Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) Empty I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

Post by Stormsong Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 pm

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) Choco10

Lakota rolled over in the sweet grass and gaze up at the stars that dazzled over her head. She smiled to herself and sighed. For as long as she could remember, she had enjoyed being alone but now she was in major heat. She growled softly. Lakota had explored many lands and many places but she had never been in heat before, so why now? The scent wafted around her nose making her cringe. A male wolf was bound to catch that scent.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) Empty Re: I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 pm

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) Wolf-color-photo

Ruko trotted excitedly through the trees, ears pricked and tail wagging. He had come across very little females at this time, and almost all of them had been impregnated. But to his luck, here he has come and stumbled upon the ripest of heat scents. Soon enough, he could see the beautiful creature of which the desirable smell was coming from. He felt a bit sorry for her, she had no idea what was coming. For Ruko would be rough, he always was. And it was always unexpected. With a dark grin, the male slunk forward, drawing closer to the female.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) Empty Re: I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 am

Lakota was completely unaware of the male until he came into her sight. She rolled back over and barred her teeth at him. "Stop," she growled. Her own dreaded scent was so strong that she was unable to detect his scent.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 am

Having been spotted, Ruko stood up, silently cursing himself for being so obvious. "Good morning, and may I ask your name?" He tilted his head, stepping closer to her. He would now have to gain her trust a little, before she ran off.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:47 am

Lakota narrowed her eyes at him. "My name is back-off-or-i'll-rip-your-throat-out," she replied in a bitter-sweet voice. "Yours?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 am

The corners of Ruko's mouth quirked up in a smile, "Fun name. I am Ruko." He dipped his head to her, lowering his tail a bit. He continued to slowly step towards her as he barked, "What brings you out here all alone?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 am

Lakota snarled and bounced away. "I'm here exploring," she answered gruffly. Her teeth were still barred and her hackles were raised.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Ruko tilted his head, fraud innocence and confusion in his eyes. "Is...there a problem?" He took a step back, wanting to seem hesitant. He was a bit of an expert at this kind of stuff.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:18 am

Lakota snorted. "Yes, I think it's funny how I'm sitting here permiating my heat scent all around me and then all of a sudden you show up," she snapped. She was not going to go down without a fight.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Ruko flicked his ears sharply forward, tail raising. She obviously knew his intentions, so there was no point in playing games anymore. He kept on his toes in case she tried to escape and gruffly barked, "I can help you with that little scent, and no more males will be bothering you. What do you say?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Lakota narrowed her eyes. "How so?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Ruko took a step forward, raising an eyebrow. "Give it to me. It not a bad as you think. In fact, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 pm

"What do you mean by 'take care of it'?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Rule brought his face up close to hers and rumbled, "Once you're mated, your scent is gone."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 am

She snarled and leapt away. "No thanks. I do not want to be dennede with pups." She stood and turned to leave.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Ruko snarled and leaped at her, wrapping his paws firmly around her waist. "I don't think so, fae."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Lakota yowled and struggled in his grip. "Help! Somebody please!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Ruko poked around her entrance, his tool searching for the opening. He growled into her ear, "Stay still and it won't hurt...for long."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Lakota whimpered and tried one last time to pull away before she gave in. She squeezed her eyes closed and tensed her whole body. She whimpered softly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Finally, Ruko found her entrance. Without hesitation, the brute plunged in, wrapping his forepaws tighter around her waist and beginning to pump in and out.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Lakota yelped when he thrusted into her. She tried to sit down on the ground to force him to get off of her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Ruko could feel her body sinking to the ground, and smirked. That wasn't going to work. He tightened his grip and planted his hind legs firmly on the ground, holding himself along with her up off the ground as he continued to thrust in deeper.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Tears came to Lakota's eyes as she was suddenly overcome with pain. Now this brute was forcing her to stand. She growled softly and back into him hoping to knock him off blalnce, but that only succeeded in bringing her more pain.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 pm

His breath was coming in huffs and pants, warm against her neck. He then noticed her backing up, and was satisfied to see that it only sent him in deeper. He felt a small amount of pity for her, he knew this was hurting her. But he shook it off, knowing that soon enough she was feel the monumental pleasure that came with it.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Lakota's breath caught in her throat as the pain was suddenly replaced with pleasure. She felt his breath on her neck and strangely enough, that made it feel all the better. She whimpered softly, not knowing what to do.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next