Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beowulf, shadow walker

3 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Beowulf, shadow walker Empty Beowulf, shadow walker

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:36 pm

~Beowulf~

I trot in, my long clawed paws making no marking in the soft dirt that squished beneath my soft padded feet. Cold eyes glared out from under the shimmering black furred coat of mine. Baring sharp teeth and long fangs when feeling threatened, I trotted on. No was not in my vocabulary and no one was my boss. Either I was left alone, or I left a scar that well reminded others to stay away from this icy hearted wolf. Nothing stands in my way and no one. Lifting a lip a horrific growl erupted from the wolfs throat. Sending all animals scurrying to safety. Nothing escaped my eyes, or my hearing, and never my sense of smell. Lowering my nose to the ground I quickly found the scent of a wounded doe. I smile grimly, long needle sharp fangs showing, my eyes looked up and around. Bringing my head up high I let out a long piercing howl, afterward I stand there proudly, proudly but deadly.

picture: http://black-ravyn.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Wolf-Of-Shadows-81931191

P.S. Cudos to the person that made this picture. Good job Black-Ravyn!

Back to top Go down

Beowulf, shadow walker Empty Re: Beowulf, shadow walker

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

~Beowulf~

My cool eyes taking in everything calmly. Smiling my eyes narrow. "Soo...no one will come. No one is brave enough to." I snarl out, I lash out at a small tree. It stands erect for a second, then collapses in two. Barking fiercly, I challenge anyone to approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 pm

walks out of the dark forest''i am not afraid''i say in a flirty way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 pm

~Beowulf~

Growling I turn and face her. My sharp canines clearly visible. Dark piercing blue eyes stare at her in a glare. I start snarling lowly then it gradually get louder. "What do you want?" I snap savagely ears back and head lowered. My voice is deep and strangely seductively hipnotizing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 pm

lowers tail a little''im just looking for a big bad wolf like you''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

~Beowulf~

Rolls eyes. "What do you mean like me? You don't know me." Growling I turn and start trotting to a stream, my padded feet make no noise, not even on the dried up twigs and leaves. When I get to the stream I lower my body and lap at the water lazily while my blue eyes roam the great expanse of the land. Nice she-wolf, but no doubt will not get along with me. They all think they will at first, thats until they've spent a week with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:09 pm

''i need a strong wolf to pass down genes to the next generations"i say sweetly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm

~Beowulf~

I whip around in surprise, my long fangs barely missing her throat. Instantly I was angry. "You can't do that to a wolf! You could get killed sneaking up like that! I had thought you left." Sighing I shake my large head, mysteriously larger than most wolves, so I was also heavier to. Raising my head and tail up high in athority I stare down at her, my dark eyes showing no emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm

lower my blood red body to the ground and my beautiful golden eyes looked up at him''im sorry''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 pm

~Beowulf~

I stare at her beautiful eyes. I could not look away from them, finally able to I look away. "Its fine, just don't do it again." I snap a little, but no to much. Lowering my nose to the ground once again, I start following the doe trail I had found earlier. My nose gets scratched my some small shards but I ignore the pain. No pain no gain, right? Lifting my head and turning it towards the horizon I notice it was getting late. Swinging my head around I study the small body build of the beautiful wolf that was with me. A small tugging want pulled at my mind, but I ignored it for now. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" My voice is rough, but there is a twinge of kindness in it. A very small twinge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:38 pm

looks at him hopefully''no i dont im a loner''my golden eye look back and forth across his body

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 pm

~Beowulf~

I look back at her. My black body trembles with desire at the sight of her body. The all gentle curves in just the right places. I knew it could make a male wolf feel right good. I resist the urge to breed with her. Looking away quickly instead I clear my throat. "Very well then. You can stay with me. First lets find a shelter. I noticed that there was a cave about a mile back. We will rest there." Quickly I turn around and start trotting to where I'd seen it, the doe was dismissed from my mind until tomorrow. Along the way I catch two rabbits, carrying them to the cave. Once at the cave entrance I drop one for her, then I go farther in and lay down. I look at the middle of the cave and instantly sparks fly, a fire started. Casually I eat my rabbit. "Eat." I mumble to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm

i scarf down the because i haven't eaten for 4 days licks my mouth bloody mouth''thank you!''curls up by the fire my eyes glittering for the fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 pm

~Beowulf~

"Don't thank me thank the wolf God Fenris. It is his will that we survive." I growl out coldly. Along with Wolfbane. I thought to myself. Watching her eyes I get mezmerized. "You have such gorgeous eyes" I shut my mouth adruptly. I hadn't meant to say it out loud. Turning I face the wall and curl up, my nose touching my long bushy tail. I wasn't going to sleep, just thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:15 pm

rebel nigh

i walk in silently and see the wolves i smirk seeing a male i was a fighter and loner no male was going to get me with out a good and hard fight

http://lolobuddy.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Walker-Wolf-Lineart-119009851
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 am

~Beowulf~

Sniffing the air I start growling ferociously. Baring my sharp teeth, my long white fangs hang just past my lower jaw. Being of a different breed of wolf I was extremely different than most, the most noticable was my size of body. Lounging to my feet smoothly, I walk to the entrance of the cave stiffly. I lower my head with ears back and start to growl, my teeth still showing. "Who goes there?!" I snapped a command at the stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 am

rebel night
i rolled my eyes "boys" i mumble and walk into the light "its just me,chill out" i stand tall and proud of who i was.i was a shadow wolf and i was proud of it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am

''who is it?!''i say fearfully as a strange wolf walks up my bloody red fur stands on end as i look to Beowulf with scared eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:31 am

~Beowulf~

Growling stiffly still, I calm a little. I couldn't help it, since I was an assasin I was constantly like this. "Its just you but who are you?" My deep voice was low and had sarcasm written all over it. My dark black coat shone with health as the firelight danced on it, my fangs shone brightly in the moonlight. I turn and sit down at the entrance of the cave, holding my head high. "Another wolf" I growl coldly. The scar on my left shoulder glowed slightly, I swing my head and lick at it a couple times before sighing angerily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:35 am

trots over to Beowulf''don't be mad''licks his shoulder gently,almost in a sexy way

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 am

rebel night
i look at him "rebel nights the name" i take a step closer my black coat shining in the moon light my two colored legs shone just a bright "and you are?" i asked then look at the other wolf and chuckle seeing fear in her eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

lifts lips in to a snarl my teeth glittering''what are you laughing at you idiot''i say fearlessly no i know she a just a wimp

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 am

i growled as my eyes flash i take a step to her "im not the idiot" i snapped back "and hunny i could kill you" i snarled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 am

growls deeply i start to circle the she-wolf''why are you even here?are you jealous that i get to stay with this big strong wolf?''i smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 am

i burst out laughing i couldnt help it "hun i dont want you wolf" i watch her amused that i got her this railed up not scared at all by her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next