Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M)

2 posters

Go down

Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M) Empty Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M) 317-marvelous-dragon
Malki

Malki zoomed around in the sky, her heat scent trailing her. She was looking around a bit when she saw a male dragon below her. She narrowed herself to go down by him. When she was she said cheerfully, "Hello!"

(Go ahead and jump in as the male!)

Last edited by jlthompsonvamp on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M) Empty Re: Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M)

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

http://images.wikia.com/ben10fanfiction/images/0/0d/Black_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg

Roco looked up and smiled, "hello." he said in his deep, rocky voice. he looked her over, he was only a bit bigger then her.. and.. oh yes. she was in heat. wonderful. Roco's large tool twitched excitedly, and he fought to keep it sheathed, for now anyway. [b]"what are you doing around here, miss? my name is Roco, by the way."

Last edited by - - mars on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M) Empty Re: Can You Earn Malki's Love?(Descriptive so R-M)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Malki

Malki smiled at Roco then said, "I'm Malki. I have a cave near here and I decided to fly around. Then I saw and decided to say hi. What are YOU doing here?" She gazed at Roco, watching as his black scales glimmered in the sun. The marking on her head was shimmering a little in the sun but also with it's own magic. The mark on her head was the seat of her magical powers.

(I can make her be magical right?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

(of course c;)

Roco nodded, "just walking around myself, my dens near the base of the mountain, i like to come out around this time of day to hunt some." he replied smoothly. he looked her over, eyes shining with a greedy light. she would be his by the end of the day, he decided.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 am

Malki

Malki smiled at him then said, "I like to hunt around her too. Can I hunt with you?" She gave him a flirtatious smile, deciding she liked this male, and lifted her tail a little to let out her heat scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Rico purred, "of course. i saw a elk crossing over there a bit, we could head that way." he said softly, tool sliding out a bit as her heat scent swam over him. he shifted his position so she couldn't see it. flapping his wings he went up in the air a bit
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Malki

Malki smiled then flapped her wings and lifted into the air. Her heat scent trailed after, a lot stronger since she was letting more of it out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Rico growled a bit, she had to be doing this on purpose. he flew a bit ahead and tried to ignore the scent for now - the moment she landed though, he was mounting. he hovered over a small meadow, a few deer grazing. flicking his ears, he flexed his claws and prepared to strike.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Malki

Malki landed beside him, her eyes on the deer. She crouched, getting ready to go after the deer. A faint heat smell escaped her even though she was not purposefully realeasing it now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:34 pm

'well now, screw the deer, i have a meat stash at home..' Rico thought deviously as he watched the dragoness crouch. faster then lightning, he had moved across the ground and was on top of her. he grasped her horns in his mouth, yanking her head up. his fully unsheathed tool poked around, and upon finding her entrance he thrusted in as hard as he could. "stay still, and perhaps i won't kill you." Rico chuckled through the mouthful of her horns, pulling back out and pressing in.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:42 am

Malki

Malki roared when he mounted her and a electricfying blast of the black power that originated in her horns shot through her horn and into Rico's mouth. She knew it would almost be frying him alive. "Oh really? Do you feel that black power that's racing through you? If you don't get off me I will allow that power to kill you, frying you alive. It will be a painful death." she roared. The marking on her head was glowing brightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Rico let go of her horns with a deafening roar. he slammed into her painfully hard as the power rushed through him and then yanked his tool out, getting off her. "i have my own dark powers, you fool. ever hear of a death dragon, dearest?" the large black male hissed, moving to her front, his tool still out. he flexed his claws and a deep rumbling filled his chest, and he promptly spat out a blast of sickly black fire on the ground, the grass instantly shriving. "so try me." Rico challenged, twitching his tail and still feeling slightly buzzy from her attack.

(found a better picture for him, so this is him now ^^ http://images.wikia.com/ben10fanfiction/images/0/0d/Black_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 pm

(It says not found.)

Malki

Malki's marking on her head on body began to glow even brighter, almost blinding, and so did her horns. She sent out a blast of black fire of her own and it scourched the ground around her, the black fire moving up to create a protective circle around her. "Gladly." she roared angerily, more black fire pouring out of her mouth and sneaking along the grass like a snake towards Rico. "Ever heard of a Destroyer Dragon?" she asked him, more black fire joining the black fire that was already snaking towards him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 pm

(oops, here.. & aha, they need something to bring them together.. hm.)
http://images.wikia.com/ben10fanfiction/images/0/0d/Black_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg

Rico growled, watching her. muttering to himself, he flapped his wings a few times, watching the black flames flicker by his feet. "you're a fool." the large dragon growled, small black flames shooting from his mouth as he spoke.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Malki

"A fool how? I'm a fool for wanting to protect myself?!" Malki growled fiercely at him, more of the black fire pouring out of her mouth and visiously moving towards him. It quickly surronding him and she knew that if he even made a threatening step towards her that the black fire would engulf him and burn him alive. She had never wished that type of fate on anyone but she was willing to do anything to protect herself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down