Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero - The Mysterious [Open!]

2 posters

Go down

Aero - The Mysterious [Open!] Empty Aero - The Mysterious [Open!]

Post by Crimzy Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 am

Aero

Aero - The Mysterious [Open!] Aero+wolf

The brute made his way through the falling snow, his heavy paws crunching the icy snow beneath him, the beast’s mysterious teal eyes where focused onwards, his pawsteps where swift and careful, he was obviously in no hurry. He was always a hard one to read, his blue orbs, where always hard to read, some wondered if there was darkness hidden behind those beautiful eyes of his, but, one would never know, unless they where patient enough to stay around him, probing him with questions, in hopes of him answering at least a few. However, he was never the type for opening up with others, rather he kept his feeling hidden, unless the matter bothered him, he breathed quietly into the passing snow, his breath easily noticed within the air, quickly disappearing in the atmosphere. He himself, wasn’t sure where he was headed, but, he didn’t let that stop him, he continued on being pushed by the cool temperature, wherever it lead him, suddenly, he paused gazing up as he saw a small pound covered in thick ice, strolling ever so closer, he stopped at the edge, watching the small bubbles rise towards the top, popping as soon as the reached the ice. Water. It was hard to find such a refreshing source in the harsh winter, however, it seemed he had gotten lucky, and there was no away he would pass up such as a surprise as this, raising a paw he pressed it against the surface, his ears twitching at the breaking ice, his misty orbs watching intently, quickly removing his paw form the raising water. The last he needed was to become wet. Lowering his skull towards the exposed water he began to drink it, wincing at the numb feeling, and the slight pain of the frigid liquid, although, he ignored the uncomfortable feeling still drinking, finally, getting his fill he raised his head, pressing his tongue against the remaining droplets.

His blue eyes took notice of his company, his eyed the stranger, those orbs focused on the beast, he had rarely seen the creature so close before, only venturing closer when he had supportive wolves behind him, those experienced with how the creature acted, he kept his eyes focused on his company, there was no doubt that it could become a challenge for one wolf to handle, those horns looked deadly, not to mention it’s huge size. He made no move to disturb it, the watched each other closely, the canine almost looked motionless save, the raising in his broad chest, his breath escaping his black nostrils, the mountain goat finally broke the eerie silence, snorting loudly as it continued on it’s way, he could hear the tap of it’s sharp hooves against the barren rock, the wolf, sighed as it disappeared out of his sight, shaking his pelt of the fresh snow, he made his way over to a small group of trees, lowering his body against the trunk, caressing his tail around him, resting his head against his paw, relieved to found some shelter against the chilling wind. Now, closing his eyes he fell into a deep sleep warm against his own pelt.

-- Word Count: 535
-- Notes: Aero is a new character I am developing, I am also still working on his bio. I am looking forward to roleplaying with him. :3 The post would have been posted ealier, if my computer hadn’t restarted on me near the end. >.> Anyways, here’s the post, I made him as interesting as I could

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Aero - The Mysterious [Open!] Empty Re: Aero - The Mysterious [Open!]

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 am

I'll post in the morning, since I can't manage a post like that on my iPod.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 am

That's okay, thanks for joining. ^^

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Aero - The Mysterious [Open!] Black_Wolf_by_akaryu8707

Here's my fae, I'm still trying to come up with a decent post
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 pm

White. Everything was so cold looking, so crisp, clean and white. It almost made her head hurt. She stood out, there wasn't a doubt about it. Her raven black coat was a sharp shadow against the whiteness, cloudy grey eyes always shaped in a sharp glare that could send a wolf running. She didn't like it. She didn't like being thought of as a monster, as evil, as vicious. The fae was anything but. Her heart was soft, vulnerable to even the dullest barbs that wolves could throw at her. Hunting was no easy thing. She killed what she had to, nothing more. It was surviving, her father had told her, not murder. Do what you have to live. Things were not created to be taken for granted. The fae lived by those words, if a little less.

Raven. Her mother had named her. Named her after the intelligent back bird that had been present at birth. She growled, hooking her claws into the slick ice beneath the snow, jumping up onto a boulder that seemed to be made completely of ice. Raven stood, an outline against the white wall of snow. Just her luck. The snow fall had increased, and she was stuck without shelter. Another low growl drifted from her maw, taken by the fingers of the wind. At this rate, she would freeze to death. The pond to her left was steadily being covered, and she didn't dare set paw on it. Raven sighed, slipping down from the boulder with about as much grace as a newborn fawn. The snow seeped into the warmth of her coat, sending shivers up and down her body.

She searched desperately, pacing back and forth and straining to see through the falling snow. Slowly, Raven made her way forward. She was stiff with cold, and her heart would be slowing if she stayed out in the open. The wind was howling still, and as she stumbled to her knees, Raven felt a strange resentment towards it. With a huff, she put her paws back beneath her, shivering violently now. There! A small group of trees was now visible, a couple yards ahead. She leaped towards it, landing and catching her breath each time. The air burned icy cold in her lungs, but the warmth that awaited was worth the chill.
What lay in the shelter pulled a whine of desperation from her chest. Why did she climb on that rock? She might've gotten here earlier. Raven bounded to a tree farthest away from the other wolf, taking up residence on the other side and hoping he wouldn't mind.

