Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her Empty stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by redhead14 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm

it was mid day, as the sun was at its highest. the desert was quite all for except the caravan of royal guards on camels and horses, who were transporting their princess the jewel of this waste land yet gorgeous place called persia. they had been traveling for days getting the princess from the southern palace that the royal family stayed at to get away from it all, to bring her back to the main palace in mirage city which sat near the northern boarder of persia. soraya had long dark brown flowing wavy hair with a olive tone skin complication with mint green eyes. she was the oldest of 15 siblings. soraya was gentle yet strong and courageous all at the same time. she had just received a male liger cub as a coming of age present from her mother, she had named him moon beam because of his color. soraya was in traditional royal clothing as she rode in thecarrige in th middle of the caravan. she felt a bit uneasy as if something or someone had been following them, but she thought nothing of it as they were more then half way back to mirage city
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by Stormsong Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:38 pm

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her Lanson10

A group of thieves sat upon their horses awaiting the perfect time to strike. Their leader Dhiren, held his hand up as a symbol to get ready. The horses shifted uneasily. Dhiren's only goal in life was to make his father proud. His father was the true leader of these theives. He had sent Dhiren on this special mission in hopes of capturing the princess and holding her for ransom. It seemed simple enough. The group of thrity men were armed with guns and black cloaks to cover their faces. He dropped his hand and his men charged.

(If this is not taking place in an era where there is guns then I will have them attack with swords instead.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:17 pm

soraya's face was covered only revealing her min green eyes, which was brought out by the light mint green and cream colors she was wearing. she was off in her own world day dreaming when moonbeam let out a baby growl and nipped her petite hand. " moonbeam, you naughty little boy, you do not bite your master" soraya said with a smile as she held the cub up to her face and laughed as the cub pawed at her nose then licked it. she laid the cub back in her lap before staring back out the window, off on one of the sand duns the princess thinks she saw something, but then again it could just be her mind playing tricks on her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:37 am

"Fire!" Dhiren cried.

All thirty of the men opened fired on the guards. When they drew up to the side of the carriage, Dhiren swung the door open and peered inside.

"Hello Princess," he sneered.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 pm

soraya's eyes grew wide as she saw a mini army charge at the caravan, see tighten her grip on moonbeam and shut her eyes tight until she heard the door of the carriage swing open, she opened her eyes hoping it was one of the palace guards but to her dismay it was hat appeared to be the head of the thieves. soraya glared at him as he sneered the words hello princess. moonbeam growled and hissed form sorayas arms. she promised herself at that moment that she would not speak a word to her captor and if she must die for her country she would.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Dhiren snatched the cub away and tossed it aside. He then roughly grabbed the Princess's arm and pulled her from her seat. "Time to go lovely." He yanked her onto his horse and swung away from the carridge.

(If that's auto play then let me know and I'll revise it)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 pm

" moonbeam" she cried out, as the brute took her cub from her. she had no time to go after the cub as he grabbed her arm pulling her form the carriage and on to his horse. soraya looked back at the scene that was unfolding behind her, she shed a single tear before closing her eyes not wanting to see her unknown future

( your fine lol)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Dhiren felt a flicker of guilt when she cried out for her cub but he quickly ignored it. He motioned for his men to cease fire and follow. He led them further and further away from a carridge. When they were a decent distance away, he pulled his horse to a stop and yanked the princess off of his horse. "Watch her," he barked to his men, before he went back to his saddle bags and pulled out some rope.

"What do we do with her now boss?" one man said and leaned over to get a better look at her. "Do we get to have a little bit of fun?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

soraya's mid was in a whirl wind as pictures and memories of her family and friends flashed through her head as they rode farther and farther away from what she knew. after what seemed like forever, soraya felt the horse stop and her being yanked from its back on to the sand. she glared at her captor once again with her piercing light mint green eyes. she grew stiff as she heard one of the men ask their boss what todo with her, as the man got closer to her face, she was glad her face was covered and all they could see were her eyes, she grew anger at the mans words as he came closer to her face, out of pore anger she slapped him right in the face "id rather die " she said as she glared even harder into the mans eyes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 pm

The guard roared in pain and raised his hand to smack her back. Dhiren was quick and he grabbed his companion's hand and threw it away. "I will not have you smack a woman," he snapped. He turned his gaze towards her and snatched up her tiny wrists and began tying them together.

The man that she smacked snorted from behind him. "What's with you Dhiren? Angry that your Daddy makes do his bidding?" he burst into laughter.

