Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Love [M-Open]

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Love [M-Open] Empty Blood Love [M-Open]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

Blood Love [M-Open] 500ful10
Collin

I growled as my meal, a knight of the kings army, finally stopped fighting. His blood began swiftly rolling over my tongue and down my throat smoothly. I kept my fangs pierced into his neck until I was satisfied. Then I sheathed my fangs and yanked the armor off of him and threw him into the river. I put on his armor and mounted his mighty white stallion and began trotting in the way of the village. I slipped his helmet off and threw it way back into the forest and trotted into the village. As I went I eyed the women's asses and breasts, but with one, my eyes ended up on her face. Such beauty... I thought, stopping the horse. I dropped down from the saddle and reached for her hand and brought it up and kissed it gently, "Hello madame." I said, slightly sexily.

[You must play the human woman he is talking to.
She cannot know he is a vampire yet.
How I would like the plot to go is: They fall in love and after a few pages of that I would like her to get in a near death accident where she is dying and Collin changes her. K? K.]

Back to top Go down

Blood Love [M-Open] Empty Re: Blood Love [M-Open]

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Fiona sighed softly her bodice a little tighter than usual she jumped slightly noticing the knight taking her hand and kissing it "Why, hello good sir" She says softly smiling she was stunned from how different he was from most of the men who tried to seduce her. She bit her lip looking down at the stunning man she moved her hair out of her eyes it soon swaying behind her she looked away only for a second breathing slowly and softly it was if he took her breath away she'd never really believed in love at first sight until now.
(Sorry its kind of short but I'll post a picture later Im on my phone)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Collin

I smiled a stunning smile and looked up to her face "May I ask of your name miss?" I said, still holding onto her hand lightly. I looked into her eyes, mine a blackish-red color from my meal. Then I remembered I hadn't told her mine, "Oh, pardon me. My name is Collin Depuie the 3rd. But you can call me Collin." I said, flirtatiously.

[That's perfectly alright Very Happy]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Fiona smiled as he spoke his name "I'm Fiona, Fiona Gradstone" Fiona says softly taking her hand slightly under his chin bringing him up slowly she smiled looking in to his eyes. "Nice to meet you Collin" Fiona said softly her sand softly going back down to her side she couldnt look away she ignored everything else going on around her.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Collin

I smiled but then stiffened as he hand went along his chin, the scent of the precious veins in her wrist hit his nostrils. Then I closed my eyes for a moment, clearing the scent from my head and opened my eyes again. My eyes were getting redder as the scent of all this blood stuck in my head. "I...I have to go." I said between breaths. I bowed quickly then leapt onto the horse and turned it to the forest. I slammed my heels into its side and it reared up and bolted from the gate. I leapt from the horse and sat against a tree while it ran on. I got so close to killing her it wasn't even funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Fiona sighed noticing the change in the way he was acting. "Oh, Okay"Fiona said as he hopped on to the horse and turned to the forest she watched her hair still quite following in the wind she started to walk back to her home an image of him in her mind. She felt something back there that she'd never felt before she liked the feeling as if she needed to see him again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Collin

I sat against that tree for hours before finally making my decision, I would see that girl again. I ran with my vampiric speed to my house. It was a small hut type house, but was quite open. I slipped out of the armor and threw it into a pile in my closet. I put some pants over my boxers but left my shirt off. I walked outside and looked left and right before jumping into the air and landing on my roof. I bent down, blending into the night, and hopped from house to house lightly until her sweet scent drifted into my nose. I jumped down and looked into the window making sure it was her house before silently running into her room. I opened the window to make a easy escape before crouching down beside the window. I watched her sleep for a couple hours before the sun began coming up. I slowly got up and walked over to her side. I brushed my hand along her cheek, tempted to kiss her, but I decided against it. I licked my lips and disappeared from her room. On my way back to the forest, using my vampire speed I grabbed a man by his neck in a alley way. Then I disappeared into the forest. I drained the man quickly then ran back to my house and put my armor on and rushed to the village. Then I began walking through the villages Main Street.

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Fiona finally got to her home changing her clothes soon drifting to sleep she moved slightly feeling someone touching her before going back to sleep she later awoke to the sunlight coming through her window she stripped of her clothes putting her dress back on it stopping just at her mid thigh she tightened the bodice her breasts closer together she walked out taking the same stroll she took everyday. She walked seeing a few men start to stare she ignored their whistles and kept walking until she noticed him "Collin?" She says softly seeing him walk closer "It is him"Fiona says watching him walk she smiled.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Collin

I took a deep breath as I saw her. My eyes traveled down to the bottom of her dress for a momentarily before looking back up to her beautiful eyes. I smiled as she came closer, I reached forward, being a gentleman, and picked her hand up once more and kissed it lightly. "Ah...good morning madam, how did you sleep?" I asked, a slight bit of flirting once again in my voice. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Fiona smiled as he walked closer she looked down as he kissed her hand once again. "Quite good actually and how about you good sir" She says softly still smiling she moves her hair back out of her eyes still watching him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Collin

I smiled and looked at her thigh once more before looking back up to her eyes, which always caught my attention with their beauty. "Um...quite well, I had a manifique dream." I said, because watching her sleep, well...that was beautiful in itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Fiona smiled as their eyes might "Well might I ask what you were dreaming about" Fiona says softly still looking in to his eyes feeling as if she fell in love every time she looked at him she looks away slightly looking down and back at him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Collin

