Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero -- Dare to Lose?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aero -- Dare to Lose?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Aero -- Dare to Lose?

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 pm

I follow and nod. "It's nice and cozy here, The warmth will keep the eggs warm too." When he roared I felt more secured. I sat on the nest and 30 mins later 5 eggs came out. I pushed the nest close to the wall to keep them warm. I laid close to Areo and turned my face towards my eggs, and sleeping lightly to make sure there protected.

(4 post until they hatch)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:55 pm

I look at her, lifting my head elegently to see the eggs. I smiled. The perfect oval shaped eggs seemed to glow with warmth. I had chosen a good cave to take, no? Pleased with myself, I looked at my mate. Maybe I should get to know her better.... "So, how long have you been around here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

"years, but I have encountered those humans. They stole my eggs and my first daughter. What's your story?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

I nod. "Been around here for at least the last 100 years," I frown, nodding my head again. "Been alone all my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 pm

"At least you've found somebody." I say and look up at him and smile. Then i hear cracks and little roars coming from the eggs. I get up and see the little baby dragons appear. I nudge them and the dragons inside to help them get out and active. "Can we move? This isn't a safe place for kids." I urge Areo, my motherly instincts coming in.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

I looked at the children. "This is the only place within miles. They cannot possibly survive the trip now... We'll have to wait a while." I looked at the chicks again. I hadn't ever been a father. It gave me a new feeling of meaning. I smiled, crooning happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 pm

I look at him, and nod to myself. "I'm going to get some food for the chicks, unless you want to get some."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:04 pm

"I'll get some," I said as I leaped from the cave and into the sky. I look around bellow me until i saw a large buffalo male. I dove down and grabbed it with my claws, pushing it flat against the ground and tearing off it's head with my maw. There wasn't much in there that was edible, anyways. I flew back up with the body and bloodied neck and dropped it in front of my new mate. "Here." I said happily, nuzzling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:17 pm

"Thanks you Areo." I rub on his neck and i pick up the buffalo head and give it to the hatchlings. When they are finished I divide the head so we can eat.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:22 pm

I shake my head. "I am not hungry." I look at my mate and then walk to the cave entrance. "I will guard the cave until the chicks are old enough to hatch. But we might as well name them while we are here. What genders are there?" I ask from the cave entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:26 pm

I eat a piece of the skin and walk over to the baby's. "4 boy's, 1 female." I say and warm them up by cradling them in my very long tail. They were sleeping, thank goodness.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

~Royal Pain~
She roared and dodged his blows every easily, she then stoped and looked down at the two and she snorted blowing fire into the air and sitting upon a rock, looking down at the other brute, and smiling yea he was handsome, but i have things to do, better then mate with a worthless brute. I then snort and then wonder if i was wrong...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 pm

I roared at my old rival. "What do you want?" I roared.

(oh and btw i killed the other brute... heh)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm

~Royal Pain~
She smirked and flicker her large scale tail back and forth, then flew down to meet them " Nothing really, seems like you have a mate huh..." I saay and smirked sitting down, and i sat up right...
(( opps didnt see that part....))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 pm

I growl. "And you care?" I walk over to the chicks and sit protectively in front of the nest, just in case the fae decided to do something stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm

I guard my eggs, then lurching at the sky and shooting a orange beam into the sky. I fly back down, gravity helping me and go into the cave. The 2x the gold ball size hail it dwon hard, and now was all over the place. "What do you want?" I say thogh my clenched teeth
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I looked at my mate. "Calm yourself. The worst thing to do it put out a threat to her if she doesnt have one in mind already," I whispered to her, then looking back at the other female. "So...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:28 pm

~Royal Pain~
She growled and snapped her maw " Stop trying to impress your mate, its not doing any good. And im not gonna hurt your eggs, id never hurt chicks....." I say and flciked my tail telling the brute not to play with meh....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I growled, annoyed with the other female's fiesty tone. In a way, it caught my eye, but I internally slapped myself. I now had a family to protect, and i wasn't supposed to go about breeding with all the females I could. Although that's what my father did, so his genes would be dominant in these lands. I bet he didn't mind the luxury, either. I snorted, taking my eyes off the other female, hoping she wouldn't notice my rude staring. I looked at the chicks to avoid her gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 pm

~Royal Pain~
She snorted and shoke her head not wanting to go off on him when there was little ones here, so she didnt holding back her rudeness right back and just gave if a deadly glare.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Not intimidated, I snorted. "I see we have not finished our battle?" I growled, looking at my mate. "I will be back. I never leave a battle hanging." I walked to the entrance and took to the skies, waiting for Royal Pain to follow me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

(I got a juicy post in the redwood forest.)

I guard my eggs, catching that little though with comman sense. He would never do that to me. I guard my eggs with my life, a roar coming in my throat.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Royal Pain~ She snorted and knew she woulodnt win but then she grasped him hindleg and pulled him to the ground and the saying " No, u have a family to take care of now, and u dont need to be fighting... All my life i wanted a family and kids, now you have that, dont waste your time fighting.... Be with your loved ones and spend time with your love, not on fighting, its not worth it..." i say and dip my massive head and spread my wings and i bolted to the sky and stoped to glare at them again, and i flew off....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I snort, rather appauled by her actions. I growled, walking back into the cave. I nuzzled my mate, my mind still revolving around the strange new female. I wondered if I could fulfill her dream for her....but then I shook my head. That wasn't possible. That wasn't an option. i had a family to take care of, and I would do so. I sat next to the nest, telling my mate she could rest for now, and that I'd handle the chicks. I stared out of the cave entrance, wondering if Royal Pain wanted to at least join us as a friend....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 pm

~Royal Pain~
She flew further, and then stopped and sat upon a rock, she threw her head up and roared blowing flre from her maw, and the bright light formed into a bright blast of flame, and stayed in the air for awhile. Royal Pain sighed and tucked her wings in her back, and her forelegs hung of the rock and her layed her head down on her massive scale paws, claws still unleashed and as Pain breathed, she breathed of hot flames of smoke and some fire....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next