Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Love [M-Open]

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Love [M-Open]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 3 Imagejpeg
Collin

I smiled then frowned "And?" I asked. I pulled her as close as possible without picking her up. I watched her closer, awaiting her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Fiona sighed softly looking away "I really love you I'd risk my life to be with you I don't care and I know your probably fighting a lot not to kill me right now and I don't know how else to answer I love you" Fiona said looking back up at him she loved him and she wanted him to know it.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:50 pm

I sighed, not knowing what to say other than "You don't care that I'm a monster?" I asked. My eyes began getting the red tint from the blood of my previous victim started wearing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

"No dont you think if I would of cared that I'd have let you in earlier or let you stay last night when you wanted to leave No, I wouldnt of opened the door I would of let you go and leave my life forever I would have watched you go and maybe regretted it after you left but I didnt because I love you" Fiona says noticing the look in his eyes she sighs softly watching him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 pm

I smiled, holding her cheeks in my hand. "Fiona, that's the best thing anyone had ever said to me. I love you, and I will never do you harm. I swear." I say before kissing her again. Then the smell of her blood hit me, "I'll be back." I say, pulling back. "I'll come back through the window." I chuckled and walk out of the door, shutting it gently behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Fiona smiled as he spoke and kissed her "Okay" She says as he pulled away she smirked watching him walk out the door she sighs happily and walks back to her bedroom sitting on her bed her dress stopping at the top part of her dress when she sat down "I love him" She says softly smiling.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 am

I smiled as I closed the door, my fangs slipping out. I raced around and found two muggers plotting. So I grabbed them by their throats and dragged the into the forest. There I sank my fangs into their necks and drained them both of almost all their blood, now I'd have enough blood to sustain me for about a whole day. I wiped the blood from my face and pulled my fangs back in. Then I ran back, getting there in about two seconds, and swung myself in through the window. "I'm back." I said sitting down at her feet, smiling over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 am

Fiona smiled as he came back "Welcome back" She says softly she softly pushes him back on to the floor kissing him softly biting his lip. She wraps her arms around his neck still smiling she bit her lip as their eyes met like many times today.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 am

I chuckled as she pushed me back up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her gently, looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 am

Fiona smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist she laughed softly "You know I dont think I've been able to take my eyes off you since we met" She says softly nipping at his collar bone.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 am

I laughed, knowing it was true "Well I think that's mutual." I sat down on the bed  again, easily pulling her down with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm

"I noticed" Fiona says laughing softly as she was pulled on to the bed. She crawled over so she was sitting next to him her head on his shoulder she felt as if nothing could go wrong right now. She smiled kissing him again her hand laying on his chest.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:14 pm

I smelled her throat, but right now it was easy to resist. I kissed her forehead gently, closing my eyes. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Fiona kissed his cheek as he kissed her forhead she watched him for a few seconds closing her eyes she yawned softly even though it was the practically just the morning of the day she was pretty tired still she cuddled close to him soon drifting to the sleep.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

I smiled and laid back, leaving her head on my shoulder. I moved her legs, my cold hand pulling them up beside mine. I laid there, eyes closed in what looked like a sleeping matter but, I didn't sleep. I never did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Fiona breathed softly in her sleep her breathing soon turning to mumbling and then screaming her eyes shot open as she was awaken by a nightmare something was wrong and she knew nothing was ever this perfect for her this long she sighed looking over at Collin she smiles seeing his face.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:56 pm

My eyes shot open as I heard her screams and I pulled her close against my chest. I looked down and smiled, looking into her eyes. I rubbed up and down her back gently, my eyes holding a What's wrong? look in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Fions sighed as he pulled her close she smiled as he rubbed her back "A nightmare I guessu something just doesn't seem right like I know something is going to wrong or something" She says softly noticing the look in his eyes laid her head on his chest breathing softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 pm

I nodded but stiffened as she told me about her nightmare. I moved my arm and sat up on the edge of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair in a frustrated way. Her dream had pretty much told her this wasn't a good idea, but she ignored it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Fiona sighed and looked up at him as he sat up she closed her eyes covering her face with her hands "The nightmare, there's something wrong with me I guess" She says softly uncovering her face.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I growled "No, it's me! Your dream was warning you about me!" I snapped, looking over at her. Then I sighed "I'm sorry..." I really was, my temper had nearly been let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Fiona sighed as he snapped "Collin, I think I would know if my dream was warning you about me "I was near death but I swear it wasnt you who almost killed me" She says softly clentching her fists slightly "I swear it wasnt you it just wasnt " She says getting a little louder.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

I sighed "Ok...sorry again for yelling..." I mumbled, scooting back over beside her. Open for her to tell me to leave of anything really...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Fiona looked over him as he scooted back " It's fine I'm sure its just a dream" She says but it wasnt fine she was scared, scared for her life actually she sighed holding on to Collin softly "We should do something today" She suggests.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:59 pm

I pulled her close in a comforting way, then shrugged "I don't care, I'm up for anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next