Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 pm

"I don't know," Red gasped. With his nose, he pushed her tail out of the way, and his cock teased at her entrance.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R]

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Willa whimpered softly, this feeling new to her. she struggled against his weight, trying to get from under him,but as his tool touched her entrance, she froze.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Red began pumping lightly, and his paws gripped her waist more tightly. His mind was screaming at him to stop, but his instincts were winning as he continued to mate with the dog.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Willa laid her ears back as he began pumping into her. she let out a low yelp, "what are you doing to me?" she growled softly, still struggling.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Red answered with a soft moan. "I... I can't stop," he managed to say. "Just.." his words were cut off abruptly as he gripped her closer to him, and his tool pumped deeper inside of her virgin pussy.

(too descriptive?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm

(nope, your fine.)

Willa let out a soft yelp, the feeling of his tool pumping into her odd and somewhat painful. but she made a promise to do something for him for catching the rabbit.. her instincts told her to relax into him, and her walls clamped tighter around his tool as she began to sway with each of his thrusts.

(if you need/want to powerplay her a bit thats fine.)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:50 pm

(we'll see)

Red moaned as he felt her walls clamp around his tool, and he started thrusting harder, feeling himself getting close. 'I'm.. I'm ah- I'm getting close," he gasped.

(I wish i knew what I was talking about)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Willa whimpered softly as he began to drive into her harder, and braced her paws against the ground. 'what where they even doing?', Willa thought, glancing back at him pumping into her. 'maybe its a wolf game..' she thought, and nodded her head. that had to be it. deciding to play along with his game, she bucked her hind against his belly, allowing him to go deeper.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Red smiled to himself as he felt her hind legs buck against his belly, and took it as permission to go deeper. He pressed his hind legs against the ground and pumped himself as deep as he could into her, and he felt his tool swell and empty his seed into her. Red sighed and relaxed, panting on her back.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Willa moaned softly as he continued pumping as deep as possible into her, and then stopped as she felt him emptying into her. she moaned again, panting as well and glancing up at him, still rather confused. what happened next in this new wolf game?

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Red climbed off of her, but he found himself stuck. He lifted his leg and stared to see his penis swollen up inside of her pussy. "Ummm..." he awkwardly glanced at Willa. He had no idea how long they would be tied together.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Willa sighed in relief as he got off, and began to walk away to find an odd tugging at her pussy. she yelped softly and turned her head to see Red's tool swollen up and stuck inside of her. [b]"is this part of the game too?" she barked, cocking her head innocently.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Red flattened his ears. "Uh... yes." He looked at his swollen tool and pulled a little, and yelped. Why were they stuck together? Like Willa, he was conmpetely innocent to mating, and he didn't know what he had just did.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 pm

"with a game that hurts this much, i dont see why anyone would play.." Willa muttered, wincing a bit as he pulled. she wiggled nervously, "is this going to take long? i mean, i know i promised you a favor for catching me a rabbit.. but i would like to finish eating it, you see."
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Red flattened his ears. "Well, Willa, this is a special game..." he was a little embarrassed. "I've seen a few wolves play it." He glanced at his penis, which was starting to swell down. "Um.. not long from now. The swelling should stop soon... ow..."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

"mm, i figured it was a wolf game. i mean i was sheltered for most of my life, but i've never seen dogs play it.." she mumbled, glancing at her hind where his cock was still stuck in. she felt it shrinking somewhat, and slowly started to walk forward and wiggle her butt.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

"You've never seen dogs play it?" he asked. He sighed with relief as he felt his cock swell back to normal size, and he pulled it out of her pussy. "Eh.. I'm sorry if it hurt," he muttered.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 pm

"i rarely saw other dogs at all. i grew up in a big house with a horrible tiny fenced in yard. thats all i saw, house and yard." Willa growled softly, sighing as he pulled out of her. "it did.. a bit. but it was fun, i guess?" she barked, cocking her head and thinking back on the experience. her pussy felt different, and dripped with the remains of what Red emptied into her. shifting uncomfortably, she slowly walked back to the rabbit and took a bite.

(if i get too descriptive let me know P:)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Red was a little confused at the word 'fence' but he listened. "Yes," he agreed. "it was fun." He looked down at the thing in between his legs. It was still dripping with the stuff that had went into Willa, and he jumped as he watched it move back into its... skin thing? What the heck? It was like a turtle moving back into its shell. He looked at Willa, embarresed. He was angry at himself for letting his insincts take over instead of common sense. "I'm sorry Willa," he blurted. "I should've asked if you wanted to play the game instead of just jumping on you."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Willa giggled softly as she saw him glance between his legs and jump. Willa slowly sat down gently, ignoring the odd sensation coming from her hind. "it's.. it's fine. i said i would do anything if you caught the rabbit for me, and you where.. just excited to play the game i guess?" Willa muttered, trying to sort this out in her head. yes, that seemed likely.

(maybe have them mate again later? xD)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Red nodded slowly. "Yeah... but I've never played it before..." He was still a little weirded out by the weird thing in between is legs. How long had it been there, and when did it get there? And what was that... thing that slid inside? Red looked at Willa. "Are you mad at me?" he blurted.

(sure xD)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Willa shrugged, "well, neither have i. maybe we could play it again later. is that what other wolves and dogs do?" she asked softly, her instincts seemed to insist on more of the game, for whatever reason. "no, of course not. why would i be?" she shrugged, eating the last bit of the rabbit. "i..i think i am going to rest a while." Willa barked, nosing the rabbit away from her and curling up in a ball.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Red gave a soft smile. "Yeah, I guess. Dogs must play a lot," he added softly to himself. "Okay, I'll see you in the morning." Red got to his paws and padded away from her so he wouldn't creep her out. He curled up and fell asleep.

(Sorry that it's rushed; I have to go soon x.x)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Willa nodded softly and closed her eyes tiredly. sleep quickly washed over her tired body.

-timeskip?-

Willa blinked open her eyes, but shut them again quickly after the sunlight tried to blind her. grumbling, she stood up and yawned. she took a step forward and stretched, placing her front legs far out in front of her and her hind in the air, which was already working on spreading out her scent. straightening up, last night crept back to her, and she cocked her head, wondering if Red was still around.

(awh D:)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the first heat (descriptive, open to all males, forcers too.) [R] - Page 2 Empty My RP

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Hey Mars. I was hoping you would join my Wolf RP. Its called Starlight's quest, and Willz is in it to. So let me know if you wanna join.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next