Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thief and the princess (Love on her arms)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The thief and the princess (Love on her arms) Empty The thief and the princess (Love on her arms)

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:25 pm

All that could be seen from under the hood, was a rough, broad chin, unshaven and coarse with dirty stubble. From a glance, you knew right away that this man wasn't an ordanary one. He had a tall frame, with a broad, muscular chest, covered only by a loose fitting shirt that opened in the front, exposing his tanned, bare chest.
The hood covered his head, attached to a long, dark cloak that helped him blend in a bit, as he made his way to the castle. It was so easy, he almost laughed to himself. The white horse under him walked forward, his heavy hooves making loud clicking noises on the cobblestone below. He was posing as a messanger, and even carried a small scroll under his arm, tied with a dainty red ribbon.
Soon, he reached the gate of the castle, and was confronted with two rather large, and menacing looking guards.
"What do you want!?" One asked gruffly, threatening to swing him off his horse and punch him. The man cleared his throat, then gestured to the scroll.

"To deliver this to the counsil."

The guards looked at eachother, then the bigger one shook his head.

"No. We do it for you. Leave now!"

The man shrugged, dismounting from the steed and giving the reins to the Guard, who looked shocked.

"If I'm not telling the truth, keep the steed."

Soon, he was ushered past the gates, and he hurried forward, passing many others who looked at him warrily, but trusted that the guards would never let anyone that shouldn't come in, come in.
He circled around untill he found the window he was looking for, then, from under his cloak, produced a small grappling hook. He very skillfully aimed it at the window sill, the iron hook making a small clink, then setlling. He tugged,tt held fast. Looking around, he saw that no one had saw him, then nimbly climbed up the rope, leaping into the open window.
There was the princess. And there were her jewels..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The thief and the princess (Love on her arms) Empty Re: The thief and the princess (Love on her arms)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Macy didn't look like all the other princesses that she had met in the past, instead of creamy pale skin with beautiful blond hair that fell in waves down their backs with bright clear blue eyes and curves in all the right places and stood tall with bright smile. No Macy was small framed standing a 5'3 with light tanned skin and wild curly dark brown hair that she normally kept in a single braid down her back with fly away curls around her face, she had bright green eyes and curves? Ha she had a little but nothing worth showing like all the other girls at parties and such her father had. And unlike other princesses she like to explore and wanted to learn how to sword fight and used a bow and arrow.
In a simple velvet dark green dressed that flowed to her bare feet and stopped just at her elbows, it showed a little of her chest her hair in the normal braid, a sliver chain with a locket rested in the hollow of her throat. She was walking back to her room from a trip to the kitchen a plate in hand.

Opening the door to her room popping a piece of crust from the pie into her mouth Macy froze seeing a tall hooded figure leap into her room from the window "Who-How did you get into my room!" She cried out dropped the plate A little fear and anger snapped in her eyes. "What are you doing in here!" She snapped hands going to her hips, what she scared well yeah a little but she was more confused and angry that this hooded stranger was in her room. Somewhere in her mind she knew he was either here to steal the little jewels she had in her room or to kidnap her, but she was to angry to really think about that and looked around for anything she could use against him.
Quickly she picked the plate up off the floor and tossed it at him hopping it would hit him in the face or something.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The thief and the princess (Love on her arms) Empty Re: The thief and the princess (Love on her arms)

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:16 pm

The figure leaned up against the wall, watching with a smirk on his face, as the princesses face froze, a look of horror etched across her fine features. His smirk grew wider as her trembling fingers loostened thier hold on the plate, and it dropped to the ground, spinning, before becoming still. He watched silently as she stooped down, then grabbed the plate and chucked it at his head. He didn't flinch, didn't move. It hit the wall a foot away from his head and shattered into tiny shards that landed on the floor with soft clinking sounds.
Only then did the figure move, and that was towards the girl. He soon reached her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her roughly to him, his breath on her face.
"Miss me Princess?" He hissed out, his stubbled chin close to her forhead, his light blue eyes gazing out from under the cover of his dark hood.
He roughly let her go, heading towards the open door and locking it from the outside, then shutting it behind him so she couldnt get out. Then, he headed to her jewlery chest and opened it, frowning at the array of shining jewels. He picked throught them, tossing some over his shoulder, untill he found the one he was looking for. A large diamond hung on a gold chain, a pure cut diamond. He stowed it away in his bag, then grabbed a handful of whatever else he could find.
It was so dang easy, he grinned to himself, then headed towards the window.
"Expect to see me again." He hissed, before shimmying down the wall.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 pm

