over at the male. Her slender snout tilted up as she took in the sweet scent of the stag. Her nose caught on to the wolf's blood as well, and her eyes fell on the wound as he cleansed it. "I forgive you" She said slowly, her voice melodic yet sharp at the same time. Her tail wrapped over her back leg, and she glanced into the forest. She felt her stomach clench. Aurora should've continued the chase with that hare, she thought.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

"Thats good." He said, yawning. "Its there if you want it." Rocky gestured towards the stag. He slipped past her, coming to a stop when he found a suitable place to sit. Rocky slowly slid into a laying position, his head on his paws. The sun gradually made him uncurl til he was stretched out beside the water fall. He was close enough that the dew from the falls settled on his coat. Rocky raised his head to glance at Aurora. "You have to be hungry..." He muttered, loud enough so she could hear. A wave of exhaustion washed over him, returning him to his original position. Rocky's eyes closed slowly, trying to keep an eye on the new comer. But eventually, he had fallen asleep.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am

Aurora turned to watch as he slipped past her and the fae and reclined at the edge of the falls. Snorting softly at his words, she looked out to the forest. "I can't accept it." She told him, and bowed her head to look at her paws. She raied once and licked at the pad. She nipped at it until a thorn wiggled loose. She spat it off to the side an returned her foot to the soil. Her eyes turned to see that the male had, in fact, fallen into a light slumber. She stood, and her aching muscles reluctantly followed. One of her joints, its location a mystery to her, popped in the motion. Her eyes trailed to the fresh kill, but she shook her head and turned back to the forest. "I will be back in a sec" She told them, then loped off into the trees. Her movements were rough at first, but soon she was gliding between the ferns and trunks with ease.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 am

Should we wait for wild? Or should I post one more time?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 am

Ummm.. Wait maybe? Since it would just be you two there, we might as well right?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 am

wiiilllldddd why you no reply?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Blossom watched, she wanted to react but things seemed to move in fast motion. She staid sitting calm and collective, when things smoothed back down she ate some of the deer. She was very proud of her brother but couldn't say so since she didn't wish to dastrep his slumber. She walked into the water to cool down and rinse any dirt, sweet, and other things clinging to her fur off.

(Sorry guys)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:49 pm

[[ Don't be sorry. Live your Life, you only have one Smile ]]

The tender meat of the small fawn slid between Aurora's canines. The blood that trickled over her pink tongue tasted delicious, with the warmth of a life that once was. She wrenched her neck back, pulling the spotted mule deer back into the protection of a rocky over hang. There, she would be able to eat her fill in peace. Afterwards, the buzzards would surely clear the carcass of everything but bones. A few minutes went by, and she licked her chops. They were stained a faded red, that was more of a pink than a crimson. Her stomach bulged slightly, but her ribs still showed. It would take a while for her to gain back the fat she had as a pup. Her tail danced from side to side when she stood, her stomach content as well as her muscles and mind. Her snout caught the scent of the falls and the two wolves once more, and she took off at a gentle gait. One fast enough to make it back before long yet slow enough to let her food settle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Blossom waded in the water swimming with ease. Her grey blue eyes constantly moving around, checking her surroundings. Her ears flickering to the slightest noises each time they reached her ears. Turning she swam back to shore and shook her coat free of the water. Sitting she patiently waited for her brother to awake and the fae to return. Her delicate nose picked up on a familiar new sent as the fea neared and she smiled in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Aurora's tongue flickered to her chops to cleanse the fur once more. Her paws tapped the earth harder, slowing her movements just a bit before she stepped into the bright clearing. Her eyes narrowed as they adjusted, but soon the Colorado dirt color was visible once more. Her ears erected and she snorted softly. "Hello again" She said, and sat back on her haunches. Aurora purposely remained beside the trees, and a few meters from the others.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Blossom was looking in the derection she knew the fea would come before she even emerged from the tree line. At the sight of Aurora she stood wagging her tail, "Yes hello again. Oh and please forgive me, I'm Blooming Blossom but please call me Blossom." She said taking a bow. Lifting herself to stand straight she offered her once more a wolf smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:24 pm

(it is soooo hot in south Dakota!!!!!!!! But I will ge to my aunt tomorrow and I won't have to use my iPod. I'm not going to post right now because my iPod needs charging. Warning: the portable DVD player charges my ipodnslowly!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 pm

(Ok, glad your back. Hope you had fun on your trip. Plz look at the pack sign up page. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next