Dhiren swung around to face him. "Shut up before I take that gun and shoot you myself." He then turned back to the princess and finished tying her up.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:58 pm

she continued to glare as the man roared in pain as he raised his hand to hit her she wasnt shocked but what did shco her was the fact that the man named Dhiren, who seemed to be the bosses son from what she gather, protected her. she only watched him with wonder as he tied her wrists together. she couldnt believe he had a softer side but in seconds he was threating to take a mans life
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 pm

The man chuckled. "Don't forget your true place Dhiren. Remember when your father brought you that puppy and asked you to kill it? You refused and hmmmm...... What was your punishment again?"

Dhiren's face twisted into a grim line, but eyes were filled with hurt. "He made me kill puppies until I would do it without hesitation." He picked up the princess and re-mounted his horse. He set her upright on his lap and kept his hand firmly around her waist. "Let's go," he said and kicked his horse into a gallop.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:29 pm

soraya froze as she heard those words come from Dhiren's mouth, she has seen the hurt look on his face but she couldnt bear to look at him, he was her captor, he had taken her away from what she knew, away from her family, and yet she felt for this man. as Dhiren picked her and and headed for his horse, she never feared anyone, there was never a man she wasnt afriad to express herself around, but this man, Dhiren, was different. soraya blush as he placed her in his lap and held on to her small yet curvy waist, she had just turned 18 and her body had become more womanly. she refused to make eye contact with him but as soon as he kicked his horse into a gallop, her frame was jolt back into his
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I never wanted this. Were the words that Dhiren repeated over and over again in his mind. He felt the princess's warm body press up against him when his horse went into a gallop, but his eyes were dull as they were lost in thought. I never wanted to be hateful to anyone or anything. His mind flashed back to the day that his father had brought that puppy to him. It was so cute! It had a little smushed face and long fur that was soft to the touch. Dhiren had recieved it for his 13th birthday. As he cradled that puppy in his arms he babbled on and on about all the wonderful things that he would do with it. But his father had other plans. Not two week after he had that puppy did he return home from being out with his friends one day and he found that puppy beaten terribly in his room. When he tried to touch it, it had trembled, then his father emerged from the shadows, laughing.

"Kill it," he had ordered.

"No!" Dhiren cried and clutched the trembling creature in his arms.

His father snatched that puppy away and broke its neck with his bare hands. He then pulled out a whole box of whimpering puppies and ordered him again to kill them or else. Dhiren had no choice, he broke every one of their little necks.

Dhiren closed his eyes and pulled the frightened princess closer to his body, as if he would provide him any sort of comfort. When he opened them again, he could see a small building in the distance.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:00 pm

soraya could only imagine what was going this mans head as they rode in silence toward who knows where, her only guess was a place to hold her until they had no use of her and set her free or killed her. she wanted to cry but she stopped herself, from a very young age she was always looked upon as the jewel of the waste land, to become the queen of Persia. she was taught to never show your enemy any emotion, to look innocent at first glance, but hold a firm grip as the next ruler of this desert land. she was taken from her memories once again as she felt Dhiren's grasp tighten around her waist and pull her closer to him. soraya could sense he was searching for compassion. she didnt know what todo, this man had filled her with hatred why should she feel this way for him. but she was her mothers daughter and had a kind heart. she turned in his lap and looked him straight in the eyes " dont let the pass control your future" it came out more like a melody of a song, her voice show compassion even though her deserved none, yet it also showed she wasnt afraid of what the future held for her. she turned back around with out another word in time to see a building growing bigger in the distance
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:10 pm

"It doesn't," he whispered in her ear. "My father controls my future."

As they drew nearer, a group of guards came to greet them. "You are free to remove your masks, bring the princess inside," one man ordered gruffly.

Dhiren balanced the princess in his lap before he removed his hand from her waist and pulled the cloth away from his face. Dhiren was 21 years old and he made very sure to keep his face clean and well shaved. When they finally reached the building, he dismounted with the princess in his arms and handed his horse to a stable boy. He draped her over his broad should and carried her inside.

Once inside, a tall, older man was standing in the middle of the room, a wicked grin spread across his face. "Well done Dhiren. I thought for a second that you might have chickened out, but you surprised me." The man approached them took the princess's face in his massive hand. "Pretty little thing isnt she?"

