Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gypsie Herd

Go down

The Gypsie Herd Empty The Gypsie Herd

Post by Emoticon Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 pm

I made a horribly long topic post in the horse bios about a magical horse herd @_@ called the Gypsie Herd. Its very long and took me all day of to think of. You might have/have not read it, but the basic things are(if you read the rules):
There are 4 magics.
Wind
Water
Air
Nature
Wind has 3 levels.
- Novice Wind(NW for short)
- Forcaster
- Cloudcast

Water has 3 levels.
- Novice Water(You can just call this Nwa or N)
- Aquas
- Submerger

Air has 3 levels, most powerful of the magics.
- Novice Airs(NA)
- Breathers
- Stratos

The ranks are highest to lowest, starting with Leader, Lead Mare, Supervisor, and Seeker. These may be short but Seekers can preform many duties as Supervisors, such as Training young fillys and colts, watching over the herd, helping the herd/protecting the herd, and many more. There can be 3 Seekers each mastering the elements Wind, Air, and Water. Bio is here, and signing up can be here or the bio page, but have to post the horse there.

You can have a max of 4 horses, and there is some existing history with the herd so if we get started there will be something to rp about other then "they just sat there and ate grass while watching the herd" stuff like that. I still have to figure out stuff about Nature, but that will probably be solved along the way.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down