Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R]

2 posters

Go down

No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R] Empty No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R]

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 am

Kiivas limped through the forest, gingerly walking on her wounded left front leg. Just a few minutes ago, she had accidently stepped into one of those small fox traps, and right now she was struggling to find a safe place to rest. The dog sighed as she found a pile of leaves half-hidden by a large bracken bush and collapsed just outside of it. Kiivas, nearly asleep, whimpered softly. Why had she been so stupid? Oh, come on. She was much more smarter. Why did she just walk right into the trap? Growling, she fell asleep.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R] Empty Re: No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R]

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R] Swedish-Vallhund

Blue had been going around making sure everything was fine with the farm. For a small dog he had a bad remputation, he had attacked the farmers niece and and been locked into a pen where he was muzzled. He couldn't help he was bipolar he was born like that. As he patrolled the area by the woods he picked up the scent of another dog and immediately went not defense mode. He have a loud snarl and lowered his head towards the bush where the dog was "Who are you?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R] Empty Re: No... Wounded? Me? What?! (Shadow-Walker Only) [T/M/R]

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Kiivas was woken up by a snarl and an unfamiliar voice. Springing to her paws, she ignored the white hot agony that fired up her left front leg. Growling, she snarled, "What's it to you?" She leaned down to lap her tongue over the wound a few more times, wincing a little, then glared back at the unfamiliar dog.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Blue growled loudly at the other dog "What's It to me? ThIs Is my land mutt." The scent of blood flooded Into hIs nose and he looked at the dogs paw and calmed a bIt "What happened to you?" He knew the farmer set traps up for wolves and other predators to keep them away from the flocks. "Im Blue. Im sorry I came off lIke that I have Issues."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Kiivas snarled. "Mutt?" she repeated. "You dare call me a mutt?" She wanted to leap on him and tear his throat out, but then she remembered her wounded paw, and thought other of it. The male dog's eyes landed on her paw and she quickly drew it towards her, and bared her teeth into a bigger snarl. "Your stupid human set out one of those traps, and I stepped in one." She tested her paw a few times before glancing at him again. "The name's Kiivas. Got any food?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:10 am

"Your lucky you didn't get hurt by something worse." He looked at her and shook his head "No food except for back at the farm house but my owner doesn't take to other dogs to well."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 am

Kiivas snorted once. "Fine then. I'll catch my own." She turned her back on the dog and limped off, wincing whenever her injured paw touched the ground.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 am

bump
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Blue looked at her and sat down wIth a slIght smIrk "I don't think you'll get far with that paw of yours." He watched her for a moment.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 am

She glared at him. "Watch me."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:39 pm

He sat down and smirked "I will. And just a warning there are traps spread througout the area." He looked at her paw again before looking around.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 am

Kiivas looked at her paw, then at the dog. She sighed. It just wasn't worth it. She sat down, nub tail twitching. "Listen," she said. "Just give me some food, and I'll be out of your fur."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Blue looked at her and stood up "So I get you food and you leave?" He thought for a moment And what do I get out of it?" He smirked and circled her for a moment before sitting down and looking at her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:06 am

Kiivas grumbled softly. "Yeah, sure," she said absently, blinded by the pain in her paw and the wanting to eat.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

bump
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down