Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beowulf, shadow walker

3 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Beowulf, shadow walker - Page 18 Empty Re: Beowulf, shadow walker

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Rebel Night~
Waking up when my heater was gone, I yawned and stretch out looking around "Beowulf?" I called out standing up. Slowly I walk out of the den and stop seeing a wolf that looked almost like Beowulf. Getting shy I slowly walk to stand beside my mate and looked at the others with a small smile "hi"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 pm

~Devil~
I saw a new shadow wolf fae walk out the den. "Hello there..." I looked at my brother aand smiled. "And who may you be?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Beowulf~
I smile and turn my head when Rebel walks out. "Devil. This is my mate Rebel Night, Rebel this is my brother Devil." Still grinning I nuzzle Rebels shoulder before turning back to my brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm

~Devil~
"Well I'll be. My brother got a mate before his older brother!" I laughed and turned to the new female. "Also, who are you?" While I was waiting on an answer I looked the fae over. She was kinda attractive really. So, I just stood there, waiting on an someone to talk.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Rebel Night~
I smiled at Beowulf then looked at Devil then to Beowulf surprised "brother? you have a brother?" I asked shocked. Standing almost pressed against Beowulf I looked at them
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Beowulf~
I smile small and nod. "I had thought he had died with everyone else..." I sit back on my haunches with a yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:41 pm

~Devil~
"I didn't though. I escaped." I sat down. "It wasn't easy." I turned my head to his fae. "My name is Devil, by the way." I smiled and turned my head to the woods. "If you would excuse me.." I got up and ran off to hunt, killing a injured buck. I ate hungrily and went back to where my brother was.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 pm

(Sh!t. Sorry I don't normally swear! I haven't been on for ages! I'm really really sorry. I would like to continue in this topic but sadly I'm so far behind I'm not so sure how I would be able to rejoin. If you allow me to rejoin, I do have a slight idea of what I could do to rejoin? Its alright if you'd rather me not rejoin! Its my fault for not coming on... Even though I had a schedule that made it hard to. Please ignore this if you'd rather me not come in! Just message me if you don't!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:03 am

(SOOOO Sorry!! Since I moved out of my dads house, I pay my own bills. Just recently got the internet turned on... Yay ^.^ lol Please stay Soccer babe)

Beowulf~
I watch my brother disappear into the woods, then reappear. Remembering his words about me getting a mate before he, raised many questions. Though I do not ask him any until he became comfortable. Until then I just smiled and thumped my tail in greeting when he came back. My black coat cast sheen of health when the sun hit it as I stood up out of the shadows. Groaning, I stretch my large paws out in front of me and arch my back to help the muscles un-cramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 am

Rebel Night~
Curled up beside Beowulf dozing I looked up blinking as his brother came back to them and smiled easily watching them. Getting to my feet I stretched with a soft groan then stood beside Beowulf looking at them wondering what was going to happen now. "So um what happens now boys?" I asked looking over at his brother then at Beowulf and rubbing my head gently against his neck and chest then sat down waiting.

(Blah sorry that sucked.....badly. >.< )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

(if this is still open....)
wispa of a shadow~
Slowly padded along the snowy mountain, the green spring shaped mark on her hip glowed a soft green that illuminated herself during the night. Melissa had only just escaped death, no one knew she was alive, coming to a creek, she weakly leapt across, her tiny frame clicked each step she took. Anyone would think she would be a pup, but actually, she was 3 now, and had reached her sexual maturity. I wasn't looking for a mate, that would be the last thing on her mind and always would be, she was looking for other shadow wolves. She had her voice damaged during her escape from death, now it is fraile, fragile and has a beautiful tone to it. Wispa sulked and flung her head up, closing her large blue eyes, sparks of blue flashed from her eyes, unlike a normal shadow wolf, her mother was a different race of special wolf. Rising up on her hind legs and letting out a light howl, that tickled her throat. Slwoly pulling her head back down she sniffled and looked down the huge mountain below her, it wasn't worth living being in the condition she was in. So ashe jumped of the mountain, not commiting suicide, but doing what was right. Soon she hit the ground, the smae neon blue blood her mother carried starting to form a small, growing large puddle around her. Her sides heaving for air.

Her mother looked like this~ http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/227372/the-mystic-blue-wolf-1.jpg, so if you mixed her with a shadow wolf, she is the turn out of them both, but she looks more like her father a shadow wolf.)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18