Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

2 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 16 Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:54 pm

He huffed and turned onto his side.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 16 Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by redhead14 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

soraya could not help but giggle gently at Dhiren as he tossed in his slumber. she was at total peace here with him, she grew excited thinking of her future with him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 pm

He groaned and grabbed her hands and pressed a kiss on her palm.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 pm

soraya looked down as Dhiren groaned and grabbed her hands. she smiled as he kissed her palms, " whats wrong my love" she asked as she took her hand back and placed them on his chest
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 pm

He blinked his eyes open and smiled at her. "Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:43 pm

soraya giggled " oh really, that seems to be a favorite attivity of yours" she teased as she lightly pulled on her hair
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 am

He smiled and sat up. "Sorry I passed out on you. Did I miss anything?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 pm

" your fine, and no nothing happen" soraya smiled at him ligthly tugging at his longish hair.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 pm

"You know, it's rude to pull on people's hair." He grabbed her aroun the waist and pulled her close, his expression mischivous. "You want to know what I do to people who pull my hair?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:14 pm

soraya rolled her mint green eyes as he told her pulling peoples hair was was rude. she squealed as Dhiren placed his hands around her waist pulling her close to him " and what would that be" soraya tugged his hair again laughing.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:23 pm

He buried his face in her neck, trailing little kisses up her neck and behind her ear. He nipped her ear lobe gently before he tugged on her long hair. "How's that for punishment?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:29 pm

soraya closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to keep a moan from coming out as Dhiren kissed her. her eyes flew open when he pulled her long dark brown hair. " punishment it felt more like you trying to seduce me" soraya sat deeper in his lap as she punished her out of his face
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

He smirked. "Maybe that was the punishment."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm

" that's not a punishment that's a tease" soraya placed her hands on Dhiren's chest with a smirk of her own on her face. she leaned forward pressing her breast against Dhiren's chest as she started to kiss his neck trailing kisses up to his jaw line then down his throat all the while her hands roaming all over his body.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Dhiren snggled into her neck and brushed his fingers against her breast. "May I?" he whispered in te most seductive tone he could muster.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 pm

soraya giggled as Dhiren pressed his face into her neck once again. she froze a little when she felt Dhiren's fingers graze one of her breast. she heard him wishper to her. soraya smiled " you may"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Dhiren slipped his warm hand into her shirt and pulled out one of her boobs. He fingered her nipple and waited for her reaction.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:04 pm

soraya blushed as Dhiren slipped his hand int her shirt and brought one of her boobs out. she bit her lower lip as Dhiren played with her nipple. at his touch, her nipple start to slowly grow hard
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

He kissed her cheek. "Now look who's blushing?" He dipped his head down and pressed a hesitant kiss on her tit before he when back to fingering it. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Soraya smirked and tugged Dhirens hair once again " yes even I blush but your still the king of blushing". She froze as Dhiren lowered his head and kissed her tit making her nipple go completely hard. Soraya looked from her breast to Dhiren " no your fine do as you please"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm

When she pulled his hair he kissed her neck. Dhiren seemed to be thoughly pleased with himself and his smile grew larger when her tit hardened. He cupped her breast in his hand as he tried to warm it and make it soft again.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Soraya leaned her head to the side as DHiren kissed her neck. She watched as Dhieen smiled at his success of being able to turn her on, making her tit hard. She gently stroked the nap of Dhiren's neck as he helped my her nipple soft again
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:05 pm

When he felt her nipple grow soft, he wrapped his hands around her body and stroked her back. He dipped his head and this time, he licked her nipple before he returned and nuzzled her neck.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Soraya giggled as Dhiren brought her close to him. She gasped as Dhiren licked her nipple, making it start to turn hard again. " really" she said as she let out a playful growl before nipping at his cheek when he nuzzled her neck. Soraya lifted Dhirens face to her eye level and smirked as she played with the button and zipper of his pants
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

His face turned red when she played with his zipper. He smirked, "Naughty girl aren't you?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next