Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? Empty Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 am

Aero was my father. A proud dragon. He had beaten back many dragons to get what he thought he rightfully deserved. In the end, he had proved his loyalty to his one-and-only. Now his only surviving son, Quake, was ready to fight like his father had, to protect his father's rightful territory. His father had died many years ago. But now Quake was back. And he didn't show mercy. He let out an earth-shaking roar to let everybody know he was here -- he was ready.

( Pic coming soon )

Back to top Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 am

DRAKE-
I walked in to the land draging a yuong female with me.I looked around to see another male but keep going father into his land.
RAYA-
He pulled me into a land by the neck.I sall another dragon.
DRAKE-
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? Fire_Dragon
RAYA-
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? 95020fo0c992dz7
(Sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

( Oops I sent you something in your post, but I just read tihs. Very Happy Sorry! )

PIC:
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? Dragon10

Quake saw a young female dragon and male dragon enter his territory. He roared loudly and clawed at the earth, pulling chunks of rock from it. He shook his head wildly, letting out a long jet of flame. Spreading his wings, he flew down, landing on the male's back and digging his long claws into the dragon's scales. "Off of my land!" He roared, ripping scales from his rival's back as he propelled himself off his enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:35 am

DRAKE-
"NEVER!"He pushed him off and grabbed his wing and jerked back almost tearing it off he watched blood pore from the wing then went up into the sky and came darting down and onto him.He then grabbed and blood squirted as his fangs sunk deeper into him.

RAYA-I took this time to feel.I opened my wings and took fight.

DRAKE-I jumped off him and took fight and grabbed her by the tail and swung her down and put my leg on her,"Try that aging."

RAYA-I whipped my head and sunk my fangs into his leg.

DRAKE-I grabbed the top of her neck.

RAYA-I let his leg go and grabbed the bottom of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 am

Quake blew fire on his wounds and mended them instantly -- a power he got from his mother. "Off! My! Land!" He roared, blowing a scorching flame onto the two dragons locked in combat. He swatted the female aside easily, then grabbed the male by the neck, nearly crushing every bone in it. He clamped down harder, enjoying the feeling of battle. He threw the dragon against a wall, not letting go of his neck. He placed his giant paw over his rival's shoulder, ripping upwards with all his might. The female might prove useful to carry out his offspring, but he'd deal with her later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 am

RAYA-
When he through him off me I Blew fire and it hit drake.

Drake-"Awl don't get your self hurt Raya."He then sunk his fangs into Quake's chest and tore flesh off him.

Raya-I walked over to them and snarled at drake and unleashed my claws and drove them down the side of his face.

Drake-he chucked at her then grabbed her leg with his tail and pulled her closer,"Awl babe calm down."

Raya-I snorted with disgust and bit his tail drawling blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:06 am

(Got to go see yea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Quake ripped away. "You stoop low to keep a dragoness against her will," He spat, driving his claws into his chest and peircing his heart. He ripped the chunk of flesh out, revealing the pumping heart. He roared loudly and blew fire on his wounds, healing them again. He blew the fire on the female, too, healing her wounds. He then gave a devilish grin and ripped his heart out with his fangs, handing it to the female. "I believe its yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Raya-
She smiled and let him know she was not gust a fire dragon but a mix,she then blew ice out all over drake's heart and took her hand and squized it and it shattered into little paces.She then looked at you,*You have proven your stanth not bad not bad a females got to find the strongest males these days.*She thought in her mind before getting closer to him and pressing her side up agents his and letting her sent go so he know hers.It was the beginning of her season but she did not know."O and my name is Raya and yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Quake let a low growl when she rubbed up against him, just as a fair warning. He didn't know if he wanted her yet. "I'm Quake. Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Raya." He said. "Why was that male harassing you?" He asked, not caring if he prodded here and there. He flicked his tail and gently slid it down the arch of her spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Raya back away when he growled at her,"Pleased to meet you to Quake."She then answered him,"Well drake's always head a crush on me and well her forced me to go with him one day and so ,i went and here I am know and there probable was another reason but I don't know"She felt him slid his tail down her spine but did not care one bit.She then looked at him fore a moment then back at drake before getting up and walking to his body and placing her foot on his shoulder and took a bit of his neck and swallowed then looked back at Quake for a secant before continuing to eat drake's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Quake tilted his head. He had never seen a dragon eat another dragon. "Well, then, I assume you are untaken?" He said in a low, seductive tone. He circled her, looking her over. "A fine dragoness, indeed.." he mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Raya-
"Untaken yes."She said in a seductive tone.She then smirked as her circled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:31 pm

"I don't assume you'd be interested in the likes of myself?" He asked, nipping her rump playfully. He was more interested in her than he thought he would be. In a sentence: she turned him on. He flicked his tail again, curling it around her back leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Raya-
She through back her head and laughed and laughed,"Don't you know a female is going to want the strongest and the bravest male?I mean a girls going to want strong and helfy kids and you your tough you killed drake right?"I felt him put his tail around my leg and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 pm

"Of course, silly me," he whispered in her ear and licked her cheek. He was slowly spinning his web around her. She was his, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Raya smiled then counted,"And pulse you are more hansom then he could have ever been."She said looking at drake and she thought Quake was more hansom because if you compared the two drake was ugly.I watched him signal I was now his but he head not announced it so I let out a roar signalling *I'm token come and bug me and you'll die.*But apparently it did not work I heard the powerful sound of wings flapping and it sounded like who ever it was was coming towards us.
(Sorry it took so long.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Quake heard the flapping of wings as well and growled. "Another intruder, ey?" He snarled. He lifted his head up and roared, letting them know they were trespassing. he waited to hear the sound diminish. He covered her with his giant wings and stayed behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Raya felt more conferrable when he covered her with his wings but the noise continued and soon hit the earth with a thud.I got agitated by who ever was coming getting closer and yelling,"I'll fight you for the female".I sat there listening.
(You want to play the intruder or should I?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm

( You play the intruder. Very Happy )

Quake removed his wings from his to-be mate and snarled at the new dragon. "She's mine," he snarled, snapping at the intruder. "Get off my land before I rip your heart out like the last one." he nodded to Drake's body that lay lifeless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 pm

(Ok Very Happy )
Death(Random name)did not back down but walked to him and pounced on him ripping flesh off him he then placed his jaws around his neck and jerked up wards.Raya watched and hoped that Quake would win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Quake roared in pain. He flashed in light, sending poison down to his claws. He dug his claws into Death's chest, letting the poison enter his bloodflow. The poison would increasingly slow his Act and React ability. He roared and didn't even bother to blow fire on his wounds, to heal them. He was more focussed on keeping Raya to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Death bit his leg and his fangs slowly sunk into him.Raya watched and mumbled,"Come on Quake kill him I love you don't let him take me."NEVER In my life head I pleaded like that expatial over a male but I truly love Quake truly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Using the huge horns on the side of his head, Quake whacked them against Death's neck, ripping them out along with a chunk of flesh and blood. He snapped down on Death's neck, trying to make him let go of his leg. Quake turned to Death's wings and ripped one clean off from the joint, the white bone sticking out from underneath broken flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Death Screamed in pain and it echoed and now surely no one else would come his maw opened as his mussels died.I watched then ran over to Quake and gave him a worried look because he was injured badly,"YOU OK?"I said in a panicked voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next