Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Forum- Join WindClan! :)

Go down

Warrior Cats Forum- Join WindClan! :) Empty Warrior Cats Forum- Join WindClan! :)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 am

Greetings everyone! My name is Birdflight (But you can call me Birdy!) and I'm here to tell you about Warrior Cats Forum. I suggest that you read the warrior cats series before joining but you don't have to. You must roleplay as a warrior cat however. It is a great website because:
◘We have a friendly community
◘We have extremely active moderators and admins
◘We are updating many things on the site making it 10 times better
◘Everyone is very nice and respectful (I have been on the forum for a year and I don't regret a thing!)
◘We have many Roleplay topics
◘We have the original 4 clans along with some fan clans
◘You can earn badges, Warrior Points to use at the Warrior Points shop, Attack Points to use in Official Roleplays, there is also a Platinum Club, WCF Facebook, and WCF Youtube!
◘It is a clean, bright layout.
◘We have a lag free and smooth chatbox.
◘We even have our own map!

Now here are some instructions for if you join!
Step 1. Go to www.warriorcatsforum.com
Step 2. Click the Register button --> Warrior Cats Forum- Join WindClan! :) Wccreg10
Step 3. Click, I Agree to these terms
Step 4. Type in your Username, email address, password, choose if you a male or female, and below gender it will say "How did you find us?"
Step 5. In the How did you find us box, type "An advertisement on a site by Birdflight." Make sure you type my name in the text box!!!!
Step 6. Finish creating your profile and once you are accepted read the site rules, introduce yourself, and join one of the clans!

I am in WindClan and I am also the Deputy! If you would join WindClan I would be SOO thrilled! WindClan is also updating many things and we are active and one of the strongest and largest clans on the site so please join WindClan! cheers

Hope to see you on the site! Again the link is www.warriorcatsforum.com Very Happy
If you see me online make sure to stop by the chatbox and say Hi! Razz

Back to top Go down