Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

( Oops I didn't read Silver and the other chick's )

Mia growled groggily and opened her eyes. She slid out of her eggshell and wabbled around, tired.

Cliffe growled and moved.

Opal snapped at Silver angrily and went in the other direction.

Back to top Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Silver did not know what her did to opal.He then turned and ran over to his dad and bit his leg drawling blood.

Raya was to caught op with the devastating thing with onamay to notice him attack his dad.

Onamay I felt wired with mom gust standing there looking at me.

Cup cake-She continued to pull on opal's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm

"Get off of me!!" Opal snapped. "Daaaaad!"

Cliffe was immediately at Opal's side, getting his other sibling off.

Quake growled and moved Silver off of him. "Be good," he said to all the chicks. "Or else dad's gonna sit on you and squash you like a bug." He chuckled.

Mia stumbled around and bumped into her father, landing on her back and falling asleep again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Raya picked up onamay and walked in circles then sat her down far away from then and made another nest and put her in it then walked over to them.

Silver-When he moved me I batted at him.

Cup cake-"Fine"She said to Opal then sall Cliff,"Don't touch me!"So far cup cake did not like males she got up and walked away from them.

Silver-I looked at cup cake then charged and talked her.He then bit her wing hearing a crunching noise.

Cup cake screamed in pain and bit at him over and over.

Silver she missed him every time but he let go of her wing and playfully growled at Cliff.

Cup cake-When he got off me I stood up and looked at my bloody wing before going and laying by Mia.......she soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Quake gently blew some fire on his daughter's wing, healing it. He growled, baring his fangs at Silver. Now Cliffe and him would probably start fighting. If a chick died, it was because Cliffe was top dog, and he knew it, too. He obviously wouldn't mind getting rid of competition for his father's respect.

Cliffe growled when Silver turned to him, raising his wings to make himself look bigger. His scales raised a bit and his claws dug into the earth's floor.

Opal cheeped at her brothers, spinning around in circles.

][ Adult Forms ][

Cliffe~~
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 1127273088_gonshorter

Opal~~
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 3058439721_fe41cf17e1

Mia~~
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 Purple%20dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Siliver-"Gosh I was gust playing around peeps,"He then looked at his dad his little body shivered.
Raya-"ENOUGH!Seanricy Quske freten you son?"She got up pushed Quake out of the way separation Cliff and silver.
Onamay-I watched and shook with fear and let a taerafide yep out of my maw.

Onamay-
(She changes color and ends up with a golden underside and silver claws,head horns,the wig horn tips,and teeth.)
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 Mythical_Creatures_Dragon_by_BlueEyesBlackTears
Silver-
(He changes color and ends up with a black top and a gold underside)
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 4dab54a8bb5810_full
Cup cake-
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 Mythical_dragons_screensaver_26798

Last edited by wild one on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

-Jade-
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 4 Blue_dragon_by_Dark_Sheyn
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Cliffe hopped over his mother in one quick motion and began to circle Silver.

Quake growled at Raya, "Raya, this is how male hatchlings act. The better one wins. The bad one loses or dies. You have to let it happen, sweetheart." He said, nudging her to comfort her.

Opal hid with Onamay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 pm

(Jades beatuful)
Onamay Screamed when her sister came over then realised it was gust her and huddled under her bigger sister.

Raya-When he growled at her she stood up and walked away from him she did not even care about him trying to comfort her.

Silver-"Some dad",he murdered under his breath when he made mom upset."Look bro you win I wasn't trying to fight fight I gust wanted to play.

Cup cake-She did not like any of the males not eathen her dad she gust ran over to Onamy's little nest and sat there with her and Opal.

Onamay screeched in fear then realised it was only her other sitter fear filled her and she started to scream ear pricing screams over and over and over.

Cup cake-"OW! My ears!" she Hollered and ran back over to Mia."Geez she not going to stop screaming is she?"I said watching her continue to scream in fear.

Raya-I walked to Onamay "Shh little one."I said sweetly and curled up around her and opal.I lifted my head and looked taords the boys and my mate"STOP FIGHTING!"I roared then head Onamay start to cry,"Shh Shh it will be ok shh."I said sweetly and she stopped crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"I killed my three brothers," Quake shrugged.

Opal, annoyed, screamed loudly, "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Raya stood up and picked sliver up and went out side.

Silver I looked at my dad who I heated.

Onamay looked up at her sister then stood up and ran underneath her dad and huddled agents one of his legs.

Raya came back in with out silver,"If you want to fight go out side!"She hissed in a angry tone and beard her teeth at her mate in a way saying:Don't you dear come back in side this cave! She then walked passed him.And sat down her claws unleashed and she was in a corner away from her kids.

Silver sat out side for a moment the took off flying like a natural into the sky passed the clouds and far away.
(You guys don't see silver ever aging TILL they grow up.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Quake rolled his eyes and pulled Raya over to him with his tail, resting his head on her shoulder, "Come now, sweets," he licked the top of her head gently, "Don't be so harsh." His voice was low and in a whisper.

Cliffe ][ S l e e p i n g ][

Opal hid under the nest and fell asleep.

Mia ][ S l e e p i ng ][

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Raya leand agents her mate and then gently licked his cheek.She stopped and backed away from him and trued to cheek the chicklings then trued back to him and layed down by him her head up and resting agents his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Quake laid his head over hers and took in a deep breath, watching all the hatchlings sleep peacefully. He closed his eyes and sighed, contented for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 pm

She fought to stay awake but soon fell into a deep sleep.She loved her life but it could be hard at times she adored her kids and loved her mate so much.(Sorry I'm a little brain dead.LOL Very Happy Hey go to rocky carven I got a topic you might like there. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4