He didn't even flinch when she threw the plate at him! Anger snapped in her green eyes only grew when the stupid plate missed his face and smashed into the wall a foot away from his head, it shattered into tiny pieces and fell to the floor making soft clanking sounds. "I demand you tell me who you are!" She snapped at him only to take a step back when he came at her.
Yelping in surprise wnhe he wrapped a arm around her waist and roughly pulled her to him pressing her against his face with his hot breath washing over her face. "Let me go!" She cried out struggling to get free but froze as from the words he hissed out. Looking up at him she could see light blue eyes from under his hood and struggled to get free again "No! Let me go!"
Letting out a squeal when he roughly let her go shoving her away from him, she stumbled back to catch herself as he moved to the door and locked it from the outside then closed it leaving her trapped in the room with him. Macy pushed the free down and glared at him. "Hey! Stop it!" She cried out moving to him trying to get her stuff away from him, but he pulled out her mothers necklace and quickly up it into his bag. "No! not that!"
Quickly scanning the room for anything she could use she had nothing to fight or stop him with! He was going to get away with her mothers necklace!
With out really thinking about it and before she could stop herself Macy raced to the window and grabbed hold of the rope and started climbing down it. Now for someone who has never done that or anything like it she did ok but was rushing herself making little noises as she struggled not to fall and climb down it to catch the man in a dress no less.
"Come back here! Guards!" She yelled only to loose her grip on the rope and fall down the last couple feet, that got a yelp then a grunt when she landed on her backside. Scrambling to her feet with a grunt she looked for the man panting lightly, her backside hurt and so did the palms of her hands but she couldn't let him get away!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 pm

(she has a cute, spunky personalityXD Im going to make a long post, so I'll have to post in about 2 hours, ok? I have to go now!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 pm

(Haha yup she dose Alrighty thats fine! (: I like longer posts anyway!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 pm

The hooded thief gazed out from under his cover, and chuckled to himself as she tried to shimmy down the rope, ending up falling onto her backside. He strode forward, dislodging the grappling hook, and quickly storing it in his cloak, before turning to the Princess. He strode up, then bent down, grabbing her by the legs and slinging her over his shoulder.
"Fine Princess, I guess you're coming with me." He said, and started jogging. He called out harshly, and his stallion soon galloped nearer, breaking free of the guards grip, and skidding to a stop near the thief. He leaped abord,and kicked him in the sides, and the magestic white steed leaped into a full blown run, racing out of the gate, past the stunned guards who stared at him in horror.
He shifted the princesses body on his shoulder, placing her in front of him and holding her tight around her middle, riding with no hands, and no stirrups either.

(Yeah short post's suck.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Glancing down at her raw red palms Macy looked over seeing the guy take the hook from her window, now that she was on her feet and looking right at him, she found herself unable to move or even yell. When he strode up to her she was able to move a second to late and suddenly she was thrown over his shoulder.
"What?! Put me down!" She yelled finding her voice and started squirming and struggling to be let go "Let go of me! Right now!" She ordered as she was tossed around,her ribs banging into his hard shoulder as her stomach rolled threatening to bring up what was in her stomach. Squealing when a huge horse came running up and he leaped up onto the horses back with her still on his shoulder.
"Hey! No! I refuse to go with you!" She all but screamed as suddenly the horse took off with her still on his shoulder, hair in her face Macy still struggled to be let free. "Go get help!" She screamed at the guards that watched them leave in horror.
Yelping she was moved and placed in from of the man, she struggled and thrashed around for him to let her go but the arms locked around her waist was like steel making it a little hard to breath, but that didn't mean she couldn't try to get free.
"Let me go! I can't breath" Clawing and pulling at his arms Macy's eyes held anger and a little fear in them as he didn't let her go and the horse ran on into the woods, her hair a curly mess coming out of the braid.

(Hey it's all good!)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 pm

He laughed halfheartedly. "It was you're choice to come princess, not mine." He whispered into her ear, his grip around her stomach loostening, but still clamping her against him, her back against his broad, mucular chest. His hood blew off in the breeze, revealing his unbearable handsome, rough face. His bright blue eyes glanced anxiously behind him, where he could hear hoofbeats pursuing them. His chin was coated in coarse dark stubble, and a long scar was on one of his cheeks. He had lightbrown hair, that was blowing wildly in the wind. He pushed the girls hair out of his face, and soon they had outrun the pursuers.

(sorry so short D=)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 pm

He was laughing at her! Shuttering from his whispering words against her ear she turned to glare at him "This was not my idea! I didn't want to get kidnapped!" She yelled, now that his grip around her waist had let up a little she was able to yell and scream at him, but escaping from his arms still wasn't going to happen. Giving up on clawing at his arms, he just seemed to ignore that or would squeeze her more until she stopped. "Let me go!" She screamed again glaring up at him, but his hood fell off showing her his face, it was unbelievable handsome yet was rough and hard looking, a couple days growth was on his chin almost hiding the long scar on his cheek she saw, what else Macy noticed was he had bright blue eyes. Snapping out if it Macy looked around them chewing on her bottom lip thinking about what she was going to do now.
Arms crossed over her chest the girl glared out still chewing on her bottom lip, she had gave up on getting free while on the horse his arms locked around her, now she was coming up with out to escape from him when they stopped.

