Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead.

3 posters

Go down

Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead. Empty Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

I trot onto the beach.The scent of my heat blowing with the wind.I rear and let out a bone chilling call.I wanted a stag to fight.If he won he could breed.But if he lost I would kill him.

Back to top Go down

Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead. Empty Re: Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead.

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:56 pm

[my stallion already bred with you]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead. Empty Re: Cascada wants a fight with a stag.Do you think you're Stud enough?If you win you can breed.If you lose....well if you lose you'll be dead.

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:11 pm

????ok....??
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 pm

*A stud comes in kicking that other stud* "do you want to be in my herd?" *I say pinning my ears back pushing her,but light to not hurt her. I keep my guard up to avoid any blows.* "We are at Painted Lendge" *I pin my ears back at other stallion, rearing up and biting him and put a chunk dirt into his eyes*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm

(thats really dumb how the mare wants to fight a stallion...thats retarded...)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 pm

[not taking sides here, but mares can do what they want, also. Maybe she wants to prove herself or something. I think that's sexist, even if they are only horses in most peoples' views, that everyone seems to think the studs are better than the mares or geldings...]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pm

(i dont really care! okay?!? horses arent like people! hardly anybody on this site likes me! everybody is always against me! well... any ways..im not replying to this topic anymore!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down