I flashed her a charming smile "I dreamt about a beautiful young woman." I said it in even more flirtatiously than I meant it to be. Then the smell of blood hit me like a smack in his face, then screams followed it. I used my enhanced sight to try and find the source. Then I saw it, a burglar had snatched a child and was dragging him into a alleyway. I snarled a snarl almost sounding like a animal as I turned to the man and little girl. I looked to Fiona then to the burglar. Them I used my strength to launch myself at the burglar. The man had the child pressed against the wall and had his arm raised to stab the little girl. I rammed my head into the mans side, hearing snaps and the clash of the metal knife onto the ground. I yelled to Fiona "Get the child away!" My fangs ached as the man lay gasping for air on the cold ground. I couldn't risk him getting the knife and hurting the girl. I quickly grabbed the knife and held it to the mans throat, snarling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Fiona watched Collin's expression change as he seen the little girl being dragged in to the alley she just watched as he launched himself at the man Fiona ran slightly to the child as Collin yelled she grabbed the child carrying her in her arms running away only to look back once. She ran until she couldn't really see him anymore still having the child cradled in her arms she smiled looking down at the terrified little child she ran her hand through her hair hoping to calm her. Fiona smiled as the girl finally calmed herself she sighed watching the girl she looked so innocent.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Collin

I waited for Fiona to take the child away before I slipped my fangs out. The man gasped "Your a vamp-" he was cut off by me, sinking my fangs into the soft flesh of his neck. I looked into his eyes, mine full of anger, his full of fright. As the light of life faded from his eyes I spat in his face and snarled "Bastard." Then I gripped his throat in my hands until he died. I sighed and got up, slipping my fangs back in. I wiped the blood from my mouth, it now on my sleeve and walked out of the alley. I looked in Fionas way, making sure she was okay. When I saw she was I disappeared, leaving only a faint trail of blood drops. I sat against a tree, angry at myself. I had shown a mortal I was different. If she brought it up, I only had three options: Kill her, Change her, or kidnap her. I didn't like any of them. Then I made my decision; I will stay out of sight, but I will protect Fiona. I will watch her in the night. Then I ran my fingers through my hair and asked myself, "Why am I so attracted to her? I haven't even been able to talk to her without something happening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Fiona sighed still watching the child not quite sure what to say about Collin she breathed softly as she started panting she wasn't quite sure why. She closed her eyes for a second hoping to catch her breath but it didnt seem to help she splashed qater on to her face still sitting there as if nothing was wrong she'd never really felt that way before maybe she was just overreacting.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Collin

I stood up and ran to a roof nearby to Fiona, but out of sight. I ached to run to her, tell her everything and maybe live a normal life. But that could never happen. I ran my cold fingers through my hair, frustrated. There was so much I wanted to do, but I couldn't. I peered down at her, now quite confused on what was wrong with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Fiona closed her eyes again realizing that she still couldn't really catch her breath she laid the child on to the ground splashing more water on to her face it was like she was having a panic attack like someone punched her and knocked the breath right out of her she laid on the ground feeling as if someone had just punched her several times 'Am I seeing things or did someone really just' She thought before it was just cut off she had fainted from losing her breath for so long she laid on the ground looking lifeless.
(sorry this is kinda bad)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Collin

I watched her closely, and lurched forward when she fainted. I put two ice cold fingers on her neck to feel her pulse. I sighed in relief when I found that there was one there. I threw off my armor, leaving me in just some leather pants again. I scooped Fiona up into my cold arms and ran back to her house, getting there within like, three seconds. I laid her gently on her bed, moving her hair from her eyes with my thumb. Then I sighed and disappeared with a swift breeze.

((MAybe do you want to the next time he comes at night she sees him etc.?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Fiona sighed waking up later in her bed she looked around confused she laid back staring at the ceiling before getting up stripping her clothes off slipping on her normal sleepwear and going back to her soon drifting to sleep. Fiona turned a few times as if having a nightmare.

(Yeah sure)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] Imagejpeg
Collin

A couple hours later as the moon rose, I ran back into her room. I watched her closely, narrowing my eyes in concern at her tossing. I walked over slowly and stood, nearby but close enough he could leave if he needed to. My chest was still bare, but the cool nighttime air didn't effect me. I watched her, looking at her beautiful face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Fiona tossed slightly clentching on to her covers waking up slightly she seen the figure but wasnt quite sure she rubbed her eyes staring at him for a few seconds "Collin?" She says softly just looking at him she just stared her frown of confusion turning in to a smile.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Collin

I watched her hands as she clenched the covers but looked back to her eyes as they opened. I froze as she recognized me, deciding on what to do. Then I decided and took a step toward the door with a look like I'm sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Fiona watched as he took a step back "Wait,Dont go" Fiona says softly getting out the bed she slowly walks toward him putting her hand on to his shoulder looking in to his eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Collin

I was about to take another step when she put a hand on my shoulder. I looked straight into her eyes, mine black as coal in the night. Then I stuttered "I-I shouldn't..." I knew I needed to leave, but the tiny bit of human in me was telling me to stay. I obeyed my human thoughts. I moved my foot back and slightly clenched the muscles in my cold shoulder, with her wrist being so close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next