(Wow... that was a bad post. I changed her pic, in case you didn't notice.)

Last edited by Unicorn_Fluff on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Aero

Aero - The Mysterious [Open!] Aero+wolf

Aero grumbled as he shifted form his freezing slumber, shifting his body he removed the snow form off his silver pelt, standing onto his black paws with a bit of complication, the frost had really gotten to him, his pad felt quite numb and his nose burned with having to endure such chilling temperature. His limbs stood planted against the frozen ground, his maw pulling back at the unpleasant feeling a low growl rumbled in his throat, baring his ivory fangs downwards, standing there for what seemed like hours, he finally felt his paws begin to warm up, the crimson fluid finally returning giving him relief as he felt his nerves begin to spring back to life. Shaking his pelt of the remaining clusters of snow, his dark teal eyes now taking in his surrounds, it seemed the snow had calmed down form the harsh blizzard that had occurred last night. Much to his approve, he shifted stretching forward his tail swaying gently behind him, Aero decided it was high time he continued his journey, his ears perked abruptly, his burning nose caught the faintest scent of a new traveler. Another wolf? Way out here? His head tilted with confusion, it wasn’t what he would have expected, however, it wasn’t impossible. Although, he wasn’t the social type so he wouldn’t comfort the animal head on, he decided he would move along, not wanting to get into any trouble in case, the beast wan’t alone. Moving across the forest again, he welcomed the warming shine of the sun, it made him more at ease against the frozen climate around him, even if the sun’ s glory was hidden behind most clouds. He paused in the ice, spotting the body quite easily against the white snow, his eyes shown with concern and sympathy for the stranger, it looks as if winter wasn’t one of he strong points,

“The poor soul..” He spoke in a low tone, he could’t dismiss the urge to help her, he was raised to show kindness and show you meant well, this was very important when in the present of a female. But.. a stranger? She did seem a tad intimidating even in her weakened state, he was taught to never underestimate an opponent. He grunted to himself, as he continued to puzzle weather he should play the hero or not.

-- Word Count: 399
-- Notes: Sorry I took so long.

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 pm

The cold and her exhaustion fought bitterly. Raven's eyes snapped open, she was unable to keep them closed. No matter how tired she was, the cold kept seeping deeper into her bones and keeping her awake. Snow melted in the little bit of heat she was able to maintain. Of all the things she had lived through, a blizzard was going to be the death of her. With shivers racking her body, Raven allowed a thin layer of snow cover her. Why bother to get up and shake it off? More would only gather. Either way, she would be cold.

Her sensitive ears caught the sounds of stiff movement. A growl caught her attention, and Raven prepared herself to bolt. It seemed far away, and didn't seem directed at her. Gently, she adjusted her position. Her muscles were tensed, coiled like an agitated snake. Her ears twitched, noticing the sounds of the wolf moving closer, and held back her whine of desperation. Raven cracked her eyes open, and caught site of the silver wolf. She didn't pay attention to his words, and focused on getting her numb paws beneath her. Raven felt her shoulder hit the tree, felt the sharp bark digging into her fur. It didn't bother her. Slowly, she rolled her eyes over to look at the brute. Her hind legs were slipping slightly. Raven brought them back up, and started to back away. Her gaze fell to the ground, ears back against her skull. "Sorry..." The fae murmured. Her paw sunk into the deep snow, and she pulled back swiftly.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Aero

-- https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/15/96/36/28/ngoja110.jpg

His eyes slightly narrow as the started at the body below his mind stilled puzzled if he should assist the stranger or not. Wait.. has she moved? His eyes narrowed even more, has the cold finally gotten to him? She moved again, and he shifted his stance, taking a few steps backwards, the female moved hitting her shoulder against the bark, he flinched slightly, tilting his head as she looked at him, moving up onto her paws he watched her closely as she moved backwards, utter an apology as she moved. He couldn’t help but feel at fault, he had disturbed her sleep after all..

“My apologizes.” He spoke, his voice pleasant against the icy wind, “Er.. my intention wasn’t to startle you.” Aero continued before clearing his throat, standing firm where he was, “Your condition made me worried, um.. please, allow me to assist you in finding shelter?” His tone held formality and meaning, he didn’t want to travel on knowing another one of his kind was suffering, even if he didn’t know this female fully, he had to help her in some way. He hoped she would partake of his offer.

-- Word Count: 196
-- Notes: None.

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Raven leaned on the tree for support, looking at the brute with a defeated look. She noticed his flinch, and closed her stormy blue eyes. His apology surprised her, and Raven cracked her eye lids to look at him. A wolf, a lone wolf, being polite? All the loners she had met were hostile and distant. "You... you didn't startle me. I was... I was simply preparing to.. to move away and not bother you." Her voice was rough, far from the delicate voice of a young wolf. Raven felt the stinging in her pads dull, telling her that they were either severely numb or frost bitten. She didn't expect him to offer her assistance, and widened her eyes at him. "Really?!" She cleared her throat, and brightened. "Could you really?" Raven's voice held the properties of a pup's being offered a chance to kill her first rabbit. Rest. Warmth. Who would pass that up? "If... if it isn't to much trouble...."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down