Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 2 Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 pm

With gentle fingers, Dhiren undid the strings and pulled the corset off. "Now what?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 2 Empty Re: stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:06 pm

as he took the corset off, she covered her breast with her arms " now i change, so can you turn around" she said as she grabbed the t-shirt and make shift skirt and rope belt
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm

He chuckled and turned around. "How are you going to get it on? Your hands are still tied?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:43 pm

soraya looked down at her hands and noticed they were in fact still tied. she let a small growl escape from her lips. " well could you untie them then, there is no way i am going topless" she said
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Dhiren pursed his lips. "You're going to have to turn around so I can do that, unless you can think of something else."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:55 pm

soraya just stood there with her back to him, as she thought it over then sighed " fine but if you even try anything funny ill hurt you" she said as she turned around stealing the jewel of the waste land ( mature R ) need a male thief or assassin to come steal her - Page 2 Gemma-Arterton-Tamina-prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-11945399-967-1450 revealing a soft olive tone colored face with some freckles and light mint green eyes staring back at him. her lips you could say were perfect and she had a button nose
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Dhiren turned around with her. When he saw her set, his face turned bright red. "Um, let me see your hands." He gently took her wrists in his hands and untied them. "If you run, then I will not be able to shield you from my father's wrath," he warned.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm

soraya could help but blush as Dhiren face turned red. " thanks " she said as he undid the rope around her wrists. she turned around and put his shirt on hen put the make shift skirt on before taking her original dress off. " you act as if youve never seen a girls body before" she comment as she tied the rope around her waist then fixed her hair as she turned around to face him once more
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Dhiren pursed his lips. "I haven't."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 pm

soraya blushed and looked away " uhm well" she was at a lose for words, she sighed then sat on the edge of his bed just looking about the floor
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 pm

There was a knock at his door before a voice sounded. "Can I come in?"

Dhiren unlocked the door and opened it. A servant walked in. "I boss requires the dress."

He rolled his eyes and tossed him the dress. The servant eyed her then him. "Did you have your fun time yet?"

Dhiren's face turned red. "Go away."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:37 pm

soraya looked up as there came a knock at the door, a servant came in and asked for her dress then had the nerve to ask if they had " fun time". she glared at the servant before he left. then she noticed Dhiren's face was red again " you turn red easily like a tomato" she said with a soft smile

she got up off his bed to look around his room " does the tomato have a name or shall i just call you red" she said with a giggle trying to show him that it was ok
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Dhiren looked at her. "The name's Dhiren. Does Miss Princess have a name too or shall I just call you Princess." He sat down on the bed beside her. "And, I'm not heartless like my father so that's way my face turns red more so than usual."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 pm

she looked at him directly in the eye " yes this princess has a name its soraya" she said as her features soften at his words " i know that, i could from our ride over here where here is" she said as leaned back on her elbows
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Dhiren smiled. "Are you always so emotionless? Or is it just some kind of princess protocal?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 pm

soraya looked over at Dhiren " yes and no" she looked up at the ceiling. " my father is a generous strong yet kind man but he does have a temper. he taught me to not show my emotions cause it'll make you look weak, but im more like my mother who everyone loves, she gentle kind patient, thats how i got the nick name jewel of the waste land, but when im afraid i block out my emotions" she said as she hugged her knees to her chest not wanting to cry.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Dhiren's heart twisted in guilt when he saw her tear up. He hesitantly put his hand on her back and rubbed it. "It's alright Soraya, you can cry now. I promise that I won't let any harm come to you."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

soraya looked up into Dhiren's face and revealed and soft smile to him through a tear stained face. " thanks " she said as she wiped her tears away " but can you really promise me that especially after teling me your father controls your future" she questioned him as she searched his eyes for an answer
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Dhiren's face grew hard. "I'll make sure of it." He eyed the time on the clock and saw that it was six o'clock. He stood up and went to the door. "I got to go. You can use the shower if you want, I'll bring you back some food later." He opened the door then gave one last uncertain look. "You will be here when I get back won't you?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 pm

soraya smiled at his words. she watched him stand and head for the door opening it, telling her she could use the shower and that he would bring her food later " do i have a choice" she said playfully" i either stay here safe and alive or i run and have a chance of getting myself killed. you do the math but if you need my word to stay here you have it" she promised him before heading towards the bathroom to take a shower
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Dhiren chuckled and exited the room. He walked down the hall and stopped some servants. "Stay out of my room," he growled. They nodded and scurried away. Despite them asking for ransom on the princess, his father was a very rich man. Unlike most villans who would do this for money or power. His father did his hateful crime for no apparent reason. "I just like to watch them squirm," he told Dhiren one day.

When he made it back to the front hall of their house, he saw all the guards gathered around with drinks in their hands. They all greeted Dhiren with pleasured, drunken smiles and hellos. Dhiren smiled and nodded back at them before he made his way over to the dining hall.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

after Dhiren keft the room, soraya walked into the bathroom, turned the shower on and started to undress. she hadn't revealed to Dhiren that she was actually trained to fight and hold her own. she couldn't help but feel like she still had to keep her guard up with Dhiren. he seemed nice enough but if it came down to it she would kill him. soraya stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over her frame she closed her eyes and smiled, then started to sign a love song a mother had taught her when she was a little girl
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 pm

"I'm eating up in my room," he said quickly as he grabbed a plate and started to pile it with food.

His father sat at the end of one table. He set down his wine glass with a pleased smile on his face. "That's good. Are you having you pleasure time with her?"

Dhiren put a false grin on his face. "I sure am," he lied through his teeth. He grabbed a couple more things and grabbed and extra large glass of wine before he scurried out.

His father shook his head. "Sex must make him very hungry," he said before returning to his meal.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 pm

soraya was still singing the love song in the Persian tongue as she rinsted her hair and washed her body, as she lost track of time. she had left the bathroom door ajar.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Dhiren's hands were full when he made it back to his room. "Oh God," he said as he searched for a possible way to get in without putting something down. He sighed and knocked on the door with his head.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next