Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 3 Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Jade looked around, slowly opening her eyes. She growled. "Let me out!" she said, struggling out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose? - Page 3 Empty Re: Aero's Descendant -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 pm

(Um they have not hatched yet and I found out I read wrong she not back-frown-.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 pm

( Okays Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

(Yays!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Raya continued what she was doing till she stopped and waited.

Onamay(On a may)-I scratched inside of the egg till I fingered it out and broke the egg shell and got out I looked up at mom.
(The gold baby)

Silver-I quickly used me lgs to crack and push the egg open.
(The silver one)

Cup cake-I stayed in for awhile then used my head and beated agents the egg and I hatched.
(The brown one)

Raya-"Looks like that's are runt."She said looking at Onamay which was VERY small but she would not end up as the runt but as the smallest out of the non runts.
(We started the flying wolfs topic in external twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:03 pm

( Um Jade's supposed to be the runt O.o I posted it under her picture. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:06 pm

(Yea and I said she is the smalist out of the NON runts.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Mia (Purple)~ Mia had trouble getting out of the egg's casing, but when she did, she waddled around a bit before returning to the warmth of the egg, sitting in the shell.

Cliffe (Black)~ Cliffe shot from his egg, immediately opening his tiny wings and soaring a few feet. He was the largest of the chicks so far, and by far the strongest.

Opal (White)~ Opal used her egghorn to break through the egg's shell and tumbled from the egg, giggling in a gurgly sort of way.

Quake~ Quake smiled at the chicks that were hatching one by one and licked the excess shell off their backs.

( Oh oopsie Very Happy Sorry!! )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:11 pm

(Wait, Jade's supposed to be a boy?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Onamay looked around her so far she was the smalist but that did not stop her she got up and tackled her dads leg.Raya laughted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:12 pm

(Make it be what you want)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Quake~ He smiled and picked up his daughter, moving her back to the nest to keep warm. He glared at Mia, intruiged. Most chicks didn't go back to their eggshells.

Cliffe~ He roared a small roar, flapping his wings madly.

Opal~ Opal flitted around, trying out her wings which were still damp from the cramped space she'd been in. She couldn't fly yet, and she didn't see how her brother, Cliffe, could. She was jealous. She sat and pouted.

Mia~ Curled up in the still-warm eggshell, she fell asleep.

(Yeah Jade's a girl, I thought... o.O )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Jade finally cracked out her egg and looked around. She tackled Opal right away. Then, she stepped back to let her wings dry.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Raya-"O the last egg is hatching."She watched."O my it's the runt not Onamay."
Onamay-Hearing my name I look up then step away from the others they were much bigger then me expted jade she was slightly smaller.I went over to momy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Opal~ She squealed and kicked Jade off.

Cliffe~ Hearing his sister's distress call he bounded over, tackling Jade.

Quake~ He watched the harmless hatchlings wrestle each other relentlessly, a satisfied smile on his face. At least he'd have one good heir.

Mia~ ][ S l e e p i ng ][

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Jade wrestled her brother then finally, she threw him half-way off the nest. She giggled, prancing around, not caring if she was the smallest, she still felt the biggest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Cliffe~ He growled and pinned his sister down (Jade) and grabbed her neck in his maw, his tiny, razor-sharp teeth drawing blood.

Quake~ He growled and picked up Cliffe, moving him away from the others.

Opal trotted happily over to her brother and nuzzled up against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Jade tried getting up, but then she crumbled back to the ground with a grunt. She was different from the others, and she didn't understand why.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Cliffe reluctantly closed his eyes and slept like his other sister, Mia.

Opal immitated her brother and slept, curled up next to him.

Quake licked Jade's wounds and placed her back in the nest gently. "My poor baby," he said quietly. "A tiny thing, you are, aren't you? It stinks being the runt, doens't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Jade sighed, feeling tears come to her eyes. She cried herself to sleep, but she had nightmares, and coutined to cry.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Quake looked at his daughter and felt a pang of sadness shoot through his heart. He nudged her awake and spoke to her quietly, "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Jade slowly opened her eyes. She got up and sighed. "I'm different." she murmured. "I won't make it, I'm weak." she said and sighed, looking at all the nice and healthy ones.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Raya picked up the two smallest(Jade and onamay)and sat them a little was from the other babies and cruled up around then trying to comfort them.

Onamay felt her mom pick her up.

Raya stared at the two and noticed something devastating about onamay she snorted and put jade back with the rest and looked at onamay breathing oddly.
(She ends up with a very small heart but some how makes it.)

Silver-He ran over and Cliff and Mia.

Cup cake- She went over to her sister and sat by her tugging on her ear.(Opal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm

"You'll make it, you just have to show them who's boss," Quake replied, but then sighed. "But even though Cliffe has earned the eggshelf right now, you can still be top dog underneath Cliffe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm

(Did you not see my post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next