Dhiren pulled her away from him. "Hello father, glad that you have some faith in me," he grumbled, his mouth formed into a tight frown.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 pm

soraya let a small sigh escape from her pinkish lips as Dhiren whispered into her ear

as they came closer to the building soraya eyed then man around her, she was the only female here. she shook thoughts from her head as they began to dismount. as Dhiren removed his mask she could help but stare at his face, he was very handsome. she averted her eyes as she thought he might catch her staring. those feelings almost went away completely as he placed her over his shoulder to carry her into the building.

as they entered the building, soraya could barely make out anything it was so dark. but then a male figure came forward as Dhiren sat her on her feet again. at his words she glared at him even though a chill was sent up her back. as he took her face in his large had she gritted her teeth wanting to bite him, but she would not allow her self to act like animal just because of her circumstance.

she was revealed as Dhiren pulled her away from his father. soraya watched how he interacted with his father. she was scared but she would never show it
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:42 pm

His father snorted. "Yes, well, why don't we discuss business?" He motioned to a group of chairs and sat down.

Dhiren stood where he was.

"Did you get any valuables?" he asked.

He shook his head. "No, my only goal was grabbing the princess and getting out of there with little casualties," Dhiren answered. He glared at a guard that came out of the shadows to inspect their captive.

"She is wearing a lovely dress and veil made from a rare cloth. It's probably studded with jewels as well," the guard reported and stepped away.

His father lifted his eyebrows with interest. "Really? Well, we can't let those go to waste." He clapped his hands and a servant stepped forward. After whispering a few things in his ear, he waved his hand and the servant scurried away. "I have some business to attend to Dhiren, we'll discuss more details later."

The servant returned with a large pillow case and a rope. Dhiren snatched the fabric from him and ordered him away.

His father watched him intently. "Since you seem so keen on watching her, I'm putting her under your care Dhiren. Use her in anyway you please, she'll be a good training tool for you. Now go, take her to your rooms, a servant will be around later to collect the dress." He waved his hand away.

Dhiren bowed slightly to his father before he picked the princess back up and draped her over his shoulder again. He carried her to his room.

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her Dhiren10

He set the princess gently on his bed and locked his door. He used the rope to tie her ankles so that she wouldn't run away brfore he held up the pillow case to size it. He pulled a pair of scissors out of a drawer in the bathroom and cut three holes in it, one for her head and two for her arms. He looked at her and draped the pillow case on the bed beside her. He pursed his lips as he decided what to do.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 pm

soraya listened to the father and son's conversation and how there was to much hatred between the two.

just then a severant came from the shadows to inspect her clothing " watch your hands, gremlin" she said as the servant reported about her clothing to the boss.

she watched as a servant handed Dhiren rope and pillow case. she rolled her eyes, at the fathers words. if something did happen it would be her first time, as a princess and future queen you were to be as pure as possible, but she was taught how to belly dance and seduce a man if anything like this happened.

as Dhiren picked her up again heading to his room she said in to his ear " you know i can walk right" in a sarcastic manner.

as the reached his room, Dhiren sat her on his bed and went to lock his door, then coming back he tied her ankle together and made the pillow case into something of a deformed dress, soraya sighed loudly at that, but couldnt hold back laughing as she saw the expression on his face as he was deciding what todo. " you know im not stupid, i know if i try to run ill get caught, but your not stupid either because you know ill still try" she said as she sat up straighter " if you give me one of your shirts and a pillow case that you haven't destroyed i can make my own clothes" she said as she watched his face
( what she was wearing)
stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her Prince+of+Persia+The+Sands+of+Time
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Dhiren shook his head. "I don't trust you with a pair of scissors either," he comented. "How do I know that you won't kill me with them?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:14 pm

" does it look like i would know how to kill some one with scissors" soraya asked him , she sighed then said " look you can cut then, this way we can still use that mess you made over there and you dont have to be afriad of a princess trying to kll you with scissors" she said as she pointed to the pillow case that was already cut.

" just cut right on the line where you cut the arms, then ill need a shirt of yours and a belt or a piece of rope which im sure you have plenty how" she said with a smirk
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:17 pm

He smiled back at her and untied her ankles. "That's what this was supposed to be used for." He picked up the pillow case and cut it where she told him to. He then went to his dresser and pulled out and old t- shirt and tossed it on the bed beside her. "What now?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

as he untied her ankles she sat on his bed thinking. after he cut the pilllow case and gave her a shirt form his dresser she stood up. she turned her back to him and took off her head piece letting her long wavy dark from hair show that fell to the middle of her back at its longest piece " well first off you can undo the corset back of this" she said over her shoiuld as she pulled her hair away revealing the corset back of the dress.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Dhiren's face turned red. "Uh, what is that exactly?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:57 pm

" its what is holding everything together" she said as she glanced over her should, not totally revealing her face to him yet " now just loosen the strings"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next