Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Ruko plunged in deeper until he was hitting her back wall, and smiled. He knew that by now, her pain was gone. He gruffly barked with a smirk, "Tell me what you want me to do."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Been Waiting for You (R/ FORCERS WANTED!!!)

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Lakota opened her eyes, which she didn't realize were shut. "What? What do you mean?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:37 pm

A smile played on Ruko's lips as he breathed, "Would you like me to keep going?" As if to tease her, he paused in his humping, cock tingling.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Lakota whimpered as the pleasure suddenly stopped. She pushed up against him again, wanting more. "Yes," she whimpered.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Ruko grinned and breathed into her ear, "That's what I thought..." He sank in deep once more, then continued to thrust in and out harder and faster. He could feel his tool begin to swell up as he prepared to come.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Lakota pinned her ears and maoned with pleasure as he started up again. Only harder and faster.

(I don't want her getting pregnant unless you have an idea of what to do with the pups. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

(Don't worry, she doesn't have to get pregnant!! I wouldn't really know what to do if they had pups anyway)

Finally, he releashed his seed into her and let out a soft, sighing moan. His body relaxed on top of her as he panted.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Lakota felt his seed release into her and lowered her head. Unable to hold his weight anymore, she collasped onto the ground, with him still on top of her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Ruko was panting heavily, legs limp like rubber. He drew his rough tongue along the back of her neck.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Lakota whimpered and shuddered under his touch.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Ruko pinned back his ears and barked lightly, "Are you okay?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

"I'm not sure," she replied.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 pm

With a grunt, he lifted himself off of her and sat down off to the side, catching his breath.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Lakota stood and shook out her pelt. She padded a little ways away from him before she turned around and watched him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Ruko glanced up at her, ears slightly pressed back. He wouldn't blame her if she never trusted him again, it had just changed her life. He looked away, ducking his head down.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Lakota growled and stomped back up to him. "Why are you guilty? You're the one who forced me? I should be the one whose guilty?" she snapped.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"No, I am guilty. You just answered your own question, I forced you. And I'm...sorry." He glanced away from her, refusing to meet her eyes.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Lakota rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She turned and started to padded off in the distance. She was muttering to herself.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Ruko lifted his eyes to watch her go off, shuffling his paws. It might've been expected of him to follow, but he didn't. He only stayed put and lowered himself to the ground.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 am

Lakota looked over her shoulder at him. "Are you coming scuzzbag or am I going to have to drag you?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Ruko brightened up, looking back up at her. He immediately got to his paws and trotted after her, tail wagging.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:41 pm

(I'm going to skip to a month later. He knows her real name by now.)

Lakota laid gasping on the floor of the den. Her abdomen was bleeding badly and six little fetuses laid scattered around the den. Tears came to her eyes as the horrid thoug came to her. She'd had a miscarrige.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Ruko circled her in panic, loud whimpers escaping his parted jaws. "It's alright, it's alright," He kept repeating, for both her and for him. He brushed his muzzle against her ear before continuing his pacing, not knowing anything he could do to help.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 pm

"Why me!?" she sobbed. "Why me of all wolves? Don't I deserve to be a mother too?" She dragged herself away from the pool of blood on the floor. "What did I do to deserve this?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Ruko's whining came louder as he followed her, eyes glazed with sorrow. "It's not your fault," He insisted, ears pinned flat against his head. He ran his tongue across her ear as an attempt to comfort her, but in truth, he was torn apart inside. Those were his sons and daughters as well, and he couldn't believe he wouldn't get to father them and train them.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next