Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] - Page 4 Empty Re: - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 am

Red's tool swelled up, and he emptied his seed into her. His member had swollen up, so they were stuck together again. He licked at her ear before climbing off of her. "That... is a fun game," he panted.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] - Page 4 Empty Re: - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 am

Willa's walls clamped as he released into her, and she moaned in delight. she smiled as he licked her ear and climbed off of her, nodding. "very." she glanced down to see his tool stuck inside of her pussy again. she turned gently and dipped her head under his belly to lick his stretched tool gently, smiling softly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 am

Red grunted as he felt her soft tongue lap over his swollen member. He moaned a little. "Lick it again," he begged.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Willa smirked and slowly dragged her tongue over his tool again. she paused and nibbled it as gently as she could, rubbing her face against his flank as she did so.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Red moaned and bucked his hips a little. His tool ached as her delicate teeth nibbled over the sensetive skin.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Willa giggled, "feel good?" her tongue washed over the pink flesh again, going slowly up and down its length.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Red's moans grew louder, and he began to buck harder. "W-Willa..." he moaned. "p-please..."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Willa laughed, feeling his tool pull at her pussy as he bucked. she smiled slyly and began to lick it rougher, nibbling every so often here and there. "yes Red?" she asked, not lifting her head from under him.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Red growled softly as she licked harder. His penis was aching with pleasure, and he arched his back and let out a low moan. "Say.. say my name," he hissed in her ear.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 pm

"Redd.." she whispered against his tool, tracing it with her nose and tongue still.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Her soft breath on his tool made him shudder, and he moaned softly. "Say it louder.." he hissed.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm

"mmm, Red.." she moaned loudly, his shudder vibrating inside of her. her eyes unfocused as she licked him tenderly, growling softly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Red's breath was coming out in small gasps as her tongue slowly rubbed over his member. he let out an annoyed snort as he felt his tool swell back to normal size, and he popped out of Willa. Panting, he said, "that was really fun."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Willa let out a soft groan as his tool made its way out of her. she licked it once more before bringing her head from his underbelly. her pussy dripped a bit, but it didn't hurt as much as it did after their game yesterday. smiling she nodded, "it was. but i'm hungry again now." Willa laughed, headbutting his belly softly. "i'm going to catch something today, i can feel it." she decided, shaking her head. she shook off her pelt and trotted to the bushes, and then paused and glanced back at Red. "are.. are you going to leave?" she asked quietly, looking down.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Red shook himself before trotting after Willa. He licked at her pussy, his tail wagging a little. "Me? Leave?" he repeated, laughing. "After the game we played? No, I'll never leave you."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Willa froze as he licked her, moaning quietly and pressing back against his tongue. she smiled, "good.. now, lets go hunting!" she barked, glancing behind her to look at him.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:51 am

Red smiled as she moaned, but then she barked and told him that they're going to hunt. "Okay," he replied. "You go that way, I'll go this way."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Willa nodded and set off. she walked a ways away from where they where, to an area where the snow was thin since it was surrounded by big trees. her tail wagged as she saw small trails of prey animals, and her scent came off of her heavily.

a large brute who was just finishing up a ground squirrel looked up at the smell of a female in heat. he smiled slyly and began slinking through the undergrowth quietly. he easily found her, with her back to him as she sniffed the ground. chuckling, he rolled his shoulders and prepared to pounce on her.

(bum bum bumm xD)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Red had went the opposite way. he had gone downwind of Willa, but her heat scent was blown by the wind. he grunted, a little annoyed. he wanted to hunt for the dog, but it was hard with her blowing her exciting scent everywhere. so Red ignored the smell of heat and continued to hunt.

(i have no idea about downwind and upperwind btw x.x they put it in warrior cats so i decided to use it here. |D)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:49 pm

(lol its fine, i dont either xD)

Willa smiled - the scent of the rabbit fresh. she scanned the area for a burrow when suddenly a large black brute emerged from the bushes. "hello there, sweetheart." he growled softly, beginning to circle her. Willa laid her ears back, taking a step away from him. "i am Vero. it would be best if you do not run from me." the black wolf said, stopping his circling as he came by her backside. before Willa could move, he had licked her pussy roughly and quickly mounted her. Willa yelped and tried to pull away from him as he held her tight around her middle. "get off of me! i don't want to play with you, i'm hunting!" Willa growled, unable to get out from under him.

"play with me? we are not playing, you stupid dog. i am going to mate with you, and you will hopefully bare my pups." Vero snarled, grabbing her scruff in his teeth as his tool searched for her entrance. Willa struggled under him, eyes wide at the information he had just relayed.

(ehh its sucky)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Red pricked his ears as he heard faint growling and snarling. "Willa," he whispered, his pelt bristling in fear. Red ran towards the noise, and when he reached Willa he saw a black wolf playing the 'game' he had played with Willa. "Get off her!" Red yowled, and jumped on the wolf's back. he dug into the big wolf's scruff and tried to pull him off.

(mine sucks more ;_; )
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:06 pm

the black wolf growled loudly as he was pulled off of the female's back by another male. "fool!" Vero snarled, snapping at the male. Willa whimpered and darted into the bushes, worried Red would get hurt, but more scared of the black wolf mounting her.

Vero growled in defeat, raising a paw and slashing at the other male and then jogging off to find another unsuspecting female.

(ahaha this stinks)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Red fell to the ground, blood flowing from the wound on his side. He struggled to his paws and stumbled after Willa, his gaze growing foggy. "Willa," he called painfully. "It's.. alright."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Willa ducked from under the bush and walked to Red's side. "he.. hurt you." she whimpered, stretching out her neck and licking the wound on his side gently.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Red winced as her tongue touched the cut. "It's alright," he grunted. "I'm fine. What's more important is that your okay."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next