Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Love [M-Open]

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Love [M-Open]

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 pm

"Please" Fiona says softly watching him "Please" She says again hoping he would stay she grabs his hand slightly pulling him back figuring she wouldnt get far since he was basically twice her size she wanted him to stay she didnt let go of his hand for a second still staring in to his eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 Imagejpeg
Collin

I looked at her for a couple minutes before finally saying, "Ok...I'll stay" I whispered. I stepped forward when she pulled me and looked down into her eyes once more. Then I said something which was supposed to be in my head "You have the most beautiful eyes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Fiona smiled slightly as he said okay she smiled as she met his gaze "Why Thank You" Fiona says softly her hand still in his she couldnt look away as she still pulled at him sitting back on to the bed looking up at him she sighed softly still not able to look away "Collin" She says softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:20 am

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 500ful11
Collin

I nodded, very tense with worry. I could lose control and could kill her with a quick swipe of my hand. I sat down beside her and looked down at her again. "Yes?" I asked, my voice as smooth as silk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Fiona sighed softly before speaking "I dont know there's just something about you" Fiona says pausing "That I like" Fiona says softly breathing she watches him looking away slightly she looks back at him tucking her hair back.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 500ful13
Collin

I looked straight into her eyes as she spoke then nodded, knowing why. Vampires were made to be beautiful, to make people fall into a trap. Then I mumbled "Well...there's also something about you that just, intrigues me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Fiona looked back at him as he spoke she blushed lightly at his words and smiled she laid back on the bed still watching him she ran her hands through her hair closing her eyes for a few seconds. She opened her eyes looking away she wanted to kiss him but not quite sure how he felt.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:10 am

Collin

I watched as she blushed, the red in her cheeks causing my fangs to ache. I scooted back on the bed to where I was fully on it, but accidentally touched her leg while doing it. Then I looked back to her and her lips and eyes and all of her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 am

Fiona watched as he scooted himself back on to the bed she bit her lip as he touched her leg she grabbed him arm pulling him closer her small hand on his chest as they looked at eachother
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 am

Collin

I watched her lips as she bit hers, but looked back up to her eyes. When she pulled me closer I stiffened, my chest hard and cold as a rock now. I held back my urge to dig my fangs into her neck for it was in my reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:22 am

Fiona watched his facial expressions she looked away before pulling him in closing her eyes as their lips touched she bit his lip softly and letting go her hand still on his chest. Her other hand on his back trailing up and down it.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:27 am

Collin

I groaned as she pulled me closer and kissed me, because the want of her blood was so strong. I pulled back lightly and whispered "Please...don't...I can't..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Fiona sighed as he pulled away "I-I'm sorry I shouldnt have" Fiona softly letting go of him looking away she gets up looking out the window. "You can go if you'd like" She says not looking back.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 500ful14
Collin

I sighed and walked over to her, laying a hand on her shoulder "It's not you its me, I loved that." I had to things on my mind, kiss her is what my human side was saying, but kill her is what me vampire was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Fiona sighed she felt his hand on her shoulder. "Then whats wrong if you loved it so much" Fiona says softly looking back at him the innocent look in her eyes she bit her lip softly as their eyes met.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 500ful15
Collin

I clenched my hand almost in a massaging way on her shoulder as he asked me that. Then, thankfully, the sun started coming up so I chuckled "I need to go, don't want people getting the wrong idea." Then I turned to the door but then whispered "Think about it." Then I was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Fiona sighed as she seen the sun coming up she watched as he walked to the door turning to her 'Think about it, think about what?' She thought to herself stilling looking out the window she thought about what had happened yesterday the look in his eyes his sudden change of anger "It can't be true can it?" Fiona asked herself replaying everything in her head "No, no its not true i-it can't be I don't know its all in my head Im seeing things right?" Fiona says as she starts to pace back in forth in her bedroom she sighs sitting down on her bed "It felt so good even though it only lasted seconds" Fiona says softly the touch of his lips on hers she fasinated by him the way he was wheither it killed her or not she wanted to be with him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Collin

I stood in the forest, thinking. I rubbed my lips, remembering the smooth touch of her lips on mine. I wanted to be close to her, but I would hurt her. Her blood smelled so delicious, then I figured out what to do. I raced into town, grabbed a man in a alley and drained him quickly. I licked the blood from my mouth and walked at a human speed to her door. I took a deep breath and knocked on it lightly. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Fiona jumped slightly as she heard a knock on the door she walked over to the door she opened it looking up at Collin "Hello" She says softly she pulls him in softly closing the door she just looks at him sighing softly. She was speechless not quite sure why he was back so soon she wanted to say something but couldnt quite get it out.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Collin

I looked her in the eyes and found nothing to say. For a moment I thought of saying something, but instead no matter how much I wanted to sink my teeth into her soft neck, I leaned in and kissed her. When I pulled back a couple moments later I whispered "I'm sorry about earlier..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 am

Fiona eyes shot open as he pulled her in and slowly closing she they kissed "Its okay" Fiona said softly wrapping her arms around his neck "I just can't seem to get you out of my mind its like your stuck there" She says softly sighing but it wasnt like she wanted him out of her head to begin with she looked down then back up at him biting her lip.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 500ful16
Collin

I smiled and sighed "It's the same here, I've never felt this way about anyone, just something about you...just pulls me in." I looked down into her eyes, getting lost once again in their beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Fiona smiled hearing him speak she pulled him in kissing him softly this time not pulling away she loved every second of it she finally pulled away and still looking up in his eyes "I love you" She says softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 2 500ful16
Collin

I sighed happily as she kissed me, pulling her closer trying not to crush her. I smiled and looked down again and said "I love you too Fiona." Then I remembered "Did you think about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Fiona closed her eyes as he pulled her in she opened them back up as he spoke 'I love you too Fiona' She blushed at his words "Yes I did think about it" Fiona says softly her arms not letting go of his neck she still loved him no matter what
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum