Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero -- Dare to Lose?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aero -- Dare to Lose?  Empty Aero -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 pm

I roared ferociously. I was ready for a fight. My fangs longed for the taste of blood, and my claws the scrape of flesh. I was an aerial figher --- Lord of the Skies. This land had been mine since I was merely a hatchling. I gutted my brother with my egg-horn only moments after we were all hatched. Ever since my first taste of blood, I couldn't help but want more. So, I was challanging any dragon to come and fight me. If they won, they got my land and my title, Lord of the Skies. If they lost, they had to give me whatever I wanted from them. I was ready. This would be a battle to the death. I wouldn't give up my land easily. And what I was offering was my whole livelyhood(sp)? But I was ready. Readier(is that a word?) than anybody would ever know. I roared again, ready to do battle.

Back to top Go down

Aero -- Dare to Lose?  Empty Re: Aero -- Dare to Lose?

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 pm

~Royal Pain~
Someday i'll let in. Treat you right, dirve you out of your mind. You never met chick like me; Burns so bright, i'm gonna make you blind. Always want wat you cant have is it so bad if you dont get what you wanted. Make you fell good, as i whip you into shape boy, let's get it started. Give it up, you can't win, cuz i know where you've been, such a shame you don't put up a fight. That's a game that we play, at the end of the night. It's the same old story but you never get it right, give it up. So stop tryin to walk away, no you won't ever leave me behind. You better beleave that im here to stay. Look at me boy cuz i got you where i want you. Is'nt so exciting. Wanna shake you, wanna break you!
Royal Pain sat there on a rock, watching the brute from a far distance. she rolled her eyes, and rose to her paws, claws unleashed and ready foranything, Royal Pain reared and darted up, her wings blew behind her and she shoot up in the air, and then came to a stop. She flew fast toward the brute, and then stoped before him, she snorted making fire come out and into the brutes face... " You called..." I say....
Aero -- Dare to Lose?  Sekkai___Ice_Dragon_by_Amicela
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:07 pm

I expertly dodge the flames and growl. "A female?!" I roared. "What an..... unworthy opponent." I scoffed. I raised my wings and took to the sky. "Are you here to fight or what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:25 pm

~Royal Pain~
She smirked adn flew up fast as ever, seh growled and nibbed him " It be as though a yes... And dont dought me, im MUCH stroger then you think..." I say, i wait for his attack...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I smirk. A female. Strong? No one has ever beat me before. Why does she think she can beat me? I dove into her, ramming her in the stomach with my head. I grabbed her scales with my claws and swung her around, flinging her to the ground. I blow a jet of fire down at her, wondering if she'll dodge in time. There is already blood on my claws, and the smell, the taste of the blood, is getting me stronger by the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:56 pm

~Royal Pain~
She groweld " Your gonna wish you never done that.." She roared adn blew ice up, the ice hit the fire and i flew up and slammed into his stomach, my sharp horns went through his and comming out when i sent him to the ground, blood dropped down from my horns... I roared and blew ice/fire down onto him, i knew he dodged it....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

I growled and used my wings to create a huge wind, knocking her down long enough for me to attempt to grab her. I managed to grab her with my front two claws, but I was going too fast to slow down and I couldn't stop, so instead I dragged my claws through her skin until I reached a stopping point. I blew fire into the wounds, but before I could stop I slammed into a rock. Embarrased, I got up and flew higher and higher until i was out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 pm

~Royal Pain~
She growed and dodged his blows, before he could fly up high, she clawed across his face, and i swiftly grasped his stomach with my long, fangs and driving them deeper into his skin, i spread out my wings andflew down still holding onto his stmach, and i slammed him onto the earth, a big BOOM escaped through the air, as he hit the earth hard... She roared adn flew up her wings behind her to go faster... Once she was out of sight she seen him still lieing down upon the earth floor, she roared again spreading out her large wings, and she blew fire/ice into the air, i circled and made a huge wide adn powerful flame... She blew it down and she took in a breath to blow out only air, for the flame to go faster, it was getting closer to the brute by th second...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

I darted to the side in a fraction of a second, smacking the female with my tail. While she was momentarily distracted, I got my teeth around her neck, clamping down hard. With her neck still in my mouth, I dove down into the cold rock of the floor and dug my claws into her shoulder-blades. I blew fire into the wounds again, nearly burning my own hands. I shook violently, her neck still in my maw, and then used her as a lift-off, and pushed off of her body and back into the air, i darted to the side again in less than a second, and was higher and higher into the clouds and set some of them on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

~Royal Pain~
She fell down to the earth... She lied there motionless... The wounds began to heal, and she began to become more powerful. But she was still motionless.
(( g2g ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm

I roared, casting a spell on her, that took away her healing powers. I healed myself, taking my own blood away from my wounds and replacing it in my viens.

(kk)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 pm

~Royal Pain~
She roared adn blew up, her wounds healed, ad a bright, flash of light, shoot up and Royal Pain spread out her wings, and went down where she wasen tseen, and with speed and power, she bolted up to slam into the brutes side, she roared and her huge wide wings flaped, Royal Pain grasped the brutes scales and she tore some off, her claws sunk into his side, and she clawed down his side, a deep and bloody cut ran along his side, and she blew fire into it, also poison, she bit his neck and spun him around her long fangs dug deeper into his skin, and she flew down to a rock that was pointy, she slammed hisside into it and stratched deep in his side, as the long razor sharp sprear of the rock slid down his side, she roared and jammed her horns into his wind pipe, after that she flew back and smacked his with her tail, while he was momenarily distrated, Royal Pain clamed her fangs around his neck, and crushed down harder and faster with more power, thunder strke his through his wing, by the power of Royal Pains control.... She releasded her grip and darted up, wings behind her she then spread them out and looked down at the brute, she roared flames of fire bured lots of clouds and trees below.... Her large, wide wings flaped and she stared down at the brute...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 am

I roared loudly, not willing to admit defeat. I spoke an enchantment and my wounds healed. I spoke another enchantment, and the poison spilled out from the wound. I darted up, grabbing her by the throat. I pushed her down into the earth, and while I was still gripping her throat, I blew fire from my maw. I grabbed her shoulders with my claws and ripped chunks of flesh and scales from them. I then whirled her around, releasing her and making her go flying into the rock. I flew over to her and grabbed her wing with my mouth. I tore it, making the soft membranes bleed severly. I roared again and used the horn on my nose to stab her soft, exposed underbelly. I then flew off and hid in the deep depths of a cave, making a wall of fire to prevent her from reaching me as the spell to cleanse and fix my wounds still worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:56 am

(Can i rp with you guys?)

-Salo-
I fly with my sister, my yellow scales reflecting off the sun. I hear a lot of dragons dying, it was making me edgy. I wanted to go here, to die. Or die to save my sister, if i drove away males my sister would never get any mates. I had to practice my fighting skills, if they aren't already good enough then i will die. We touch the ground, are short komodo legs digging marks into the rough earth. I sniff and see a wall of flames. "Too bad, your injured before I could get a title.If you come out and fight, My sister will heal you and I'll make a bet. If i win, i get everything you have. If i lose, you get my beautiful sis, how about that sis?" I say not looking at her, and back away from the wall.

~Yola~
I just said down him, listening to what he says. [i]He is going to lose, i bet. Maybe i can attract him with my attracting powers. After I speak I see my brother move, I only moved to the side to see the dragon, and except my challenge. I speak into the cave, hoping my brother ain't playing a trick on me. "I will be your bet, Salo." I say in a harsh tone, anxious. Just then i say the female dragon on the ground. I fly over there and examine her wounds, and her belly. I heal her belly, not healing her other scratches. I regain my spot in my place. "Are you coming out?" I say to attract him some more

Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 am

Annoyed, I blow a gigantic jet of flame towards the entrance of the cave. "Back off," I growled through clenched teeth. "I'm a bit busy here, do you not see?" I came roaring out of the cave, my wounds completely healed, and knocking over the other, smaller female. I look around for my current opponent before landing, always looking around me in case of any unaware attackers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

-Salo-
"Would you like to give up? bit grumpy after loosing to a female i see." I say and rake his back with claws, and freeze his belly. I jump off him and scratch his neck, i jump of him.

~Yola~ I stay out of the fight, my thunder abilty and my healing powers were powerful but this wasn't my fight. I go lay by an tree and watch
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 am

"I haven't lost her yet, you unworthy lizard," I flew at him, grabbing his neck in my maw and shaking him violently, his scales and blood flying everywhere. I threw him against a rock and grabbed his shoulders in my claws, and blew fire in his wounds before smashing him into the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 am

I look at him, and push him off with a huge ram with my tail. I ram him with my neck in his belly and once he slams agaist the rock i blow my ice to his wings, making them stick like glue the the rocks, then his neck. "It's so cold it burns."

~Yola~
i watch, horiffied. I have never seen a fight like this. I look at the female, scared. I shake it off, My special ability was to call the weather. I flew up and shot a beam into the sky, clouds forming to the spot of the dragons. I fall back to earth and say "Rain, just to wash he blood."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 am

I use my fire to take away the ice and chant a healing spell. I heal and gut the other dragon with the horn on my nose before grabbing his neck again, cutting off the wind pipe and making it impossible for him to breathe. This time, I don't let go as I slam into the ground, still holding his neck in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:46 am

~Salo~
I fight agaist him, getting him off me and raking his belly, getting a lot of scales and getting to the belly. I suffacate and die.

~Yola~
I look at my dead brother, acepting fate. I get up and speak to the dragon, making the rain stop and the sun blaze. "You won, i will honor the bet." I had a bad feeling about this.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

I raised my eyebrow, circling her. She was a fine dragon, indeed. I looked around, making sure the other female wasn't there to bother me. I came in front of her and stared her in the eye. "I am Aero. My title is Lord of the Skies. Would you mind being my queen?" I sat in front of her, tail curled around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 pm

~Yola~
"My name is Yola, I would love to." I was flattered to be a queen. Caution flew out the window and i smiled.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 pm

I nodded, circling to the back of her and mounted. I began to rock back and forth slowly. It didn't take long, 5 minutes at most, before I dismounted and walked back into the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 pm

I was okay being breed with, my instics told me to follow him. I slowly followed him into the cave.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 pm

I turned back to her as i laid down in the back of the cave. It was warm back here, and there was a large nest in the back already ready for a clutch of eggs. I read the expression on her face. "It's been there a while. From the last owner of this cave," i said. "But it will come in handy." I roared, letting anybody else know I still had energy to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next