Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Quake growled, breathing heavily. He looked over at Raya and nodded. "I'm a dragon. I'm strong," he made a joke out of being strong. He smiled and licked her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Raya chuckled and licked his cheek back,"So what now?"My voice was slightly seductive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

"I have an idea," he said, healing his wounds with his fire. "But it depends if you're thinking the same thing as me." He positioned himself so his head was near her rump, his tail wrapping around her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:48 pm

~Raya~
She smirked,"I think were thinking the same thing."She then relaxed her tense mussel which let her heat sent fill the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Quake grinned and positioned himself behind her, he nudged her sides a moment, taking in her scent before mounting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm

~Raya~
I stood still waiting for him to mount me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Quake nodded his head in satisfaction and mounted her, wrapping his tail around her back leg to keep himself steady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

~Raya~
She moaned in pleaser loudly when he mounted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Quake grinned at her moan and reached his neck over and nipped her on the back of the neck playfully, continueing to mate her, rather enjoying himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:14 pm

~Raya~
She did not care that he nipped her but she moaned as he continued.I wanted him to go hared and faster and deeper.I then pushed my rumb into his chest more causing his tool to go deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Taking the hint, Quake moved harder and faster, thrusting his tool deep within her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

~Raya~
She moaned louder and mumbled,"More more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Quake chuckled, plunging deep and hard. His tail wrapped tighter around her leg and let out a low mating croon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 pm

~Raya~
She heard him croon.................she then backed up father causing his tool to go almost as deep as it could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Quake stumbled back a moment but regain his composure, and after another few moments of passionated thrusts and he roared, shaking them both and dismounted, shaking himself off, his tool slowly sliding back into its sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm

~Raya~
She licked his cheek then found a bunch of stones and put them in a curricle formation and layed her eggs and 2 impertinently caught her action one was gold the other silver.she then carefully built the rocks up around her 7 eggs.She then started breathing fire at a the right temperature.
The silver and gold baby and 1 other-
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Babies

(Not the blue one gust the others and you can come up with the other 4 if you want. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Quake smiled and thumped his tail on the ground, helping keep the eggs' nest safe by wrapping his tail around them.

Other 4:
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Baby_dragon_by_nehvah-d2yr9ss
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Baby_Dragon
Runt ^^^^
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Baby_dragon_by_kankakanka
Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 2 Colored_Baby_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:37 pm

~Raya~
Like most females do she was getting into the aggressive and over portictove state,"Keep them worm! I'll be back."She snapped then went out of the cave and got some meat off Drake then walked in and ate knowing once those 2 dragon bodes were complitly eaten or to old to eat she would most likely not eat for awhile.She then finished her food and went back to the incubator like nest and blew fire out a the right temperature.
(Nice pics Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Quake rolled his eyes and smiled at his mate, keeping the eggs warm until she got back. He unswirled his tail from the nest and walked over to the cave entrance to keep watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm

( gtg practice mah polish Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:26 pm

(All man)
~Raya~
She smiled when came back and was glad he did not let the temperature drop she then walked to him and nuzzled him fastly then got back to the nest.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Can I play the blue one? Can I name her Jade?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm

I like that what about you forgotten?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 pm

You know which one I'm talking about? The one in front of the rose.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm

yeppers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next