Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Love [M-Open]

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Love [M-Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood Love [M-Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 pm

I sighed as she stroked my chest, my skin tingling at her touch. I took a deep breath and asked myself is the the missing link in my life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Fiona laid there staring at the ceiling she continued to stroke his chest feeling secure when she was around him she sighed closing her eyes but she wasnt really tired.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 pm

I slowly rolled a small bit to face her, then I looked at her eyes. My human part took over and I leaned over and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Fiona smiled as theyre eyes met she kissed him back softly biting his lip she wrappes her arms around his neck pulling away "I love you" She says softly she'd never really felt this way before about anyone.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I slowly moved my hand up to her cheeks, easily holding her there. I made sure not to hold her face to hard so I didn't crush her head. I pressed myself gently against her, my human self taking over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Fiona bit her lip softly as he pressed himself against her she wrapped her leg around his torso kissing him again her arms still wrapped around her neck. She wanted to be a bit dangerous right now.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 pm

I moved my hands down to her thighs, holding them in my hands lightly. I sighed and kissed her gently, my chest pressed against hers quite firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Fiona felt as his hands moved down to her thighs she went down kissing his collar bone her hand playing with his shirt slightly her other hand on top of his running up and down his arm.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 pm

I sighed my cold breath moving along her skin. I rubbed her thighs lightly, squeezing them lightly every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Fiona bit her lip softly as he sqeezed her thighs she continued to kiss at his collar bone she sighed breathing softly on his neck she went back up kissing him again. Her hand still running up and down his chest toying still with his shirt.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:57 pm

I sighed happily and kissed down to her neck and nibbled. But I nibbled too hard only one time and a tiny drop of blood came. I disappeared to beside the bed, getting a grip on my thirst. I took deep breaths, hoping she knew to cover the blood on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Fiona bit her lip as she felt him nibble at her neck to hard she grabbed her neck feeling blood she sighed getting up putting pressure on the little cut wiping off the little blood she turned over to Collin sighing again softly still rubbing at her neck. She ran her other hand through her hair still watching Collin.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:35 pm

I got a grip on it after a couple minutes and I sat down. "That's...what happens when I loose control, even for just a couple minutes. I'm sorry." 

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Fiona watched him "Its fine, I'm fine really" Fiona says softly she sighs letting go of her neck moving her hair out of her eyes. "I dont care about that okay I really need you to understand that" Fiona says.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:56 pm

I shook my head, looking over to her, "You don't understand, humans are like twigs to my kind. If I had pressed to hard on your head just now, I would have crushed it. I could have just killed you just then in so many ways! Your neck was so close, your blood nearly touched me. If it had, I would only be able to do two things: bite you and change you, or kill you." I said, my eyes looking straight into hers. They glowed a deep, blood red. "I've told you this many times; I'm a monster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Fiona sighed cursing under her breath slightly as he spoke the red in his eyes something she's seen before she understood completly but there was really no way she could explain that to him "I get that I really do I mean... I just I mean if I didnt understand it wouldnt you think I'd be scared right now of that look in your eyes or that fact that you could easily break my bones with no hesitation" Fiona says.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:54 pm

I sighed, growling quietly in frustration. I then stayed silent, turning back to the window. I ran my fingers through my hair, my body extremely tense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 pm

((Bump))

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:22 pm

(Sorry Ive been busy)
Fiona sighed covering her face with her hands whimpering softly. She cursed under her breath hugging her knees against her chest her dress falling just to her thigh she uncovers her face looking up at Collin she wasnt sure what to say there was nothing she could say she loved being in his arms for once feeling secure but yet feeling so vunerable.hj
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:19 am

I turned back to her after taking a deep breath. I scooted beside her and held my arms out so if she wanted a hug she had one. I really wanted to lose control at times, but if I hurt her I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Fiona looked over at him as he sat next to her holding his arms out she scooted closer to him taking his offer for the hug. She sighed softly digging her head in his chest laying against him this was a dangerous game they were playing she didnt really care though she never felt so safe with someone so dangerous before she liked it she loved him what else could she say to prove it.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 pm

I sighed, holding her against me gently. "I love you, no matter what. Don't forget that, even if I get angry." I mumbled, kissing her forehead gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Fiona breathed softly in to his chest looking up at him as he spoke "I love you too" She says softly as he kissed her forhead she smiled a weak smile and kissed him softly. She embraced being in his arms feeling secure again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:57 pm

I smiled and kissed her back, bringing one hand up to the back of her head. I mixed my fingers into her hair, holding her close to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 am

Fiona smiled looking up at him she nibbled at his lip letting go sighing softly. She curled up against him her legs going across his. "We should do something" She says softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next