Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 3 Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 pm

soraya lifted her head in the direction of the door, she stopped the water wrapped a towel around her body then headed for the door " who is it" she asked not wanting to open it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 3 Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 pm

"It's Dhiren, will you open the door please, my hands are kind of full," he called out, his voice muffled by the thick oak door.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 pm

once soraya heard it was Dhiren, she relaxed. " OK hold on" she said as she re wrapped the towel around her body then opened the door to see a loaded down Dhiren. she could not help but laugh a little " that must of been a fun trip" she commented as she shut the door behind him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 pm

He chuckled. "There's enough here for both of us. I hope that you don't mind sharing a glass." He set the plate and glass down on the bed and laid across the bed. "Sorry that I interupted your shower," he stated.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 pm

soraya giggled then state on the edge of the bed " sharing a glass of wine with the man who stole me, how should i feel about this" she said with a laugh " i dont mind sharing" she finished with before looking down at herself and realizing she was still in her towel " oh my gosh im so sorry i forgot i was only in a towel" she said blushing as she stood up to put her clothes back on.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Dhiren's face turned red and he flipped onto his side so that he was facing away from the wall. "I -er- uh....."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm

soraya went into the bathroom, shut the door and smiled to herself before she put her top and make shift skirt back on, before reentering Dhiren's room. " im sorry about that, ,i dont know how i could forget something like not having clothes on" she said as she braided her long damp dark brown hair as she sat on the edge of his bed once again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Dhiren rolled back over. "It's okay," he motioned to the massive plate of food. "You hungry?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

soraya finished braiding her hair then looked at the food then back at Dhiren " this doesnt have anything it is that would make my pass out does it" she said playfully before taking a bite of bread and meat.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 pm

He chuckled. "Not unless you over stuff yourself." He rolled back over and watched her intently.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 pm

soraya gently pushed Dhirens should before she started to eat again " so tell me about yourself since were susposed to be pleasure partners" she said with a wink as she took a sip of wine
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 pm

He shrugged. "What's there to say? I have an evil father and no mother. My father wants me to be evil like him and is disappointed that I'm not like him." He sighed and stared at the ceiling.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 pm

soraya stopped eating and watched his motions. she looked sad fir she felt bad for him. " well i like you the way you are" she said softly as she touched his arm
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:10 pm

He looked at her and smiled. "Then you're the first. So....... What's your past?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:22 pm

" lets see where to start" soraya said as she laid her head on Dhirens stomach looking up at the ceiling " well im the oldest of 15, ive been riding horse since before i could walk, i have my mores beauty, i used to be a tom boy, i even knocked a boy out when i was 10 for being mean to this little girl when i was with my mother in the town square. my father had is generals teach me how to fight. oh and that cub you didnt let me keep was a present form my mother" she said as she moved her head to look at his face
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Dhiren froze when she placed her head on his stomach, but he soon relaxed as she told him of her story. A pang of guilt stung at the pit of his stomach as she mentioned the cub again. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt it. Most of my men would have taken it and tossed it out of tha carridge." He closed his eyes and began stroking her hair absentmindedly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 pm

soraya closed her eyes as Dhiren started to stroke her hair, her mother used to-do that to comfort her when she was uneasy. " i know why you did it now, but a few hours ago if you would have given me those scissors you might not have two hands right now" she said as she rolled on to her stomach, she now has her head propped up on her arm that laid across Dhiren's stomach as she looked him in the face with a feisty look on her face until she started to laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 pm

He closed his eyes and smiled softly. "And who said that they didn't know what to do with the scissors?" he joked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

" hey i cant reveal all my secrets. as a princess we must smile and be innocent but look like we could have a secret to hide, be trained by the top fighters in Persia is one of many secrets" she said as she reached up and pulled a strained of his longish hair
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

"I guess that's why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover," he stated with a grin. He wrapped his masculine arms around her and pulled her closer. "Your so tiny and fragile though."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

soraya rolled her eyes and smiled at him for his statement. as he pulled her into his large arms, she blushed but closed her eyes and smiled. " that may be true, but seduction plays a role in fighting too" she said as she stroked his arm
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 pm

He chuckled and stroked her hair again. "I like this. I like taking care of you," he breathed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

" you and me both, but what if your father finds out what will happen to us?" soraya questions as she leaned back in Dhiren's welll muscled chest
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Dhiren stiffened. "He'll kill us," he replied. When she leaned back onto his chest he relaxed and... Should he dare it? He pressed a kiss on her forehead. His face turned red and he waited for her reaction.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 pm

" hell kill us" at those words soraya got the chills all over her body. as she leaned back she felt Dhiren relax, and what came next took her by surprise, he kissed her forehead she looked him in the eyes " was that your first time kissing a girl" she asked innocently
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next