(It's fine)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:25 pm

As soon as they stopped, the man slid off of the horse, landing lightly on the ground. He picked her up also and set her on the ground, before petting his horse softly, soothing the large white stallion. He didn't bother holding onto the Princess. "Fine, leave if you want. I really dont care. It was for the scene, anyway." He assured, stripping off his cloak, and taking off his shirt, his bare chest gleaming with a thin sheen of sweat from the dark fabric. He checked over the saddle, petting the stallion softly as he did so.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Finely they stopped and he jumped to the ground lightly and set her on the ground too, he didn't even bother to hold her or anything just went on petting his horse and checking him over. "You dropped me off in the middle of nowhere for show!?" She snapped at him green eyes snapping with anger. Watching as he stripped off the cloak and shirt showing his bare chest gleaming with sweat, a light blush came to her cheeks before she shook her head and placed her hands on hips. " Give me back my necklace" She ordered holding her hair out, her dark brown hair a mess of curls around her head the braid was almost undone. "Im not leaving with out it"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

He sighed heavilly, sliding off the saddle and gently placing it on the ground, taking great care for his horse, which would seem unnatural for his looks. He was quite a softie for animals though, and now he leaned on his horse, crossing his legs. "If you're not leaving without it, I guess you're not leaving." He said frankly, then pulled out a brush and began brushing his horses sleek coat down, gently. He ran his hands down the steeds long, strong legs, checking for any injuries that the horse may have aqurred while running.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

One hand on her hip the other held out open for the necklace Macy glared at the man all he did was lean against the massive animal and looked at her "What?! Just give it back! You stole it from me and I want it back!" She snapped at him stomping a foot. Huffing as he stared brushing the horse and running his hands down it's legs she looked at the bag and slowly moved to it, she couldn't easily just grab the necklace so she did the next best thing. Grabbed the bag and took off into the woods one hand gripping the leather bag the other one gathering up her dress and holding it up so she could run easier.
She didn't dare look back, just looked forward racing through the woods as fast as her legs would carry her. The mess of curls snagged little twigs and leaves getting caught in her hair but that didn't stop her. Seeing a place where she could hid Macy tried to get there before the man could catch her.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm

The man stood up, and just saw her dissapearing into the forest, clutching the bag to her chest wildly, her curley brown hair streaming out behind her, her dress hiked up above her knees. He shrugged nonchalantly, then sat down, his back against the large trunk of an oak, taking the necelace out of his pocket and twirling it around his finger, before stuffing it back in. She could have the other stuff, that didn't matter. He pulled out a small wooden instrument and blew into the pipe, creating a warm, melodic melody that floated peacefully on the breeze.
To state the truth, he wasn't a bad man at heart, just merley enjoyed the chase and hunt of being a thief. Still, he played this tune like it was the only thing in the world, the wonderful music leaving the wooden flute and making the birds pause thier singing to listen, learning.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Coming to a stop when she didn't hear him coming after her Macy looked around panting and letting go of her dress, not seeing him she let out a breath and looked down at the leather bag that was clutched to her chest. Hoping to find her necklace in it, she opened the bag and peered in, only to frown as panic washed over her not seeing the necklace on it. "What? It has to be in here!" Sitting down in the grass she started digging through the bag but found everything but that necklace. Gritting he teeth the princess got to her feet and took a deep breath wanting nothing more then to slap that man. Storming back to where she though he was she heard music and fallowed that. Seeing him sitting under a tree she glared at him storming over and threw that bag at him " I want my necklace back!" She yelled at him.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

He paused, then dug into his pocket, revealing the large, shining gem. "Fine, here!" He said, tossing it to her good naturedly. It fell at her feet, sliding in the long green grass. He wasn't in the mood for a cat fight, and only seemed menacing when he wanted to be. Right now he was happy, peaceful, and he raised the flute to his lips again and blew into it, resuming the wonderful, chilling music.
His stallion walked up beside him, resting his muzzle on his shoulder, and he stopped, stroking the steeds face softly, feeling the soft velvet muzzle under his fingertips.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 am

"Thank you" Letting out a breath she picked up the necklace and smiled softly looking down at it. Then looked over at the thief and rolled her eyes before picking up her skirts and started to walk away from him, now she had no clue where she was going. After a few minutes of walking one way and finding nothing that looked familiar she huffed and turned around and started off again, but by this time she was completely lost. Groaning she managed to get back to the man and sighed looking at him "Where is home for me? Mind helping me out, since you did kidnap me and all I think you own it too me to take me home" Her chin lifted a little as she talked to him.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 am

