Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:. Spilled Blood .:. (Open, M)

Go down

.:. Spilled Blood .:. (Open, M) Empty .:. Spilled Blood .:. (Open, M)

Post by Lavender Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Okay, so I know no one has answered me in my characters bio yet, but i'm just itching to start writing! Maybe once people see I'm not just another newbie, they might want to role play with me Wink So if you do, here is the characters bio https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11486-my-first-bio-spilled-blood-m and I hope someone is interested in this topic! Okay yea enough of me blabbing, here I go!

"Be careful what you wish for, because it just might happen...."

"Sire, we still haven't been able to locate the girl..." Durzo slammed his fists against the table, his countenance turning a deep shade of red. He turned to the man who gave him this message. The older man looked upon him calmly, his eyes travelling up to the chandelier above them, which was now shaking from the force. Durzo inhaled a calming breath before looking back at the man, "It's been three years since we killed that whole family! I am the king of the shifters now, and that bitch won't take that away from me!" He yelled his face turning an ugly red once more. Dorian sighed to himself. Durzo had gotten what he wanted, after the murder of the royal family, including the heir to the throne he was automatically put into power, as he was betrothed to the beautiful young Rainna who had disappeared on that very day.

"If the princess was still alive, don't you think she would have shown herself to the shifters? Taken her rightful place as Queen?" Dorian couldn't help but throw the snide comment in his face, just to see Durzo's reaction, but he just shook his head. "Take my most trusted men out there again, we must find her, dead or alive it doesn't matter to me!" He shouted beginning to sound border line hysterical. Dorian bowed his head, "Of course, sire" he said before walking out the giant red doors. Was serving Durzo worth it? Was all the bloodshed worth it? No...but if he backed out now, Dorian would be killed, and he valued his life. No... the princess had to be found, and killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The damp air of the abandoned storage house sent shivers down Rainna's spine. She inhaled a deep breath of her cigarette and blew out the smoke into the darkness. Her long black hair plastered to her face, she listened to the pounding of rain outside the warehouse. "Shit..." she mumbled, as her cigarette was too wet to actually produce any smoke now. She threw it to the side before leaning against the cold wall. She sighed again....well this place was probably the nicest she had found all week. It had been a rough month, more shifters had been looking for her lately, and she couldn't keep running for long.

She closed her eyes, and let herself be transported to her memories....her nanny pushing her into the small room... the site of her being shot in front of her....her father and brother being slain.... her mother's screams. She sat up, and mentally cursed herself. She couldn't keep doing that! Survival wasn't about staying wrapped up in in the past! It was about being ready for the future, and sitting here, feeling sorry for herself wasn't going to help her cause.

The loud grumbling of her stomach, overpowered the sound of the rain pounding against the concrete and she couldn't help but laugh slightly to herself. She had been on the run for three years, never being able to stay in one place for more than a month. There were shifters everywhere. Mostly, she could get away without being spotted, but her whole world had started crumbling ever since her parents were killed. Shifters had started going rogue, the new leader, Durzo was set on domination over all beings, humans and shifters alike. This wasn't a very good plan, even in their strengths, the humans could wipe them out if they found out something "different" existed in their world. Humans arent't very tolerant creature's....

Rainna grabbed her backpack that she had left in the corner, and took out a small sleeping bag. She might as well sleep through tonight. She doubted anyone would find her in here. No one in their right mind would go out in this weather anyways, she thought to herself as she heard the distant booming of thunder. She lay out the bag, and crawled into it, reveling in the small amount of warmth it offered her. She fell into a light sleep as she always did, her guard up, just in case they found her. She was the only hope to save her world from chaos.

Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down