Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer* Empty Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer*

Post by Faded*~*Light Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 am

Astrica~

I reared up and thrashed my front legs through the air and snorted. I wasn't afraid.. I could defend myself easily. I was just a small ol' thing, but that didn't stop me from thinking I was just like all the other big, tough horse. This was a very weird time, I felt akward all the time and was attracting more forcers than usual. It was because I was in my first heat. I had just turned 2 years old, still growing out of my yearling body. My tail lifted up and I let out another scent. But what I didn't know is that I should have tried to keep it in. My ears perked forward and looked around, being alert because I knew I just did something that I shouldn't have. I lowered my head and started nibbling on some grass, trying not to think about what might happen. I mean, I wasn't scared.. was I?
Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer* Horse10
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer* Empty Re: Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer*

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:16 am

* bump *
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer* Empty Re: Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer*

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:58 am

[[ Anyone?? Please? ]]
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Am I truly Fearless? [ R ] *needs forcer* Black-horse-best-desktop-horse-wallpapers

A moment had passed before Ripttide stepped through the trees. He was a tall and muscular stallion, with a sleek black coat. His nostrils flared as he took in the scent and he took in the beautiful mare before him. Lifting his head, he calmly approached her. He didn't have to worry, he would get her. If she tried to run, it would just make things more painful for her. It didn't matter how this happened to him, but he would get inside her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am

[[thanks for replying Smile]]

Astrica~
I whirled around as I heard another horse behind me. It was a black stallion, and I stood taller, trying to not look so small. I started nervously pulling grass with my teeth and eating eat, wondering why he was looking at me so strangely. I swished my tail and then held it down, trying no to let another heat scent come out, That was why he showed up.. i figured. I kept looking his way with my big blue and brown eyes, staying alert.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Riptide snorted and came up beside her, "All alone out here, are you?" The black stallion began to circle her, looking her up and down. SHe looked to be a strong mare, strong enough to handle what was coming to her. He smirked a bit and waited for her reply.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Astrica~

I snorted and started to back away slowly. "Yes I may be alone, but I'm fine BY MYSELF" i said. I had never seen anyone like this before, asking for something from me, without haing to say it. I knew if he was going to do something to me that my chances of getting away were slim.. but you never know. I had a few tricks up my sleeve.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Riptide paused in front of her, ears flicking. "Calm down. I'm Riptide, by the way." The large black stallion's gaze was soon drawn to the mare's backside. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't conceal the divine scent. He took a nonchalant step in that direction, making it seem like he was just shifting his weight. He had to try hard to keep his tool from sliding out, that would give away his whole process.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Astrica~

I looked at him awkwardly "Hello... I'm Astrica" i said. My muscles were getting bunched up, ready to bolt if needed. It seemed like he acted nervously, like as if he was hiding something. "What are you doing here?" i asked
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Riptide shrugged his massive shoulders, "Nothing, really. Just kinda wandering the land. And what about a lovely mare like yourself?" He put on a charming smile and pawed at the ground, taking another chance to slip one step closer to her rear.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Astrica~

My ears pinned back at his voice. "I honestly don't know what I'm doing here..." I replied. "If you try to pull anything.. I swear" I said to him. I though he was very handsome but I knew I probably shouldn't trust him. I knew nothing about breeding and having foals. I didn't know about forcers... and what they could do. I looked him over, questioning myself about what I should do.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Riptide thought quickly, knowing she suspected him. He flicked his ear to the right, as if he had heard something, and turned his head in that direction. Hopefully that would distract her and cause her to look away.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Astrica~

I suddenly had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. It couldn't be fear..no. I was definately not afraid. I followed his gaze and looked off into the distance. "What is it? What are you looking at?" i asked curiously, perking my ears forward in that direction. I pawed the groung slightly and snorted.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Riptide didn't answer, and instead rushed to her backside. With a grunt, he mounted her, his tool sliding out with relief and poking around in search of her entrance. He wrapped his legs around her waist tightly, almost threatening to dig his hooves into her sides if she tried to escape.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Astrica~

I squealed when he mounted me and started to freak out. "What are you doing?!?" i screamed. I was caught off guard, how foolish I was! I kicked and trie to get away but his weight was hurting my back. "Get away!!" i yelled in panic and tried to run away. He hadn't got his tool inside me yet, so I might still be able to escape. I reached my head back and bit his front leg, drawing blood. I ran forward but could not get very far. I almost fell under his weight. As he was takin the breath out of me I hopelessly screamed for help.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Riptide snorted in frustration, "Keep still and this won't hurt!" He dug his hooves into her sides, and finally, his tool slid into her hole. He began to pump in and out steadily, going slow at first for her sake.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:14 am

Astrica~

I squealed when he first entered me, and still tried to get away. "What are you doing? Stop!!" I screamed in pain. Then I realized i was hopeless, so i just stood there, helpless because there was nothing i could do.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Riptide smirked, seeing he had gotten her to submiss. That was when he began to go deeper, and faster. He huffed with each thrust, expecting her to react in either a very bad way, or very good way.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Astrica~

I screamed in pain and wished that it would be over soon. I decided to spread my legs out evenly under his weight so he wouldn't feel so heavy. I bowed my head down and gritted my teeth please be over soon please be over soon i thought to myself. Suddenly I started to groan, I had no idea why but my body seemed to start taking over my mnd at this point.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Riptide grunted and pushed in farther, finally hitting her g-spot after a couple of thrusts. He smiled a bit and kept going.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Astrica~

I just stood there in agony, knowing I was helpless. "I think you've done enough damage already!" I retorted, rolling my eyes.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Riptide snorted and tightened his grip on her sides, jabbing his hooves into her as he pumped faster and harder. He could feel his tool begin to swell up.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Astrica~

I backed into him, trying to make the pain lessen. This roughness had never happened to me before, so I knew I was gonna be sore after this. "how long does this have to go on?" I asked, tired of being under him for so long.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Riptide smirked, "It'll be over before you know it." He soon released his seed and froze with a sigh.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Astrica~

I assumed that he was done and finally slid out from under him. I knew it was no use to run. He'd already did his damage. I walked away headed for the trees and said "I will NOT be seeing you again in the future." Then disappeared into the forest.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next