Aris scoffed lightly as the woman clutched the jewel, holding it tightly and looking at him with her wide brown eyes. A faint smile played on her lips, and he raised an eyebrow humored slightly, before he shook his head. His fingers were positioned over the wooden instrument, and he quickly brought it down from his lips, stuffing it into the leather satchel that hung over his shoulder, along with his flask that held clean fresh water. He took the flask in his hands, and tilted it upward, pouring some of the water into his mouth, parting his dry, cracked lips. He felt the water tricke down his neck, and he lowered it, about to ask a question when he realized that the woman had already left. He shook his head slightly, frowning, before pushing himself to his feet and whistling slightly, the stallion raising his mighty head from the grass and walking towards him, head bobbing slightly. Gathering the reins in his hands, Aris patted the steed's neck, placing a foot in the stirup, and mounting the horse who praced restlessly. He had just turned the horse to leave when a voice made him turn his head slightly, dirty face showing bemusment.

"You're lost."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Huffing Macy pushed curls out of her face looking up at the thief on the stallion, the necklace around her neck hands on her hips "No Im not lost... " She trailed off looking around and sighed looking back at him "Alright Im lost" It pained her a little to say that to him. "Would you please just take me home? I promise nothing will happen to you" Bright green eyes pleaded with him to take her home now. Walking closer to the horse she let out a breath shrugging "Please?"

(Blah...sorry for the short post)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:12 pm

(No problem)

Aris listened to the woman, his fingers lacing in the stallions mane slightly as he thought. The long silky strands weaved between his fingers, falling back down onto the steed's neck as he straightened, raising his eyebrows. He was silent, and didn't bother to speak for a few moments, pondering what would happen and what would be the conciquences. Now that he thought about it, that whole journey had been unsucessful, and showed him that he hadn't the heart to be a theif anyhow, seeing as how this trip had turned out. He only had one thing, a small diomand ring that he had stashed it his pocket. It wasn't much, but he wasn't about to give it back. It would sell for enough to give him a few weeks supply of food and shelter, and he gazed down at her. His eyes held a spark of mischeif in them, the way they always looked when he was pondering.

"You can come along, but I'm not promising I'll be going back to the castle."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Looking up at him Macy waited for his answer nibbling on her bottom lip, hoping he would take her home that and he would hurry up and answer her. But this gave her time to really look over him, he had dark stubble over his chin and cheeks, eyes that held a spark of mischief in them, he was also tall with broad shoulders built of muscle. But she knew all that all ready from when he grabbed her. When he finely spoke she let out a breath and shrugged thinking about it. "Alright.......Then when we get to the nearest village I'll have someone take me home" Slowly she took off the necklace of her mothers and held it up to him "Will you hold this for me? I don't want to loose it, that necklace means a lot to me" She was putting a lot of trust into this stranger but did she have much of a choice? Not really so putting some trust in him was a must if she wanted to get home. Once he took the necklace from her she looked at the massive beast chewing on her lip a new problem now in hand.

"How...How and I supposed to get on the horse?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Aris raised an eyebrow at her answer. She had taken a few moments, seeming a bit nervous and uncertain, but she had eventually given in and decided to go with him. He wasn't sure if he liked her very much, but it was hard not to. She was quirky and stubborn, and had a sense of adventure that Aris was so familiar with. He tilted his head to the side, his eyes slightly puzzled and thoughtful. He ran his tongue over his dry cracked lips, wetting them before looking away, clearing his throat. He raised his chin slightly, and turned back to her as she asked about how to get on the horse in the first place. A deep chuckle rose in his throat, and he shook his head. She then held out the jewel to him, the diamond catching the light and glittering as it spun on its fine golden chain. She thrust it towards him, and he reached out, his hard fingers curling around the chain. Flipping it into the air, he caught it in his palm and dropped it into the satchel. "Come here."

(I was thinking, that maybe the neclace is special. Each female gets something of the sort in their lives, and they give it to the man of their choosing.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Once he took the jewel from her Macy held her breath waiting for him to either take off laughing at her or just tucking it away and helping her onto the massive beast. She let out that breath when he tucked it into his satchel the one she snagged earlier looking for it. Then amused deep chuckle he gave when she asked how she was supposed to get on make her huff and make a face up at him. "What? It's a sensible question, this horse is huge" She pointed out. Moving closer to him she looked up at him "Now what? " Chewing on her bottom lip Macy looked up at him curls falling into her face.

(Yeah that works for me (: )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Aris shrugged half heartedly, his sharp brown eyes gazing into hers. "A valid argument, I do not say otherwise." As soon as she stepped closer, he removed his foot from the stirup, holding it in front so she could get her foot up into it. "Come now, you know how to mount a horse. Sit up behind me." He gave her instructions, and turned his eyes away from her, his fingers stroking through the stallions mane. "I do not promise I will be going near a village any time soon. When we will get to one, only time will tell."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next