Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

- - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!! Empty - - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!!

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm

http://www.deviantart.com/download/143567060/pretty_dragon_by_chrysaetos_pteron.png
Faya ^

Faya sat at the edge of one of the cliffs on the mountain, fanning herself with her delicate feather wings. she was in heat again - and she knew it. she had proved incapable of producing young, so her times of heat where normally just a time to have some pleasure. in fact, she was considering letting herself fall 'victim' to one of those forcing-males, and being their.. slave. Faya smirked, flicking her feathered tailtip playfully.

Faya straightened up, her light blue eyes scanning the area around her. she saw a male or two a bit below her. smiling, she suddenly swept down in a swan-dive, her wings pinned back as she sped downwards. Faya flapped her wings before hitting the ground and stayed a foot or so in the air, a bit away from the male. the dragoness raised her tail, allowing her oh-so-strong scent to quickly spread through the area. she stayed in the air, beating her wings every so often to keep afloat. Faya would let the forcing-male come to her, oh yes. she would flirt and lick and nip him to her hearts content.

- your male must be a forcer c;
- Faya will become his 'mating-slave'. she'll do whatever he asks, more or less.. she's a tricky beast.
- your dragon must reign over her, as her 'master'.
- be descriptive ^^

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!! Empty Re: - - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!!

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 pm

- - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!! Dragon13

Nightstar let out an angered roar as flew high in the air. The last female that he had captured had escaped along with the one that had beaten him. All that was left of her blow was a tiny bruise. His enhanced sense of smell caught the scent of another female in scent. "Hmmm.......Maybe this one will be more obediant," he said aloud and banked so that he try and catch a glimpse of the female.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

- - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!! Empty Re: - - your slave.. [2] [R] forcers wanted!!

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

(you know, for the life of me, i can't figure out how to post pictures xD)

Faya's feathered ears flicked too and fro as she continued to drift just above the ground. a faint rustle told her another dragon was near by. a light trail of smoke escaped her nostrils as she cocked her head mischievously. "hello?" Faya cooed, dropping delicately to the ground as she glanced around for the other dragon, her feathered wings tucked at her sides.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Nightstar smiled evilly. She had no idea who he was or what he planned on doing. Following her scent, he flew down to the ground and folded his wings. He stared at her intently, his nostrils flared at the scent. "Hello," he finally replied after he took a few moments to size her up.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Faya let out a rumbled growling-purr as the male appeared. he was a bit bigger then her, she noted quickly. he was handsome, gleaming black scales and spikes.. "can i help you, mister?" Faya asked innocently, shifting her tail to the side again, allowing her scent to protrude again. "my name is Faya, may i ask yours?" the flirty dragoness breathed, cocking her head to the side again.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Nightstar snorted. "Yes but maybe I can help you. My name is Nightstar," he spoke in his false tone and dipped his head respectfully. He took a step closer to her, her scent filling his nostrils.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Faya narrowed her eyes, "oh, can you? how so, Nightstar?" she muttered, smiling softly as he stepped closer. she slowly stepped forward, moving her tail away from her rump. time for some fun. Faya leaned forwards and brushed her muzzle against Nightstar's neck, nibbling softly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Nightstar let out a grunt of pleasure. "I caught your heat scent, maybe I could do you the favor of mating," he inquired.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm

"about time someone did." Faya giggled softly, licking and nibbling along his neck still. she lifted her tail and wiggled her rump, inviting him to mount.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 am

Nightstar didn't hesitate as he mounted her and thrusted hard inside her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Faya jumped a bit at his speed in mounting and thrusting into her. she crouched to give him better access, keeping her wings at her side. "as hard as you can.." the red dragoness moaned, bracing herself.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"Oooo! A bit demanding aren't you? But if that is what you wish," he hissed into her ear. He pulled her up closer to him and thrusted harder and faster.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Faya smirked as he hissed into her ear. not replying, she gave a moan as he pulled her closer and went harder. she rocked her hips back to meet each of his thrusts, her eyes half closed in delight.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Nightstar felt his thing grow hard inside her. He pulled her closer and thrusted harder.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Faya's walls clamped greedily on the male's tool. her sharp claws dug into the ground as her body rocked back and forth with his thrusts.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

He smiled. This female was very persistant, not like the other one. He continued to thrust, falling into a steady rythem.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Faya liked this male, and hoped he'd take her home with him. a small smirk edged to her mouth as she bucked her hind against his belly, trying to get him even deeper. her eyes half closed, she continued letting his rhythmic thrusts sway her smaller body.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Nightstar felt himself hit her back wall and his thing swell. He let a groan and knew that he would spill into her soon.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Faya gasped and moaned as his tool hit her back wall. she shuddered in pleasure, her walls clamping around his swollen tool greedily.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Nightstar let out a moan of pleasure as he spilled into her. He liad there motionless for a moment before dismounting. "You are a very interesting feamle. What did you say your name was again?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 pm

the dragoness's eyes shut as he spilled into her, sides rising up and down, trying to drop back into a slower rhythmic. eyes opening as she watched him dismount, she sat up slowly and smiled, "well, thanks. and i'm Faya. you said yours was.. Nightstar?" Faya asked, cocking her head.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 pm

"Yes, my name is Nightstar," he confirmed. "Where do you live?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Faya nodded, and shrugged. "a bit up in the mountains, just a small little cave between the rocks. you?" she asked, curling her feather-tipped tail around her paws.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Nightstar snorted. "No where," he spoke through gritted teeth.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 pm

"oh, er.. okay?" Faya muttered, shifting her weight on her legs. what was with this male?
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next