Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] Empty - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 pm

(she is a husky, but i want her to be bred with a wolf. if its on the wrong board, please direct me to the correct one. thank you!)

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr986rykUX2Qkb1DKoREu1S4lkQR7RY-yKqQwPw1f-CZOfxjmIjQ

Willa was a gorgeous, young female husky. she had lived a soft, cushy lifestyle, but after being scolded for chewing up a cushion, she ran away from her large home, where she was protected. now, she was on an adventure! she loved adventures.
but, Willa was also on something else she didn't know about...
her first heat cycle

Info/Rules:
- MALES ONLY.
- NO powerplaying.
- Willa is rather young, very trusting of other canines, and very naive. this is her first heat and she can't smell her own scent, so she has no idea whats going on. as of now, she hasn't been mated yet, but its come close. she still doesn't know whats going on, so expect scaredness/questions Shocked
- your male can run up and mount her right then and there for all i care, but Willa might be scared and try to jump out from under you.
- aggressive/dominant males are welcome Laughing
- after mating, wolves/dogs may get stuck together (the male inside of the female). this can happen to Willa and the male(s).
- Willa may or may not become pregnant, i haven't decided, but hump away and try (;
- descriptive is preferred c:

Willa shook out her fluffy black-and-white pelt and yawned, she had just awoken from a restless nights sleep. her blue eyes flicked over her surroundings - blueberry bushes and a few trees lined her path of view, and some denser woods off to the side. 'Great!' Willa thought, walking along the paths. 'maybe there will be some dogs or wolves up here to talk to and play with..' her thoughts where cut short by a loud growl from her stomach, 'and hopefully they know where to find some real food.. these blueberries wont fill me up..'

last night, Willa met a nice male. he kept smiling and wagging his tail, and trying to jump up on her - Willa knew he must have wanted to play tag (not really, Willa's naive, but you all know this males intentions Laughing), so she ran off for him to catch her. the male followed for a while, but then gave up. that's when Willa decided to sleep under that tree, since it was too dark to make out where she was.

she walked forwards and went into a small clearing surrounded by trees and blueberry bushes. she could smell a male dog.. or wolf maybe? somewhere around her, and barked out a friendly "hello?" hoping for a new friend. her fluffy tail wagged back and forth, quickly sending her heat scent flying unknowingly.

Last edited by - - mars on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] Empty Re: - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

(bump.. really, no one?)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] Empty Re: - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 pm

bump..
anyone? i thought this would be pretty fun xD

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:18 am

Red

(lol, i don't normally do males, but here we go. pardon any of my failing male stuff.)

The wolf sniffed at the air. He smelled something... and it smelled good. It smelled like a she-wolf, but there was another scent to it.. he couldn't describe it. But it smelled like food, so he followed it. "Who is that..." It was a dog. And the smell was coming from her... "Hello?" he approached her carefully. "Are you.. what is that smell?"

(He's young too. :3)

Last edited by willz on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

(lol its fine xD)

Willa's head cocked as she looked at the young male wolf. "what smell?" she asked, sniffing the air but finding nothing. shrugging, her stomach let out another yowl. "do you know where to find food? i'm famished.." Willa turned, her backside facing him as she lowered her head to the ground and sniffed, scenting for a rabbit or some kind of easy prey.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 am

The wolf looked at her backside, and he felt something in between his legs twitched. He looked down, and saw something moving. "What the.." He looked up at the dog. Could it be... her?

"Oh, yeah," he said, slightly distracted. "I... uh, I know where to get some food."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 am

Willa rolled her eyes and looked back at him, her tail wagging softly and spreading the scent. "well, come on then, help me find some? oh, i'm Willa by the way." she barked cheerfully, not knowing the confusion he was going though, or the scent she was sending off in waves.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

The smell now heavily drenched the air, and the feeling in between his legs deepened. He groaned a little and adjusted his weight. "I'm.." he couldn't think straight. "I'm Red. A-and... Willa," he continued, beginning to pant, "Are you su-sure you don't smell that?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 am

[center]

"nice name." Willa muttered, still sniffing around the bushes for a trail of a rabbit. she raised her head and turned to him, to see him panting. "what? no, i dont smell anything. whats wrong with you?"
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:39 am

Red was baffled. "You don't smell it?" He stared at her rear. It seemed to be coming from there. "It's... it's coming from you." He started to pant harder as the heavy scent choked him.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:43 am

"if you're implying i smell bad, i'll just leave." Willa grumbled, her body tensing defensively. her backside still remained to him as she sniffed up and down the bushes.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 am

Red wrinkled his nose. "No... it smells good, actually." He crept forward and sniffed at her butt. His mouth watered a little; the smell was sweet and warm and bathed on his tongue, and he struggled not to sigh. The feeling in between his legs tightened, and he held his breath.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am

she rolled her eyes, figuring he was just a bit loopy or something. Willa jumped as she felt his nose at her butt. "w-why are you sniffing me?" she asked softly, cocking her head and glancing back at him questioningly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 am

Red jumped back, surprised and angry at himself. "No reason," he said quickly. "Isn't that what dogs do? Sniff each other?" He hoped that was what dog's do, since he didn't have any excuses on him right now.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 am

Willa giggled, "yeah, i guess. why's a wolf wanna be like a dog though? and for the love of biscuits, please catch me a rabbit or something!" she yowled in frustrating, giving up on trying to track. she, in short, was not a good hunter. she shook off her pelt crossly, scent flying again.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 am

Red smelled the scent again, and struggled to control himself. "I hate being a wolf," he grumbled. "Everytime I see someone, they run." He, too, shook himself. "Okay. I'll come back later. Can you wait that long?" he teased.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am

"mm well, at least they dont try to cuddle you.." she muttered. Willa smirked, glaring at him softly, "psh, i guess. just hurry your furry butt up." she woofed, her stomach growling again as she pulled a blueberry off a bush and swallowed it down quickly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:05 am

Red nodded and raced away, trampling through the snow.(is there snow lol) He smelled the faint scent of a rabbit, so he followed it. He found it nibbling on a twig, and he approached it, his tail lifted slightly and his body tensed. He pounced, adn sent a death bite to the back of its neck. Red was proud of himself. His first catch- and for a female! Red's father would be proud.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 am

(sure, snows cool xD)

Willa groaned, flopping down on her back boredly. her pelt instantly became wet from the snow, but she didnt mind. she wiggled around in it, her scent rolling off of her. she sniffed the air, waiting for Red to come back, her eyes shut softly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 am

Red carried the rabbit to Willa, and dropped it in front of her. "Here," he said. He also noticed that she had rolled around, and that the unamed scent was everywhere. Was she doing this to tease him?
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Willa quickly rolled to her feet and ran towards him and licked his cheek. "thank you so much.." she murrmered, bending down and tearing one of the rabbits legs off. "honestly, i'll do anything to make this up to you. i haven't eaten anything other then berries in about two days." Willa barked through bites, her tail wagging quickly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:20 pm

When she licked him, Red felt the feeling in between his legs go wild. "I, uh.. could you do something for me?" he asked, his heart speeding up.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Willa perked her ears, glancing over at him. "anything besides hunting. she laughed. how she was standing, she was in a perfect position to mate as she ate the rabbit.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Red wasn't thinking. All he knew was that the smell was driving him crazy. He darted forward and grabbed her backside and pressed it close to him, and his tool pressed against her hole.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Willa's head shot up as a sudden weight was pressed on her back. "woah, what are you doing Red?" she barked, shifting uncomfortably.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum