Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Bio! .:. Spilled Blood .:.(M)

Go down

My First Bio!  .:. Spilled Blood .:.(M) Empty My First Bio! .:. Spilled Blood .:.(M)

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Okay! So this is my first bio, and it's actually based on a little short story I had written a while back, I though I could turn it into a role play and see how it goes, plus I just really liked the whole idea of it... sooo here I go!

.:.Name.:.
Rainna

.:.Gender.:.
Female

.:.Age.:.

.:.Breed.:.
Shape shifter (Black Panther)

.:.Looks.:.
Rainna is quite tall, measuring at 5'8. Slender with an agile body. Pure jet black hair that ends at her waste, sleek and straight she usually uses it to cover her face, along with her unusual ice blue eyes. She has many scars covering her body, from past fights that she had gotten out of, and close calls she has survived. She has very gentle feature's that can quite easily mislead you into thinking she is...well... "gentle".

.:.Personality.:.
As a child, Rainna was a very gentle, quiet, and tender-hearted girl. She was the pride and joy of her family of shifters, as well as all the servants in the castle. Bright, energetic, and lovable, she could do no wrong. This was before the tragedy of her families murders. Being a witness to their brutal deaths, she turned cold. Her soft temperament, turning sharp she became Stubborn, unfriendly, and temperamental. Although now, these are her values, and her inability to make friends, is the thing that has kept her alive all these years. She is the one person, you don’t want to get in a fight with.

.:.History.:.

Born into royalty, Rainna was the next princess of shifters. She grew up in a mansion, with a loving mother, father and brother. Even though she wasn’t exactly in line for the throne, the servants and workers in the mansion seemed to have a much larger liking for her, than her rambunctious brother, Jameah. Although the two were close, as the older brother he took care of Rainna and always had his eye on her making sure she would never get hurt. His animal, along with his mother and father were jaguars. The regal, golden cat. Imagine their surprise when Rainna was born, with jet black hair, and the animal of a black panther. She was never treated differently though, and she grew up very well, surrounded by love.

Then disaster struck.

AHer brother was now training with her father for the job as King, and Rainna began spending more and more time on her own. She didn’t mind though. Around the age of 14 she was betrothed to the son of a very close family friend. She wished she could escape it all sometimes, and she did, in the most unfortunate way. One night, while in her room, she heard a bloodcurdling scream, that belonged to her mother. Frozen in fear, she didn't know what to do. One of the nursemaids ran into the room, ushering her out. It was her childhood nanny, the one who always took care of her. She received news that her mother was dead, killed by an assassin and that her father was missing. The nanny brought her into a room, revealing a secret passage that only the two of them knew about in her early days. Rainna hid, and in the last moment just as she was out of sight, the doors bursts open revealing her betrothed husband and a couple rough looking men. Before she could react, her nanny, was shot. Rainna stayed hidden, and not before long her father and older brother were brought into the room, both of them slayed before her eyes. Rainna stayed in the hiding place in shock for 3 long days, before finally emerging a different person, and has been on the run ever since.

“Be careful what you wish for, because it just might happen…”

Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down